Here It Is

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
After a 9 month wait, game week is finally here. This is my favorite time of year. I've got my block "O" flag hanging, although nobody cares out here in the country section of Colorado Springs. I've got some time off of work and have been watching Buckeye Classics all afternoon on CSTV. I am sure that OSU songs are soon to be blaring from my speakers.

I would be at the game in Columbus, but we cancelled our trip. So, depending on if the wife lets me go, I am going to try to make it up to Denver to watch the game at a bar that I am told has 150 OSU fans on gameday. What will you be doing this Saturday?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I'm going from Texas to South Carolina to watch A&M beat Clemson!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going to be a classic when Texas and Ohio State play in week two. . . can't wait.:duel:

Hook'em

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well my school starts the rebuilding process against AA Eastern Washington. I go to SJSU and in the 80's and early 90's we were ranked yearly. I cannot wait to see how we are in 3 years with the guidance of hall of fame coach Dick Tomey.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to score a couple tix to the LSU game this weekend. Never been to the opening game for the Tigers..

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to score a couple tix to the LSU game this weekend. Never been to the opening game for the Tigers..
You spoke a little soon I guess. Prayers to all of you down there.