Green Bay over Carolina
CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
Indianapolis over Baltimore
Philly over Green Bay
SUPER BOWL
Indy over Philly

davisville64

Awards
Ill edit this later with more detail, this is just the final 2 rounds of playoffs

-NFC Championchip-
Atlanta over philly

-AFC Championchip-
New England over Indy (yes, it will be in the snow again :drunk: )

Super Bowl
Pats over Atlanta....:bow28:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
The only one that matters: Eagles win SB against (pick one who cares):D

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Denver, winning the SuperBowl, going 18-1 for the entire season. You heard it here:D

BMW

Awards
  • Established
and the dolphin will once again have our perfect season. now someone pinch me so i can wake up :D

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you all know how i feel. so ill just leave it at that.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
hope the cowboys do good but im sayin san diego vs atlanta

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Peyton Manning breaks Marino's other record of Passing Yards

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
****, IW has the Ravens beating the Patriots in the playoffs. :lol: I think you are on crack. Sorry, but with a QB like Kyle Boller they will barely be a wild card team. The Pats are good enough to win even with two key coordinators gone and two good LB's out. They will find a way to win. And unless Vick decides on becoming a decent QB any time soon I don't see them getting past the Eagles in the playoffs. Yes, Manning is a great QB, but he needs to prove to everyone he can win in big games. He's shaping up to be another Marino. See what I'm getting at. The QB is the key ingredient in a winning football team.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I say the Pats are lucky if they go 10-6 this year and they most definitely will NOT have home field advantage. This is the year that all the luck runs out.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Last year, my 'bold' prediction that the Eagles wouldnt even make the playoffs... didnt work out very well mayn.

This year, my certified 100% guarenteed prediction is San Diego will go 14-2, but lose to the Jets again in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Seattle and Atlanta in the NFC championship. Atlanta vs Pittsburg in the Super Bowl, Atlanta winning it all.
Sage

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Last year, my 'bold' prediction that the Eagles wouldnt even make the playoffs... didnt work out very well mayn.

This year, my certified 100% guarenteed prediction is San Diego will go 14-2, but lose to the Jets again in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Seattle and Atlanta in the NFC championship. Atlanta vs Pittsburg in the Super Bowl, Atlanta winning it all.
Sage
Yeah we all remember that philly prediction :trout:
IW I like your predictions up until the last game. Philly over Indy. In fact today I'm putting in for time off so I can head to downtown philly for the parade. :nutkick:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
****, IW has the Ravens beating the Patriots in the playoffs. :lol: I think you are on crack
Okay, the crack is wearing off now. My decision was based on the Ravens going that far in spite of Boller, they did win it with Dilfer and they got Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Jamal Lewis, Todd Heap, Ed Reed on defense. They also added Derrick Mason, Mark Clayton, and Dan Cody. Plus, there's alwasy that team which overachieves each year. San Diego was that team last year and I doubt they'll be better than 8-8 this year.

Sage, you really had to be on crack for your prediction a year ago :lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
IW I like your predictions up until the last game. Philly over Indy. In fact today I'm putting in for time off so I can head to downtown philly for the parade. :nutkick:
If one of you crazy Philly fans breaks Peyton Manning's arm than you're winning it :D that's not a far fetched possibility either :D

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
The patriots will be 4 time super bowl champions. There are about 3 good teams in the nfc and they will beat them all like a red headed step child.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Atlanta is playing indoors during the playoffs....say hello to Vicks first SB ring.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
If Atlanta is playing indoors during the playoffs....say hello to Vicks first SB ring.
Vick is the most over rated QB in the game. He is a QB and isn't comfortable throwing the ball. They had an easy schedule last year and the nfc was horrible on top of that. If Atlanta was smart they would follow what the eagles did with McNab. Until then Vick is a running back that can throw the ball. The problem is when you take away the run and make him throw the ball he sucks. That's pretty much what the eagles did to them in the play offs.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vick is the most over rated QB in the game. He is a QB and isn't comfortable throwing the ball. They had an easy schedule last year and the nfc was horrible on top of that. If Atlanta was smart they would follow what the eagles did with McNab. Until then Vick is a running back that can throw the ball. The problem is when you take away the run and make him throw the ball he sucks. That's pretty much what the eagles did to them in the play offs.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF FOOTBALL IS HURTING....VICK HAS THE HIGHEST WINNING PERCENTAGE OF ANY QB IN THE NFL'S HISTORY SINCE HIS COLLEGE DAYS.....WHO CARES IF HE CANT THROW,,,,HE GETS THE JOB DONE AND A "W" IS A "W".

