Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm gearing up for the draft, I think its fairly easy to name the top picks:

Peyton
Holmes
LT
Moss

Etc...

I wanna try and slip in some late round value picks and beat down the chumps at work. Name you guys sleeper's list! I got a few to start it off:

1. Jerry Porter (Raiders)
2. Clarence Moore (Baltimore)
3. JJ Arrington (Arizona)
4. Antonio Bryant (Cleveland)
5. David Terrell (New England)
6. Ron Dayne (Denver)
7. Heath Miller (Pitt)
8. Brandon Jacobs (Giants)

A few of these are a stretch (Ron Danye)!

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
there are only 4 guys in that list that you should even think about drafting at all, jerry porter, jj arrington, heath miller, and maybe antonio bryant, but dilfer blows

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Dayne wouldn't be bad if Denver didn't have like 10 guys splitting carries. Also, I'd consider shaun alexander as a top RB pick. He's playing for a contract, i believe he had more TDs than LT last year, more rushing yards and San diego's schedule is BRUTAL as far as defenses are concerned (something like 6 of the top 10 rush defenses the first half of the season). I really liked Arrington in college and especially now behind Arizona's line playing with Warner, Boldin and Fitz. Keep an eye out for Doug Jolley this year also. Jets throw to the TE in the red zone alot.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok I'm gearing up for the draft, I think its fairly easy to name the top picks:

Peyton
Holmes
LT
Moss

Etc...

I wanna try and slip in some late round value picks and beat down the chumps at work. Name you guys sleeper's list! I got a few to start it off:

1. Jerry Porter (Raiders)
2. Clarence Moore (Baltimore)
3. JJ Arrington (Arizona)
4. Antonio Bryant (Cleveland)
5. David Terrell (New England)
6. Ron Dayne (Denver)
7. Heath Miller (Pitt)
8. Brandon Jacobs (Giants)

A few of these are a stretch (Ron Danye)!
Ihope your top pick arent ranked in that order. As far a your sleepers

Poirter a tuff choice this year he is still getting draft around the 6-8 rounds Moss and Lamont jordan is going to take away touches this year

CMoore stay away from anybody in Baltimores offense not named jamal Lewis that offense is going to stink

Arrington is not a sleeper he is being drafted in the 3rd and 4th round everytime

Bryant is looking good and so is dilfer beleive it or not but I wouldnt pick dilfer. Definitly a sleeper here.

David terrel Stay away fom new england recivers good team but even there starting wideout dont put up good fantasy numbers.

Ron Dayne has to wait for 2 rb to drop before he is worth it, alreadt seen enough of dayne to know he is always a bust evry year

Miller Pittsburg is not a big tight end team they dont throw the ball enough to warrant miller a pick better tight ends on the board.

Brandon Jacobs another good sleepr hand picked by the coach he loves this type of back.

Some real good sleepers

Wiilie parker rb steelers: with staley missing games til week 5 and bettis now might have major leg injury parker is the starter probably for week1 and cowher likes him

Mike anderson is going to be the starter for denver and has been looking great preseason, it all really depends on how long he can keep the job, his value is going up evry day so he is getting drafted higher each time, might not really be sleepr anymore.

Droughns is probably going to get the call week 1 due to injury to suggs if he has a good game it could be permanent

Jermaine Wiggins te minn: had a good season last year I think he even led the team in catchs last year good late round sleeper.

Michael Jenkins is going to get the starting job in atlanta and price might be cut. Its hard to pick a atlanta wr but he could be a better target then price was.

Ryan moats westbrooks backup most likely now that buckhalters done he seems to be quick shifty back but had a fumbling problem in college.

Amani toomer has kind of been forgotten, as a steeler fan I know enough that burress is an underachiever and not going to be consistent. I think toomer will have a better year.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Get Eric Johnson if you can, that guy is THE 49ers offense. He had like 80 catches for 850+ yards last year.

I'd stay away from Porter, he's injury prone and won't get his number called that much because Moss is the #1.

Bryant has talent and should get a lot of catches until Braylon Edwards becomes their #1.

I think Heath Miller can be a decent pick because the Steelers lost Burress and someone has to get some of those yards & td's and he's a solid player.

David Terrell won't even start.

Donald Driver may sneek into the late rounds, look for him.

Steven Jackson will have a great year, he's like a young Eddie George. Grab him if you can. Same thing with Willis McGahee and Kevin Jones.

Larry Johnson will be a decent backup too because Preist Holmes may get hurt

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Damn, see I think David Terell could really do some damage with the Pats and Tom Brady. He's got the talent, but he played in the black hole known as Chicago. Also I htink Porter will get some good oppertunities due to the fact that everyone as usual will double up on Moss.

Other than that, great picks guys. I will dominate this draft.