lol

i guess we'll see next weekend when OSU beats them
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Big statement coming from the team known as Oklahoma's bitch. The Shoe under the lights is going to be too much for you guys. Your QB has no arm, your placekicker stunk it up yesterday and now has no confidence. With special teams being so important in a great matchup like this, how is he going to fare kicking at night away from home with yesterday's performance hanging over his head? How is Vince going to get a play off or your o-line going to wait for the call with 105,000+ drunk fans screaming their heads off? I've been to a night game at the Shoe before, and the fans alone are too much for any team to handle. I say your total offense will be lucky to hit 200 yards after losses and penalties.

THE Ohio State University- 30 Oklahoma's bitch - 6

COOK 'EM!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.04%

Haha!

Confidence is sexy, don't you think?

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    Big statement coming from the team known as Oklahoma's bitch. The Shoe under the lights is going to be too much for you guys. Your QB has no arm, your placekicker stunk it up yesterday and now has no confidence. With special teams being so important in a great matchup like this, how is he going to fare kicking at night away from home with yesterday's performance hanging over his head? How is Vince going to get a play off or your o-line going to wait for the call with 105,000+ drunk fans screaming their heads off? I've been to a night game at the Shoe before, and the fans alone are too much for any team to handle. I say your total offense will be lucky to hit 200 yards after losses and penalties.

COOK 'EM!!!
    Man you can talk. We own the overall record against Oklahoma so their really our bitch. Your stadium is impressive, but you forget that Texas is known for football, and big football games we are used to. There are over a million ppl every year at the Texas OU game nothing new. It will be a good game, but if you think we are going to lose b/c our kicker missed some PAT's then you are certainly delusional.

It will be a good game so let's just wait and see.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

COOK 'EM!!!
    I've nevr heard anyone refer to TU as OU's bitch
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Man you can talk. We own the overall record against Oklahoma so their really our bitch. Your stadium is impressive, but you forget that Texas is known for football, and big football games we are used to. There are over a million ppl every year at the Texas OU game nothing new. It will be a good game, but if you think we are going to lose b/c our kicker missed some PAT's then you are certainly delusional.

It will be a good game so let's just wait and see.
    thank god there is atleast one sane person in the bunch

we already proved last yr what vince young can do to what the best he big 10 has to offer

its gonna really suck to see osu crying after they see what real football is all about
  8. More Cowbell
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

should be a good/interesting game. Being a Michigan fan, I hate both teams now.. I guess I'll be pulling for :gulp: UT in this one though.. I can't believe I just said/typed that............
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

thats ok, we know that michigan fans' opinions dont matter anyway
  10. More Cowbell
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I like neither, but I think OSU will win. Looks like they have a nice D from what I saw against the powerhouse Miami of Ohio. It'll be a good game for sure, but back to the nature at hand (FSU and Miami )
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.23%

I'm a michgan fan so it pains me to say this but i think osu will win...it will be low scoring game vince ran all over us last year but the osuy defense is a different animal give me 24 -17 OSU....oh and miami is winning today...not sure for the 3.5 cover but they win
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    against the powerhouse Miami of Ohio.

oxymoron
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    oxymoron
    Miami OH was not that big of a slouch. They are picked by some to win the MAC and I saw spreads as low as 7, and we were 34-0 at the end of three before throwing the scrub team in. Texas opened up against a great high school team with a lot more on their mind than football in ULL.

OSU is not Michigan, who backed their way into the Rose Bowl last year. Michigan's d is still crap this year. Congrats on using OSU's gameplan to defeat them last year.

Finally, I wish Texas would lose it's ego as being the biggest football state in the US. Ohio invented football, the hall is here, and percapita is just a big of football state as Texas. The NFL's Hall of Fame Game is played at a high school stadium in Canton. Texas is a big football town, granted, but you can also argue Ohio, Cali, Florida, and even Pennsylvania against it all day.

Michigan fans, it's ok to pick the Bucks. We pick scUM all the way up until The Game. It's better for the polls this way.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Miami OH was not that big of a slouch. They are picked by some to win the MAC and I saw spreads as low as 7, and we were 34-0 at the end of three before throwing the scrub team in. Texas opened up against a great high school team with a lot more on their mind than football in ULL.

OSU is not Michigan, who backed their way into the Rose Bowl last year. Michigan's d is still crap this year. Congrats on using OSU's gameplan to defeat them last year.

Finally, I wish Texas would lose it's ego as being the biggest football state in the US. Ohio invented football, the hall is here, and percapita is just a big of football state as Texas. The NFL's Hall of Fame Game is played at a high school stadium in Canton. Texas is a big football town, granted, but you can also argue Ohio, Cali, Florida, and even Pennsylvania against it all day.

