Gameday Sign Ideas
- 10-04-2005, 11:06 AM
- 10-04-2005, 12:00 PM
- 10-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by size
10-06-2005, 10:51 AM
They take away signs that are derrogatory, or I would suggest a few choice words for Mark May.
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
10-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Good one. That's almost guaranteed to be shown on TV.Originally Posted by shootmeagain
10-07-2005, 12:21 AM
How about, "Joe Pa is a Sweet Little Old Man!!"
I like signs that are borderline completely irrelevant.
10-07-2005, 08:19 AM
You mean like "Do not exceed recommended dosage"?Originally Posted by mtruther
10-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I got on Gameday all 5 times they came to Knoxville while I was in school.
It's a lot of fun. Even if getting up at the butt crack of dawn and leaning on a fence for 2-3 hourse sucks.
Most fun was Miami at Tenn. in 2003. I got on TV with my Canes hat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
- By Baumer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 02-12-2003, 05:53 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2003, 03:36 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:28 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 07:52 PM