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF FOOTBALL IS HURTING....VICK HAS THE HIGHEST WINNING PERCENTAGE OF ANY QB IN THE NFL'S HISTORY SINCE HIS COLLEGE DAYS.....WHO CARES IF HE CANT THROW,,,,HE GETS THE JOB DONE AND A "W" IS A "W".
Not against good teams he doesn't and how many super bowls has he won? Tampa F'n bay beat them last year for god's sake. On top of that most of the nfc was 8-8 last year. WOW they made it into the play offs where most teams are 8 -8 , your right he is the greatest QB ever. Since your knowledge of football out weighs mine what is Vick's QB rating? The last I checked it wasn't very good. Seeing that he hasn't won the super bowl what has Vick accomplished in the NFL? Has he broken any of Marino's records? Nope. The only thing he is going to break probably is the most rushing yards by a qb. Every game he runs for 60 + yards and is some thing like 10 out 20 for 150 yards. That is not a good QB. Also if he keeps running the way he does sooner or later he is going to take a hit that puts him out of the season if not longer. He has the potential to be a great QB like McNab or other decent running QBs but until he calms his feet down and learns to throw the ball he isn't as good as people say. I am tired of people going nuts about him when he hasn't proven to be the QB every one said he will be. Every week Vick is going to have his "break out" game and every week has passer rating is average at best. Which makes him a running back that can throw. If the NFC gets better and/ or their schedule gets harder they are not going to be as good as the Vick true believers think he is. The way people talk about him he should be throwing for 400 yards a game, rushing for 100, and have a 100 qb rating. Vick is the most over rated QB in the game.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
College is not the NFL. Chris Weinke kicked ass in college, where's he at ? Vick has started for 1.5 years. If he's winning at this rate for another 5 years than the highest winning percentage claim is validated.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Vick is 23-12-1 as a NFL starter :toofunny:

Damn next year Matt Leinart will be the winningest QB in NFL history since college!!!!

Did some math since my last post:think:

Since 2001(Vicks first start)

Brady=48-14 77%
McNabb=43-14 75%
Farve=44-20 68%
Manning=41-23 64%
Vick=23-12-1 63%

Last edited:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
IW - I know you are a Niners man too, but come on! Boller sucks. He's WORSE than Dilfer. Dilfer could at least not lose games. No way the Ravens go that far with him at QB.

Sadly, I think we'll have the top pick again.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing a stats breakdown in comparison of Vick's numbers in the playoffs with Brady's and there wasnt much of a difference at all, completion percentage, yards, td/int ratio.... I'll try and dig em up. But numbers dont matter unless theyre in the win column. And Vick has done that with a very poor team. He also runs so much because last year his o-line gave him an average of about 2 seconds to throw the ball. Im so sick of hearing how great Tom Brady is when his defense has carried his ass all these years. All Im saying is without Bruschi, without their coordinators they will not be the same team. For a team to have as much success as theyve had these recent years the ball has to bounce their way a lot. There for I call it luck. I also predict a down year for the almighty Brady.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
IW - I know you are a Niners man too, but come on! Boller sucks. He's WORSE than Dilfer. Dilfer could at least not lose games. No way the Ravens go that far with him at QB.

Sadly, I think we'll have the top pick again.
Me too, Smith looks like he's got absolutely no passing touch or confidence in his teammates. I still believe they should have taken Braylon Edwards this year and Matt Leinart next year :frustrate maybe you're right about the Ravens, but my gut tells me they'll be the team that overachieves this year, primarily because Boller doesn't have to do anything special as long as Jamal Lewis is healthy. We're just going to wait and see jmh

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Brady owns the best record of any active quarterback with at least 16 starts, compiling a 48-14 regular season record for a .774 winning percentage. The mark also gives him the best winning percentage of any quarterback during the Super Bowl era among players with at least 40 career starts, eclipsing the records of Roger Staubach (85-29), Joe Montana (117-47) and Donovan McNabb (56-23).

