Byrd vs. Williamson.... Worst Fight Ever?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

Byrd vs. Williamson.... Worst Fight Ever?

Omg guys... I've had to take like 5 shots along with 3 Keystone Ice to make this fight tolerable...

This is the most terrible fight, much less a heavyweight championship fight, I have EVER seen....

Anyone else watching?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No, not watching, but Byrd is best known for having crappy, boring, fights because of his defensive style.

O/T, but did anybody catch the fight Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter Last week? Samuel Peters' is being touted as the next Mike Tyson because of his punching power. Dude can hit like no other...Wladimir even found that out. But Peters' was just outboxed, and lost...pretty descent fight though....it was on HBO last Saturday I think.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

I watched it... and I was betting on Peters to win b/c of W's glass chin. Even though he got knocked down a bunch W didn't really get hit that clean, with the back of the head being a common target.

Back to Byrd, I have watched his fights plenty, and I know he is "boring" to watch... but seriously, this fight was fkin rediculous. The commentators and EVEN the Ref made that be known. ZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    No, not watching, but Byrd is best known for having crappy, boring, fights because of his defensive style.

O/T, but did anybody catch the fight Wladimir Klitschko vs. Samuel Peter Last week? Samuel Peters' is being touted as the next Mike Tyson because of his punching power. Dude can hit like no other...Wladimir even found that out. But Peters' was just outboxed, and lost...pretty descent fight though....it was on HBO last Saturday I think.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

Yeah, that fight truly was horrible. The only entertaining fights Byrd is in is where he gets beat down, and then gets a gift decision. Like when Golota clearly beat him, and was robbed. The Toney vs. Guinn fight was good though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Worst cycle ever! Please help!
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:15 PM
  2. Worst Fight Scene Ever! Warning, This Is Intence!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 06:30 PM
  3. flat bench is the worst exercise ever created
    By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 06:07 PM
  4. Worst log ever
    By Ghosting in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 07:38 PM