Michigan fans, it's ok to pick the Bucks. We pick scUM all the way up until The Game. It's better for the polls this way.
    are you a student at MU ohio?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

Texas may be the most enthusiastic football state but All the best players come out of Big 10 Country.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by charliewat
    Texas may be the most enthusiastic football state but All the best players come out of Big 10 Country.
    thats for sure

once texas plays a team with d, they will get shut down. anyone can put a RB at QB and win a few games against ****ty teams, make him throw and the game is over
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    are you a student at MU ohio?
    No, from Columbus, currently living in Colorado.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Quote Originally Posted by charliewat
    You have got to be kidding

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Yes there are other states that have great football traditions, but nothing compared to Texas. Ohio has one large University when it comes to football. Texas also has a fervor for highschool football, I mean my old highschool has a jumbotron and stadium seating for crying out loud.

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

Do you really want to get into this? I concede that we're both right, but . . .

Yes there are other states that have great football traditions, but nothing compared to Texas. Ohio has one large University when it comes to football.
    This is why I said per capita. Sure, OSU is the best known program, but there is also Bowling Green, Akron, Kent, Miami, Cinci, and Toledo. Youngstown is AA, but how many NC's did they win when Tressel was there? Mount Union is D-5, but they have the longest winning streak ever in college football and pretty much own that division.

Texas also has a fervor for highschool football, I mean my old highschool has a jumbotron and stadium seating for crying out loud.
    Why do you think I mentioned the HOF Game? It is played at Canton McKinley HS. They play their games on the NFL Hall's freaking grounds. Canton's rivalry with the Massillon Tigers made the cover of Sports Illustrated. That game is known as the biggest hs football rivalry in the US. The Tigers had a movie made about them. Paul Brown coached there, as did Earl Bruce. Then you've got the big schools in Cinci and Cleveland. You should see the **** Anthony Munoz donated to his kids' high school, it's sick.

Like I said, you could argue this **** all day, there is no right answer.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

thats right cuz texas football owns all

god i loved growing up in longhorn country
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%

Quote Originally Posted by olb33
    thats right cuz texas football owns all

god i loved growing up in longhorn country
    Vince Young is going to break up the Ohio State D, and for the record Oklahoma has no QB this year. TCU beat them...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Do you really want to get into this? I concede that we're both right, but . . .

This is why I said per capita. Sure, OSU is the best known program, but there is also Bowling Green, Akron, Kent, Miami, Cinci, and Toledo. Youngstown is AA, but how many NC's did they win when Tressel was there? Mount Union is D-5, but they have the longest winning streak ever in college football and pretty much own that division.

Why do you think I mentioned the HOF Game? It is played at Canton McKinley HS. They play their games on the NFL Hall's freaking grounds. Canton's rivalry with the Massillon Tigers made the cover of Sports Illustrated. That game is known as the biggest hs football rivalry in the US. The Tigers had a movie made about them. Paul Brown coached there, as did Earl Bruce. Then you've got the big schools in Cinci and Cleveland. You should see the **** Anthony Munoz donated to his kids' high school, it's sick.

Like I said, you could argue this **** all day, there is no right answer.
    We don't need to get into anything, just some freindly rib poking Binge.

By the way Friday night lights was a great movie

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

We don't need to get into anything, just some freindly rib poking Binge.

By the way Friday night lights was a great movie
    I know, I was hoping you knew this was all good.

I must have seen my dad read Fri Night Lights 10 times when I was a kid, that and Woody Hayes bios.
  26. More Cowbell
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.41%

Every state/region has their traditions & all.. I'm from MI, but now live in Louisiana. Watching SEC football is fun. The speed these guys have definitely keeps the games exciting.

As for this weekends games, I'll have to pull for the Buckeyes because I now hate UT due to last year's Rose Bowl.. Looking at the polls, I see OSU is right behind MI. If OSU beats UT, & MI beats ND, it's up in the air as to who takes over 2 & 3..
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

I think Michigan blows ND out of the water this week and the Bucks have to much on D this year for anyone to stop em.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

This year Ohio States Offense has multiple options. Ill take the pepsi challange against any school with Santonio Holmes and Ted Ginn as the best receiving duo. Zwick will no doubt start the game but by the time the game is over Troy Smith will be the man. I would bet that Troy Smith will end the game with better numbers then Vince Young.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Rogue what HS did you attend in Austin?

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

UT WILL BEAT OSU, PERIOD!

That being said, nobody knock on my Horned Frogs. They controlled the Sooners the entire game IN NORMAN. They have a chance at un undefeated season, depending on the Louisville matchup....
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

O.H.
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

I.O.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.42%

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

blah, blah, blah.....TEXAS FIGHT!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

O.H.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    blah, blah, blah.....TEXAS FIGHT!
    So Right!!!! Hook em baby!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

COOK EM!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

This thread has become quite amusing.

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

I attended Westlake. You have an impressive resume Rogue congrats.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Rogue - Wash. DC puts more players in the NFL per capita last I saw.
    But, Florida was 2nd.

Never seen that stat for D-1A players.

Similar Forum Threads

1. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 01:47 PM
  2. Thoughts about mixing your own injectables
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM
  3. To all the experienced 1-Test users
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:17 PM
  4. good article ! all read !!!!