NFL predictions 2005

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Rams certainly have the easiest schedule in the entire league.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Rams certainly have the easiest schedule in the entire league.
    Definately.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... that is almost as funny as using the PB to say Vick had time... when there is no blitzing nor line stunts allowed!!!!!!
    obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line? not a ****ing thing! that is besides less defenders being left in the secondary and resulting in an easier pass. ****.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line? not a ****ing thing! that is besides less defenders being left in the secondary and resulting in an easier pass. ****.
    Just funnin DUDE.... .... Nobody gets to play pitch and catch in the NFL... even when the blitz or stunts get picked you still need to make the right read or get rid of the ball... and untill the second best athlete to ever play QB does this... he will simply be the best RB to play QB

5. now im intrigued.... who's the first best athlete to play qb? and im a bit snippy tonight, work, being off pain killers for the first time in a week, horrible sleep.... blah. what im tripping off of is the guy who said the rams look superbowl bound after beating the lions. say what?! true steven jackson is a stud and their offense has never really had problems, their defense has been horrible ever since their last sb appearance. being from chi im really looking forward to seeing how benson and orton do in the same backfield. for the love of god i just would like to see the bears develop a respectable qb that sticks around in my life time. the acquisition of muhammed is huge but then again the bears have lately had good receivers they just didnt kno how to use them.
    •   

6. Hey I`m biased... with that said the original "Ultimate Weapon"

Randal Cunningham...

7. obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line?
    You just admitted the probowl is a joke and no player takes it seriously. If the probowl is a joke you can't use it for an example to prove anything. You said it there is no blitzing. If there is no blitzing QB knows it , he has ten minutes to throw the ball. In a real game they don't know when the O line is going to give out or if anyone is going get around it. Again it's a BS example that you are trying to prove that Vicks a better player than he is. What good is a great o line when he takes off too early?

8. holy **** man! just let it go! you're not understanding my explanations at all so just forget about it. look above, we've changed topics.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Rams certainly have the easiest schedule in the entire league.
    Playing in the NFC West should be easy enough, but when they play a real team, like Phily, Carolina, or even Atlanta then they will be done. I hate the Rams a lot BTW

10. Maybe not the most appropriate question, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the Saints?

Are they just playing in Baton Rouge or Shreveport or something? Or is their season tanked?

11. well they obviously cant play in the superdome but they will still play. i hope they play in baton rouge just for the fact that louisiana needs them as a distraction. even tho they are still the saints, sports are a great form of escapism for us. i remember how much the yankees playing in ny after 9/11 meant to the people of ny just to "get back to normal" so to speak. there is also talk of them playing somewhere in tx like san antonio but like i said before i hope they stay in state.

12. holy **** man! just let it go! you're not understanding my explanations at all so just forget about it. look above, we've changed topics.
    I understand what you are trying to say I just disagree with you. Anyone can be a great QB with out any defense. That's all I am saying.

13. Maybe not the most appropriate question, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the Saints?

Are they just playing in Baton Rouge or Shreveport or something? Or is their season tanked?
    They were talking about it on the radio the other day and they still don't know where they are going.

14. Home opener against the Giants just turned into another road game. Not that the Saints are going anywhere now or ever for that matter, but that kind of sucks. Listening to Cold Pizza in the mornings, moving the Saints to Los Angeles permanantly is probably the best thing they can do at this point. The city of NO already pays the Saints yearly for their presence, I just don't see NO keeping the Saints after what has happened. Financially, it's just not smart. Possibly the end of professional football in Louisiana as we know it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mtruther
    Maybe not the most appropriate question, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the Saints?

I know they were practicing in San Jose, maybe the 49ers can let them use Candlestick when they're on the road.

16. I know they were practicing in San Jose, maybe the 49ers can let them use Candlestick when they're on the road.
    Maybe a college will let them use the fb field. Do they have them all in san jose now?

17. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Why is that so crazy?
    I'd say either Green Bay or Carolina in the NFC Championship vs. Philly.

Hell, San Diego almost made it there last year..

Anything's possible. But, IMHO, with their personel loses on offense and their failure to strengthen what was a pretty weak defense, it's highly unlikely. Minnesota and Detroit appear to be teams on the rise in the NFC North. (although I wouldn't expect them to advance deep into the playoffs). I agree with Carolina (if they can avoid the scale of injuries they had last year) and Philly looks strong also.

18. Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Maybe a college will let them use the fb field. Do they have them all in san jose now?
    Spartan stadium in San Jose will seat up to 30,000. God know they need to sell out that place too, this would be a good idea for the city IMO. The Saints also want to move from NO if theu don't get a new stadium so this could be a time for them to explore other sites if the new stadium doesn't work out.

They can also use Stanford stadium, or Cal's bad-ass Memorial Stadium. That's 3 sites for them within 40 miles of each other. They would very likely have one of those sites available when needed.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    NFC East AFC East
    1-Philly 1-New England
    2-Dallas*wild card 2-NY Jets*wild card
    3-NY Giants 3-Buffalo
    4-Washington 4-Miami

NFC North AFC North
    1-Green Bay 1-Baltimore
    2-Detroit 2-Pittsburgh
    3-Minnesota 3-Cincinnati
    4-Chicago 4-Cleveland

NFC South ACF South
    1-Carolina 1-Indianapolis
    2-Atlanta* wild card 2-Houston
    3-New Orleans 3-Jacksonville
    4-Tampa Bay 4-Tennessee

NFC West AFC West
    1-St. Louis 1-Kansas City
    2-Seattle 2-Denver* wild card
    3-Arizona 3-Oakland
    4-San Francisco 4-San Diego
    Wild Card Round
    Green Bay over Dallas
    Atlanta over St. Louis
    Baltimore over Denver
    Kansas City over Jets
    DIVISIONAL ROUND
    Baltimore over New England - no, I'm not on crack
    Indianapolis over Kansas City
    Philly over Atlanta
    Green Bay over Carolina
    CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
    Indianapolis over Baltimore
    Philly over Green Bay
    SUPER BOWL
    Indy over Philly
    I still think that NE Patriots won't make the playoffs. I think KC will and Houston will suck like always have. I am starting to think that Vick and Carr are the two most over-rated QB's out there.

20. Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    I still think that NE Patriots won't make the playoffs. I think KC will and Houston will suck like always have. I am starting to think that Vick and Carr are the two most over-rated QB's out there.
    The Pats are a sure bet for the Play-Offs unless Tom Brady and Corey Dillon go down for the year

21. The Pats are a sure bet for the Play-Offs unless Tom Brady and Corey Dillon go down for the year
    Not if they keep playing like they did today. Holy crap they looked horrible!!!!!!!!!!! There schedule is rough as well.

22. How bout that Minnesota offense?!! Glad I dont have Daunte on my fantasy team.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Not if they keep playing like they did today. Holy crap they looked horrible!!!!!!!!!!! There schedule is rough as well.
    I doubt they'll have many games like that, not many teams can play D like the Panthers. They won't go 14-2 like last year though, 12-4 at best.

24. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    How bout that Minnesota offense?!! Glad I dont have Daunte on my fantasy team.....
    That was a shocker,maybe he misses his O-coordinator more than Moss

25. Joe Gibbs needs to get back to Nascar.

26. i know the redskins stink anyway. But Gibbs is honestly just as pathetic.

27. I doubt they'll have many games like that, not many teams can play D like the Panthers. They won't go 14-2 like last year though, 12-4 at best.
    Usually when they loose a game it's close. The last time they played this bad was against the Bills.They have a pretty hard schedule. Next week is @ the Steelers which will be another brutal game.

28. Looks like the Pasties are playing .500 ball so far this year. Sheesh, as stated earlier, brutal schedule. Next up: Atlanta.

Colts look to be back to ther old selves today.

29. 6.3 points per game now for the Colts Manning got 4 TDs in one game... looked pretty good The past 3 defenses they played were hitting him with 8 men deep to muck up all the passing (and so they used 'the edge')

After todays performance, I dont see the Pats getting into the 2nd round of playoffs. They only won the game vs the Steelers because they were magically given 25 seconds on the clock... they SHOULD be 1-3

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    After todays performance, I dont see the Pats getting into the 2nd round of playoffs. They only won the game vs the Steelers because they were magically given 25 seconds on the clock... they SHOULD be 1-3
    It was 52 seconds and it was at the beginning of the 4th quarter. It didn't really make a difference at all. The Pats are playing very inconsistently and the injuries and such are hurting them pretty bad. They will make the playoffs only because the division they are in is weak.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2008 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:20 PM
  2. Make you 2007 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 12:36 AM