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing a stats breakdown in comparison of Vick's numbers in the playoffs with Brady's and there wasnt much of a difference at all, completion percentage, yards, td/int ratio.... I'll try and dig em up.
2000 New England Patriots 1 0 3 1 33.3 6 2.00 6 0 0 0/0 0 0 42.4
2001 New England Patriots 15 14 413 264 63.9 2843 6.88 91 18 12 41/216 32 6 86.5
2002 New England Patriots 16 16 601 373 62.1 3764 6.26 49 28 14 31/190 37 3 85.7
2003 New England Patriots 16 16 527 317 60.2 3620 6.87 82 23 12 32/219 44 8 85.9
2004 New England Patriots 16 16 474 288 60.8 3692 7.79 50 28 14 26/162 52 10 92.6
TOTAL 64 62 2018 1243 61.6 13925 6.90 91 97 52 130/787 165 27 87.5

Vick

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2001 Atlanta Falcons 8 2 113 50 44.2 785 6.95 52 2 3 21/113 11 4 62.7
2002 Atlanta Falcons 15 15 421 231 54.9 2936 6.97 74 16 8 33/206 44 8 81.6
2003 Atlanta Falcons 5 4 100 50 50.0 585 5.85 49 4 3 9/64 7 2 69.0
2004 Atlanta Falcons 15 15 321 181 56.4 2313 7.21 62 14 12 46/266 35 8 78.1
TOTAL 43 36 955 512 53.6 6619 6.93 74 36 26 109/649 97 22 76.9

RUSHING

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
2001 Atlanta Falcons 8 2 31 289 9.3 35 1 6 15
2002 Atlanta Falcons 15 15 113 777 6.9 46 8 10 44
2003 Atlanta Falcons 5 4 40 255 6.4 43 1 2 14
2004 Atlanta Falcons 15 15 120 902 7.5 58 3 10 49
TOTAL 43 36 304 2223 7.3 58 13 28 122

2004 brady..... qb rating of 92.6 to vicks 78.1
over all........ brady 87.5 to vicks 76.9

But numbers dont matter unless theyre in the win column. And Vick has done that with a very poor team. He also runs so much because last year his o-line gave him an average of about 2 seconds to throw the ball.
Brady beats vick there too.Brady owns the best record of any active quarterback with at least 16 starts, compiling a 48-14 regular season record for a .774 winning percentage. The mark also gives him the best winning percentage of any quarterback during the Super Bowl era among players with at least 40 career starts, eclipsing the records of Roger Staubach (85-29), Joe Montana (117-47) and Donovan McNabb (56-23).

Im so sick of hearing how great Tom Brady is when his defense has carried his ass all these years. All Im saying is without Bruschi, without their coordinators they will not be the same team. For a team to have as much success as theyve had these recent years the ball has to bounce their way a lot. There for I call it luck. I also predict a down year for the almighty Brady.
Didn't you just say numbers don't matter, it's just the wins? 3 super bowls in 4 years isn't luck and he is a hell of a lot better player than vick.To win games you need a good offense, defense, sp teams ect not one player that some people believes can walk on water. There is talk about Brady's shoulder not being 100% which isn't good, their schedule is tough, and the loss of Ted and Ted isn't good either. That being said they are the team to beat in the AFC. They said they wouldn't beat the colts.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hate on Vick all you guys want I hear this crap from the fantasy football forums all day and its all blah blah blah....Micahel Vick wins period...Peyton Manning broke a record and just Like Marino he hasnt won **** and look at his running back and recivers....Vick has one of the worst O-Lines....shitty pip squeak running back,,,,,and Nobody at the Wide position....yet he still wins. the guy was healthy all year and they made it to the NFC championship and he was trying to learn the West Coast Offense,,,,McNabb said it took him 3-4 years to get it down,,,once Vicks learns that offense,,,,you guys will all be on Vicks nutts. (just make sure you got rubber suit on so you dont catch the "Ron Mexico") I heard its kinda crazy. Brady is gonna be so Average this year without Charlie Weis,,,you lil Pat fans ur win streak is done,,,,your team is gonna suck ass this year.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Brady sucks pretty bad huh. If I were any other QB in the league I wouldn't mind sucking that bad. :lol: Must be all of that luck. Vick is overrated, but he is exciting to watch and has a pretty spiral, I'll give him that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha that vick spiral is usually 3 feet too high

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I did say numbers arent everything except in the win column and yes I kno the Pats have won more than ATL. Im not disputing that. Im just saying that the bulk of the Pats wins have come on the shoulders of the defense and not Brady. The stat breakdown you have is for the entire season, not the playoffs (when Brady supposedly rises to another level) If you check em out theyre filled with 150 yd passing games 1 td 2 int etc But they still won those games due to their outstanding defense. What it comes down to is no other team in the league needs a player like ATL needs Vick. Compare winning percentage when Vick is in to when he isnt. Bad mechanics and all he carries that team. Bledsoe was winning with the Pats team they have now. Again Im not discrediting what the Pats have done AS A TEAM but the fact that so many people ride Brady's dick and act like he's the saviour of the team is absolutely ridiculous. I just havent been impressed by him, he seems very much like a system qb with a magnificant o line.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Hate on Vick all you guys want I hear this crap from the fantasy football forums all day and its all blah blah blah....Micahel Vick wins period...
In a week NFC league and with an easy schedule he wins. Will he win if teams get better in the NFC practically in the defensive department? Probably not. What the eagles did was show if you take away the run and make Vick try to beat you as a QB, he can't do it. Vick also showed everyone that he is not comfortable throwing the ball.

Peyton Manning broke a record and just Like Marino he hasnt won **** and look at his running back and recivers..
He made it into the playoffs just like Vick did, so why does that make Vick better than Manning? What has Vick won? Has Vick made it to the super bowl? Also the AFC is a hell of a lot harder to make it into the playoffs.

Vick has one of the worst O-Lines....shitty pip squeak running back,,,,,and Nobody at the Wide position....yet he still wins
Dunn wasn't bad in Tampa bay,he has a few good receivers, and who would know how good his O line is because if someone isn't open in 1 second he takes off and runs regardless if there is pressure on him.

the guy was healthy all year and they made it to the NFC championship and he was trying to learn the West Coast Offense,,,,McNabb said it took him 3-4 years to get it down,,,once Vicks learns that offense,,,,you guys will all be on Vicks nutts.
First of all the eagles did not treat McNabb like a prince. They made him stop running as much and made him learn to throw the ball better. Atlanta is not doing that with Vick at all. Vick is the whole team, Vick is special, Vick can turn water into wine. What good is learning an offense when he takes of running in 2 seconds?

I heard its kinda crazy. Brady is gonna be so Average this year without Charlie Weis,,,you lil Pat fans ur win streak is done,,,,your team is gonna suck ass this year.
Let's see the patriots are full of good players on both sides of the ball. They can beat you on both sides of the ball. All you have is one player who is the most over rated QB in the league who wins in a weak conference. Go look up Vick's schedule last year. I have a cold do you think Vick could cure me of it?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I did say numbers arent everything except in the win column and yes I kno the Pats have won more than ATL. Im not disputing that. Im just saying that the bulk of the Pats wins have come on the shoulders of the defense and not Brady. The stat breakdown you have is for the entire season, not the playoffs (when Brady supposedly rises to another level) If you check em out theyre filled with 150 yd passing games 1 td 2 int etc But they still won those games due to their outstanding defense.
Look at the QB ratings. It is pretty clear brady is a better QB than Vick. That sounds more like Vick than Brady that you are describing. Brady is know for his pose and accuracy, while not making many mistakes.

Bledsoe was winning with the Pats team they have now.
Are you insane?You have no idea what you are taking about. The pats were loosing with drew. In fact they went 0-3 and 0-4 with drew before he got hurt and Brady took over. The first season when bill took over they were horrible and had a loosing record.

