Chiefs VS Eagles.....Chiefs WIN!!I hope!

  1. Chiefs VS Eagles.....Chiefs WIN!!I hope!


    With McNabb hurting some and their kicker hurting too the chiefs at home
    should WIN!They looked horrible at the donkeys but at home i hope they win
    this one!I Will Be there to Watch and cheer them on!


  2. Even a hurt Mcnabb will slice through that weak D like a sharp knife through butter.

  3. Man u are really from the land of stupid!!

    Just kidding Man!McNabb is Really good & if he was going against anyone else
    i would be cheering for Philly but Im a CHIEFS FAN till i die!So im got to go for
    the home team this Weekend!!

    maybe Chiefs D will be there Sunday! I can HOPE cant I??LOL!
    •   
       


  4. i dont know dude, but the chiefs Defence played terrible agaisht denver...
    they might not even show up on sunday.. lol
    + their offence is not even looking that great.. with all thoses stars they should be putting 40 poitns on the board on must games.
    what happend to hall anyways he is not getting any good returns either. or catching the ball at all.

  5. The Chiefs just looked flat on MNF and Philly is better than Denver IMO but this is the NFL and anything can happen

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    but this is the NFL and anything can happen
    Yeah, like the Niners winning the SB this year huh.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah, like the Niners winning the SB this year huh.
    i will lick dirty ass before that happens

  8. McNabb being kind of hurt means nothing. He was kind of hurt the past 2 weeks and threw 7TDs (i think...)
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    i will lick dirty ass before that happens
    youre in the clear with that one.
  10. Exclamation


    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

    Who all is from KC up in heeuh!?

    Only thing cutting like a hot knife is butter is the chiefs through the eagles...particularly The X Factor through the Philly special teams....

  11. What was that? I think you spoke a little too soon. Chiefs have a very ****ty D.

  12. how bout dem eagles...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    how bout dem eagles...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    What was that? I think you spoke a little too soon. Chiefs have a very ****ty D.
    Chiefs keep beating themselves....it's horrible...

  15. McNabb is a ****ing warrior man, the more hurt he gets the better he gets. Maybe TO talking crap about him in the off season lit some fire up in him. This guy is all heart.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah, like the Niners winning the SB this year huh.
    Yeah anything can happen, just like getting the proverbial **** beaten out of you in Mexico City in front of 100,000 people by the ****ing Cardinals 31-14, and they got help from Arizona or else it could have been 31-0 **** I think my blood pressure is getting out of control.

  17. I was so excited when the Niners jumped out to a quick 14 zip lead. Then **** went from good to bad to just plain ugly during the second half. The one bright spot was B. Young, one of only three players left in the league that played for that 94 SB team. He is still a very good player in my opinion.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by IntensePump
    Chiefs keep beating themselves....it's horrible...
    The Chumps don't beat themselves, the get beat and beat badly. The Broncos defense owned the Chumps, just like they did the Chargers before them, and the Jags this week. The Eagles just plain outplayed the Chumps. Don't make excuses for a very mediocre team.

  19. it must be very very very embarrasing losing to the cardinals like that wow....

  20. o man and the 49er next 4 games are going to be impossible for them to win

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    The Chumps don't beat themselves, the get beat and beat badly. The Broncos defense owned the Chumps, just like they did the Chargers before them, and the Jags this week. The Eagles just plain outplayed the Chumps. Don't make excuses for a very mediocre team.
    Couldn't agree more here. The cheifs came out swinging but could go the distance. It looked like a mike tyson fight. Although I do give much repscect to Hall the man is a special teams god.

  22. Man WE had em !!!!!!!!!!TRENT GREEN IS looking like CRAP!

    HArdly threw to TonyG!!!The Crowd had McNabb Frustrated
    the first half & then !!!!!It was Awsome to see Hall run that one back
    and to see Owens & McNabb play though!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Man WE had em !!!!!!!!!!TRENT GREEN IS looking like CRAP!

    HArdly threw to TonyG!!!The Crowd had McNabb Frustrated
    the first half & then !!!!!It was Awsome to see Hall run that one back
    and to see Owens & McNabb play though!!
    You misspelled your QB's name. It's Tr-INT Green

  24. damn foxx, why do you hate the chiefs so much? Much worse teams in the league and definatly other teams that *******s seems to gravitate towards.

  25. Because I live in Missouri, and being a Bronco's fan I've had to deal with some pretty crazy things concerning these two teams. I hate the Raiders too, it's just that I'm closer to the Chiefs side of it.

  26. ok, I can respect that. Where in MO. I'm right here ok good ol' KC.

  27. Right down the road in Columbia. It's all in good fun, nothing personal.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I was so excited when the Niners jumped out to a quick 14 zip lead. Then **** went from good to bad to just plain ugly during the second half. The one bright spot was B. Young, one of only three players left in the league that played for that 94 SB team. He is still a very good player in my opinion.
    If not for Bryant Young they would have probably lost to the Rams too. He is the ****ing man on that defense. He needs to be given a good contract for sticking with the team, being a great leader, not demanding trades, and respecting his teammates & coaches, you know, the things TO should have done when he was there. BY is a class act. I've met him, he's a very nice down to earth man, looks ****ing huge in person. He's the only D-Tackle I've seen that doesn't have a gut !

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Because I live in Missouri, and being a Bronco's fan I've had to deal with some pretty crazy things concerning these two teams. I hate the Raiders too, it's just that I'm closer to the Chiefs side of it.
    I hate the Raiders and the IGNORANT Raider fans too. A lot of Raider fans can't name half the starting players but they talk **** like they're football experts

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I hate the Raiders and the IGNORANT Raider fans too. A lot of Raider fans can't name half the starting players but they talk **** like they're football experts


    I Cant stand them Raiders but for sure not the Donkeys!!Whats wrong with
    their coach?Whats up with them Teeth??


    Them Chiefs will get them donkeys when they come to Arrowhead!!
    LOL!!

  31. This is the kind of smack talk I enjoy. All good fun, nothing too serious. Bring the Chumps and Faiders on. SuperBowl bound baby, behind Jake the Snake and Rod the Man Smith.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by massmonster
    ok, I can respect that. Where in MO. I'm right here ok good ol' KC.
    Hey Massmonster, e-me at sirfoxx@centurytel.net about possibly getting together at the KC/Denver game in KC.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Machida Vs. Rua who wins and why?
    By Swaggerstick in forum MMA
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:55 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
  3. Broncos @ Chiefs!Who Wins?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 07:44 AM
  4. Chief Justice Rehnquist Dies of Cancer
    By The Doberman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 06:55 PM
  5. Cleveland beat Chiefs
    By willieman in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Log in
Log in