Any Michigan Fans out there???

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till the season starts!! Should be an interesting year for the Wolverines. Returning Hart & Henne. They carried that offense last year. This year, they have Michigan's best high school running back from East Grand Rapids, Kevin Grady. This kid is tough!!! Living down here in Louisiana now, it's harder to keep up w/ the Maize & Blue, so I can't wait to see them play on ABC. Keith Jackson calls an awesome Michigan game...:drunk:

stinkfinger

Awards
Yea, I agree Michigan will be tough this year. However the Bucks will also be pretty strong. Can't wait for the OSU and Michigan game. Go Bucks!!! Goodluck to the Wolverines as well.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Seems like all the Bitchigan fans are too busy at the fag bar to respond.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LMAO... sorry not a fan of the Big Blue..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Rogue Drone is not only a Michigan fan, but he played for them so if you're from THE Ohio State University then you'll hear from the Drone

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I just love the freaking rivalry. Nothing beats being from a big college football town, period. Doesn't matter which one it's just a great feeling. Season starts in just over a week and I'm geeked as ****.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
I am a Notre Dame fan but i live in Michigan. Im about 20 mins from Notre Dame stadium. All i hear up here is talk about the Wolverines though. Michigan should have a good year they have 7 home games, including Notre Dame and Ohio State. They dont play Purdue (Preseason ranked 15) and they only play 2 preseason ranked teams. If they can beat Iowa on the road they should be undefeated. On the other hand, Notre Dame plays 5 preseason ranked teams #1 USC, #3 Tenn. , #4 Michigan, #15 Purdue , #23 Pitt and 3 out of those 5 are on the road. Anyway i would just like to see Michigan pick up some tougher teams on those 3 Non conference games. Notre Dame is a good game but maybe pickup a home and home with FSU or Miami(FL).

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I just love the freaking rivalry. Nothing beats being from a big college football town, period. Doesn't matter which one it's just a great feeling. Season starts in just over a week and I'm geeked as ****.
I hear ya on that. I live about 10 min from LSU & am trying like hell to get some tix for next weeks game. Baton Rouge really knows how to party when it comes to football tailgating.. The energy on the field on Sat nights is just awesome!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yj - I'll have to hit you up somtime. I know the area. ;)

Buff - I'd love to see a UM-UM series again. The 1988 game was a damn classic. (Sorry Wolverines....)

charliewat

Awards
Ill be a Michigan fan until the OSU game I want to see all the Big 10 teams do well except when they suit up against the Bucks

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Can't the Michigan man find ANY love on this board? :rasp:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
NOPE..

that's cool. I was born & raised in MI. Lived in Cali, TX, and now LA, & I still see more UofM gear in all of those states than most other colleges...:head:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
have to check it out when I get home from work tomorrow. Work filter won't let me in..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's not work safe.

Binge - good pic. But you gotta help a bro out and label that **** NSFW!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Michigan sucks, Penn State swallows

O. H. I. O.

Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
It's been 279 days since OSU last kicked Michigan butt,
and 85 days until we do it again!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
An Ohio State fan, a Michigan fan and a Penn State fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death! However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Penn State fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Penn State fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Michigan fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Michigan fan out crying like a little girl.

The Ohio State fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your alumni has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Buckeye fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Michigan fan to my back."
:rasp: :hammer: :toofunny: :nutkick: :cheers:​

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I don't get into it with Buckeyes, it's a waste of time.I respect OSU, it's MSU that I despise. I just ask that the OSU fans support the B10 when any of our teams are playing OOC, and don't get violent in Columbus towards visitors or their vehicles, it's still just a game. Here's hoping Hawk and Carpenter lay Vince Young out, go Bucks!!!
I do agree, rooting for BIG 10 is a must, unless it's against the Buckeyes. It's just fun to diss on Michigan though.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Oh it sounds like football season again...I LOVE MICHIGAN...on offense they should be more than solid with a sophmore Hane at the helm with Hart and Martin in the backfield with avant and breston replaciong edwards...they should be explosive on offensive....i love buckeye fans talking ****...remember when cooper was there...great memories...destroying national titile hopes every year...oh biakbatuka going for 300 at ur place classic!!!...can't wait for Ginn to come across the middle and be decapitated...is aj hawk taking Golf class like Katzimoyer...wow OHU what an academic institution:lol:

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Don't talk **** until you figure out scUM's QB's real name

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't talk **** until you figure out scUM's QB's real name
sorry it was 2 am when i responded...here it is again i'm sure u'll want to remember it when he is congratulating his receivers in the endzone...Henne....GO BLUE!!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
All I hear from Michigan fans- blah blah blah!:rasp:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
What's going on M fans

Tommy Zbikowski and Notre Dame are flattening Michigan so far.

Here Come The Irish
The doubters ignored ND's first win. Prove it at No. 3 Michigan, they said. The Irish are doing that, leading 17-3.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
:confused:

Michigan played like ****!! They deserved to lose! Hopefully Iowa loses too. It'll help them in the Big-10...

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Well, you got your wish with Iowa. They got killed on the scoreboard. Interestingly outgained Iowa State on the ground and the air. Turnovers, turnovers...

{props to my boys in Laramie...haha...}

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, boys, what did we learn today?

The Big 10 is freaking terrible.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha, found one of my old threads!! The smack talking back then was rough! These last few weeks have humbled me as a Michigan fan.