AS A TEAM but the fact that so many people ride Brady's dick and act like he's the saviour of the team is absolutely ridiculous. I just havent been impressed by him, he seems very much like a system qb with a magnificant o line.
Again look at the qb ratings.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Brady is gonna be so Average this year without Charlie Weis,,,you lil Pat fans ur win streak is done,,,,your team is gonna suck ass this year.
Wasn't he supposed to be average after the first "lucky" Super Bowl. If your team wins 3 Super Bowl rings in 4 years than chances are the QB is very good, you can argue he's not the best but to say Brady is average sounds pretty absurd to me. His weapons aren't much better than Vick's. Do you actually think David Givens and Deion Branch are the equivalent to Harrison and Wayne, Walker and Driver, Moss and Porter. Corey Dillon is a great RB but Vick has 2 very good backs in Duckett and Dunn. Brady's first Super Bowl team wasn't exactly doing great before Bledsoe was starting either. The only piece of luck he's had was that fumble play against the Raiders, other than that he's earned everything he has.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I think youre missing my entire point VG. Im not arguing who's better between Vick and Brady, what Im saying is that Vick is by far the most important to his team in the league. I very much believe that the pats couldve won these past few years with a number of different qb's. He's a product of the system and line around him, he is rarely pressured and when he is, most of the receiver patterns are short ins or quick outs/slants with the occasional deep pattern thrown in. Poise is easy to have when youre only rushed maybe 5 times in a game. Not to mention there is only about a 10 point diff in overall qb rating for their career. And for how much you bad mouth Vick as a qb, thats not a huge diff and doesnt reflect too greatly upon The Almighty Brady. IW, Brady was average the year after their first superbowl, they didnt even make the playoffs that year. While Brady's weapons arent elite his weapons are WORLDS above Vicks going into this season. Price has been one of the biggest busts in team history and the only decent number 2 receiver theyve had is Butterfinger Finneran. He hasnt had a deep threat or anyone who could consistently catch the ball. Thank God he had Crumpler last yr otherwise what would be the point of dropping back to pass at all? Hopefully Jenkins can progress like theyve expected and maybe Roddy White can surprise some people.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Did you know... Troy Aikman is the winningest QB in any one decade with 90 wins

in the 90`s:ntome:

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I think youre missing my entire point VG. Im not arguing who's better between Vick and Brady, what Im saying is that Vick is by far the most important to his team in the league. I very much believe that the pats couldve won these past few years with a number of different qb's. He's a product of the system and line around him, he is rarely pressured and when he is, most of the receiver patterns are short ins or quick outs/slants with the occasional deep pattern thrown in.
According to many people Vick is the team, which is the whole problem. They haven't made him calm down his happy feet and stay in the pocket. I can't remember the last time a team went to the sb that was a one player team. If another team figures out how to shut that one player down they are screwed. The first year Brady did throw mostly short passes. That has changed. As I have said Brady is known for being an intelligent and accurate player with poise.

Poise is easy to have when youre only rushed maybe 5 times in a game.
No poise is when you have three minutes left in a game, are down by ten, and you calmly score some points and win a game. Poise is when no one is open to stay in the pocket and make a play. Poise is a quality Vick doesn't have. If no one is open in two seconds he takes off running. That might be fun to watch but it mean the passing play they called didn't work.

And for how much you bad mouth Vick as a qb, thats not a huge diff and doesnt reflect too greatly upon The Almighty Brady
It's a big enough difference. I think Brady is one of the better QBs in the league but there are QB in the league who are better than he is but Vick isn't one of them.

IW, Brady was average the year after their first superbowl, they didnt even make the playoffs that year.
Actually he was about the same. The problem was with their defense. Every game they were giving up 200 yards rushing.

While Brady's weapons arent elite his weapons are WORLDS above Vicks going into this season. Price has been one of the biggest busts in team history and the only decent number 2 receiver theyve had is Butterfinger Finneran.
Price was great with the Bills .........maybe it's not him.............. maybe it's that Vick can't throw the ball. What difference would it make is he had the receiving core of the Rams a few years ago? He isn't comfortable throwing the ball and he isn't patient enough to stay in the pocket. I think Vick has the talent to be a great QB in the league but lacks the brains. The coach doesn't seem to have the brains to get him to calm down and throw the ball either. They treat him like he's the second coming of Christ. If they don't change that Vick is going to break the record for a QB with the most rushing yards or he is going to break his neck because he rarely slides. Has a one man show team ever been to the big game?

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
Price was great with the Bills.... when he was the #2 slot receiver. Now that he's the primary he lacks the speed and the balls to go over the middle and get a ball in traffic. I kno its a horrible example but Vick was fantastic in the Pro Bowl when he had protection and Torry Holt to throw to. Also Vick has lead a number of late 4th quarter drives to get into field goal range/the end zone in his career. Either by his feet or his arm he has done it. Problem has been that Jay Feely wasnt the most reliable kicker in the world which is why he was cut. So does that mean he has poise? Yes he has happy feet, yes he takes off and runs but its not always because of a lack of patience but the lack of pass protection. No a one man show hasnt made it to the big game but Vick got one game away being one which leads me to believe that once he has respectable receivers that they will be there a number of times.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I kno its a horrible example but Vick was fantastic in the Pro Bowl when he had protection and Torry Holt to throw to.
It's the pro bowl you can't use that as an example. It's worse than using pre season as an example. The score of pro bowls are usually 50 to 45.

So does that mean he has poise?
He played well in the pro bowl so you think that means he has poise? What you should be paying attention to is how he performed against the eagles in the post season. In that game he flat out sucked. They shut down the run, forced him to throw and he couldn't do it. Do you think that teams aren't going to watch that and try to do the same thing?

No a one man show hasnt made it to the big game but Vick got one game away being one which leads me to believe that once he has respectable receivers that they will be there a number of times.
The eagles were really the only good team in the NFC and they beat Vick like he was a 5 year old girl. What you don't want to admit is the majority of the NFC was 8-8 or in other words the nfc flat out sucked. If Vick was in the AFC he wouldn't have made it into the play offs. I think if Vick and the falcons were smart he could be one of the best in the league. The problem is they haven't been smart. The coach needs to smack him in the nose with a newspaper when he takes off running after 2 seconds instead of treating him like his **** doesn't stink. Until they improve his poise, intelligence, and accuracy he is the most over rated QB in the game.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Look how weak their schedule was last year

SUN 9/12
(national) ATLANTA 21
SAN FRANCISCO 19

SUN 9/19

ATLANTA 34
ST. LOUIS 17

SUN 9/26
ATLANTA 6
ARIZONA 3
Georgia Dome

SUN 10/3
4:05 p.m. ET
ATLANTA 27
CAROLINA 10
Bank of America Stadium
Charlotte, NC The Falcons split the series with the Carolina Panthers in 2003 with each team winning at home. Atlanta has won 12 of its 18 meetings against Carolina since the Panthers joined the NFL in 1995

SUN 10/10
1 p.m. ET
FOX-TV ATLANTA 10
DETROIT 17
Georgia Dome

SUN 10/17
1 p.m. ET
CBS-TV ATLANTA 21
SAN DIEGO 20
Georgia Dome

SUN 10/24
1 p.m. ET
FOX-TV ATLANTA 10
KANSAS CITY 56

SUN 10/31
FOX-TV
ATLANTA 41
DENVER 28

SUN 11/7 BYE WEEK

SUN 11/14
1 p.m. ET
FOX-TV ATLANTA 24
TAMPA BAY 14

SUN 11/21
4:15 p.m. ET
FOX-TV
(national) ATLANTA 14
NEW YORK GIANTS 10
Giants Stadium

SUN 11/28
FOX-TV ATLANTA 24
NEW ORLEANS 21

SUN 12/5
1 p.m. ET
FOX-TV ATlANTA 0
TAMPA BAY 27

SUN 12/12
1 :00 p.m. ET
CBS -TV ATLANTA 35
OAKLAND 10
Georgia Dome

SAT 12/18
8:30 p.m. ET
ESPN-TV
(national) ATLANTA 34
CAROLINA 31 (OT)

SUN 12/26
1: p.m. ET
FOX-TV ATLANTA 13
NEW ORLEANS 26
Superdome

SUN 1/2
FOX-TV ATLANTA 26
SEATTLE 28

2004 Postseason Schedule

SAT 1/15

ATLANTA 47
ST. LOUIS 17

SUN 1/23

ATLANTA 10
PHILADELPHIA 27

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That is weak, because they beat the hell out of the rams when they had to in the playoffs. Vick can't play 3 consistant games yet - so they will have a rough time reaching the superbowl.

Superbowl: Panthers - Ravens

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
That is weak, because they beat the hell out of the rams when they had to in the playoffs.
A team of monkeys could have made it into the playoffs with a scedule like that.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world? san diego? atl beat them! and dont even say the jets. atl took 3 of four from tampa bay and carolina. and theyre hated rivals and you all kno you can throw records out the window when two of those line up against each other. i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time. wither the line was blizting or not is irrelevant because im using it as a comparison as a competant oline like brady has. and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world?
You mean because they beat the best offese and defense in the NFL? Once again no one thought they could do it. Your the one that said a W is all that matters.

i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time.
And that is a piss poor example. There is no to very little defense in the pro bowl. Most of them have the scores above 50. In a word the pro bowl is a joke and you can't possibly think that it proves any point.

and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.
He sure had a lot of poise in the post season game with the eagles. You can't seriously look at Atlanta's schedule last year and not say they had a very easy schedule which is the only reason they made it into the play offs. Look at the teams in the AFC the majority of them had wining seasons. Now look at the teams in the NFC. At the time of the play offs 8 -8 teams were making it into the wild card round.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Not the schedule they had last year

VS. PHILADELPHIA

AT SEATTLE

AT BUFFALO

VS. MINNESOTA

VS. NEW ENGLAND

AT NEW ORLEANS

VS. NEW YORK JETS

BYE WEEK

AT MIAMI

VS. GREEN BAY

VS. TAMPA BAY

AT DETROIT

AT CAROLINA

VS. NEW ORLEANS

AT CHICAGO

AT TAMPA BAY

VS. CAROLINA

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
no its not the schedule they had last year but i still see at least 11 very winnable games in there and their hardest games are at home. so i guess this will be the season where everybody else learns that ATL is not a fluke. and you keep bringing up the schedule so let's talk about the eagles who play in the horrible nfc east. did they only make it to the playoffs because they played in the crappy nfc? were they not worthy of their superbowl appearance? of course you'll say they were but why? they were the only good team in the nfc last year? come on man, seriously. you can sit there and tell me that atl only made it cuz they play shitty nfc teams whereas the eagles played even shittier ones? you seriously underestimate the nfc south. and you really appear to have something against atl. what? did ron mexico sleep with a family member?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
did they only make it to the playoffs because they played in the crappy nfc?
They were won of a very few good teams in the NFC. They also made it into the NFC championship game several years in a row and the sb last year didn't they? Based on that they are a good team. It also makes them the team to beat in the NFC.

and you really appear to have something against atl. what?
I have nothing against them. My opinion of Vick is that he is the most over rated QB in the game. I gave several reason why I think this such as taking off running too early and not being very accurate. I judge them on how they played in the NFC champion game. I have also said he could be one of the best in the game if they stop treating him like a king. You think he can bring the dead back to life and disagree with me. We will see what happens this season. I doubt they will do as well this year. They have a much harder schedule. The panthers lost many players last year and should be better. Though I have no idea what they did in the off season. I know they lost that freak of nature of a reciever.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world? san diego? atl beat them! and dont even say the jets. atl took 3 of four from tampa bay and carolina. and theyre hated rivals and you all kno you can throw records out the window when two of those line up against each other. i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time. wither the line was blizting or not is irrelevant because im using it as a comparison as a competant oline like brady has. and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.
1. Taking 3 of 4from Tampa and Carolina is nothing to brag about, especially when you consider all of Carolina's injury woes last year. I think the Panthers will win the South this year. How heated of rivalry can that be when the Falcons are pretty new to the NFC South ?

2. Using the Pro Bowl as an example is like saying " the biggest guy must be the most knowledgeable bodybuilder " that game has no relevance. The only thing guys want to do is have fun in Hawaii and not get hurt, they can't even blitz in the Pro Bowl.