Chiefs VS Eagles.....Chiefs WIN!!I hope!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok, I can respect that. Where in MO. I'm right here ok good ol' KC.

2. Right down the road in Columbia. It's all in good fun, nothing personal.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I was so excited when the Niners jumped out to a quick 14 zip lead. Then **** went from good to bad to just plain ugly during the second half. The one bright spot was B. Young, one of only three players left in the league that played for that 94 SB team. He is still a very good player in my opinion.
    If not for Bryant Young they would have probably lost to the Rams too. He is the ****ing man on that defense. He needs to be given a good contract for sticking with the team, being a great leader, not demanding trades, and respecting his teammates & coaches, you know, the things TO should have done when he was there. BY is a class act. I've met him, he's a very nice down to earth man, looks ****ing huge in person. He's the only D-Tackle I've seen that doesn't have a gut !

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Because I live in Missouri, and being a Bronco's fan I've had to deal with some pretty crazy things concerning these two teams. I hate the Raiders too, it's just that I'm closer to the Chiefs side of it.
    I hate the Raiders and the IGNORANT Raider fans too. A lot of Raider fans can't name half the starting players but they talk **** like they're football experts

5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I hate the Raiders and the IGNORANT Raider fans too. A lot of Raider fans can't name half the starting players but they talk **** like they're football experts

I Cant stand them Raiders but for sure not the Donkeys!!Whats wrong with
    their coach?Whats up with them Teeth??

Them Chiefs will get them donkeys when they come to Arrowhead!!
    LOL!!
    •   

6. This is the kind of smack talk I enjoy. All good fun, nothing too serious. Bring the Chumps and Faiders on. SuperBowl bound baby, behind Jake the Snake and Rod the Man Smith.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chiefs Vs MileHigh W/ Private Reserve Bali
    By Chiefsnation23 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 11:40 PM
  2. Machida Vs. Rua who wins and why?
    By Swaggerstick in forum MMA
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:55 PM
  3. Broncos @ Chiefs!Who Wins?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Sports Talk