Roll Tide Roll

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Every school has people giving gifts to players and coaches in technical violation of the regs, it's a matter of degree and timing on who gets penalized for it.

I believe LSU is going to kick the snot outta Bama, just a gut feeling and when I'm wrong, Bean can tell me what a bigmouth moron I was

If I'm right, I don't care nor claim unusual insight, I just enjoy watching good games.
    Just remember, no one has blown out Bama in a long time (by blowout I'm talking by 3 earned touchdowns - not some quick blowout in the end from the opposing defense that makes the game look much less close than it really was)

I dont think LSU will have more than 10-15 points on Bama... and I dont think LSU has the defense to keep Bama from putting up 2 TDs

2. emotionally invested? It always gets this way? Dude you've seriously got a 'holier than thou' and a 'i'm so much superior to you' vibe goin on, you can't back up any arguments so you start attacking me.

"I believe LSU is going to kick the snot outta Bama"
    Thats a blowout; I guess you had English as a 2nd language?
    I'm not going to waste my time paying attention to your high school-drivel anymore.

As for comments on the game today:
    I've never seen such a horrible officiating crew. I saw them spot the ball in the wrong spot for BOTH teams about 7 to 8 times. Alabama was robbed of a fumble recovery for a TD when they ruled it an incomplete pass when it was OBVIOUS that it was passed backwards behind the line of scrimmage -> aka lateral pass which cannot be 'incomplete' only fumbled.

Great game of defense by the Tide though... allowed less than 100 yards the ENTIRE game and forced what like 5 turnovers or something? I havent seen that done in a very long time.
    •   

3. I really hope that the offense gets some needed tuning.. seemed very "out" of it today... I am really starting to think that RD is an Auburn fan or a UT fan..

4. Ramma Jamma Mama Klama - Miamah just beat the hell outta VTech.

Ok, it doesn't quite rhyme as well, but regardless, you are welcome Bama fans.

We've got some good teams left, but I'd love a rematch in the Sugar.

We got some payback for the Tide also!

5. Quote Originally Posted by size
    I think LSU will win as well but in a close game.
    Proud of myself.

6. you were right size.. wish you had been wrong though

7. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    you were right size.. wish you had been wrong though
    Win or lose, it was an excellent game.

8. It was, I just cared a bit more on who one.. bad thing about graduating for a college.. I think the wife was more pissed than I was..

9. Bad day for Bama yesterday. They lose and Auburn wins.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I really hope that the offense gets some needed tuning.. seemed very "out" of it today... I am really starting to think that RD is an Auburn fan or a UT fan..
    I don't know why I'm reading this thread.
    But - knowing what I know - this quote is freaking hilarious.

Yeah - RD might possibly be invested in Auburn in some strange form....
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m14add and m4ohn rolling methyl stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:11 PM
  2. Dammit, I rolled my wrist in the gym today
    By Alpha Dog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:47 PM
  3. Oh no...I'm on a roll....
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss