NFL predictions 2005

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

The Pats are a sure bet for the Play-Offs unless Tom Brady and Corey Dillon go down for the year
    Not if they keep playing like they did today. Holy crap they looked horrible!!!!!!!!!!! There schedule is rough as well.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

How bout that Minnesota offense?!! Glad I dont have Daunte on my fantasy team.....
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Not if they keep playing like they did today. Holy crap they looked horrible!!!!!!!!!!! There schedule is rough as well.
    I doubt they'll have many games like that, not many teams can play D like the Panthers. They won't go 14-2 like last year though, 12-4 at best.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    How bout that Minnesota offense?!! Glad I dont have Daunte on my fantasy team.....
    That was a shocker,maybe he misses his O-coordinator more than Moss
  5. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Joe Gibbs needs to get back to Nascar.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

i know the redskins stink anyway. But Gibbs is honestly just as pathetic.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. Advanced Member
    Answers

I doubt they'll have many games like that, not many teams can play D like the Panthers. They won't go 14-2 like last year though, 12-4 at best.
    Usually when they loose a game it's close. The last time they played this bad was against the Bills.They have a pretty hard schedule. Next week is @ the Steelers which will be another brutal game.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Looks like the Pasties are playing .500 ball so far this year. Sheesh, as stated earlier, brutal schedule. Next up: Atlanta.

Colts look to be back to ther old selves today.
  9. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

6.3 points per game now for the Colts Manning got 4 TDs in one game... looked pretty good The past 3 defenses they played were hitting him with 8 men deep to muck up all the passing (and so they used 'the edge')

After todays performance, I dont see the Pats getting into the 2nd round of playoffs. They only won the game vs the Steelers because they were magically given 25 seconds on the clock... they SHOULD be 1-3
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    After todays performance, I dont see the Pats getting into the 2nd round of playoffs. They only won the game vs the Steelers because they were magically given 25 seconds on the clock... they SHOULD be 1-3
    It was 52 seconds and it was at the beginning of the 4th quarter. It didn't really make a difference at all. The Pats are playing very inconsistently and the injuries and such are hurting them pretty bad. They will make the playoffs only because the division they are in is weak.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Watchout boys and girls, the Colts are starting to play offense ! Maybe this is the time that losing all that personnel catches up the Pats, I still think they're a play-off team though. They should win the division with Miami not being better than them, Buffalo looking for answers at QB, and the Jets hoping Vinny can still do something
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

I am doubting the Patriots are going to make the play offs. They lost pretty much all the team leaders on defense. On offense I have no idea how they are doing the play calling ect. but Wiese's ability to adapt and change things up seems to be missing. Next week is @ the Falcons who's defense is playing well and then @ Denver. Hopefully they can win one of those games and stay at 500 and then take the division. The problem is their schedule the only really mediocre team they are playing is the saints. The jets are a mess, the bills aren't doing that well, but if the dolphins play well they could take the division too. In the past even when they have lost they have been in the game. The injuries and changes are just catching up to them this year. Unless they radically turn things around fairly fast I would say they will be 8-8 or 9-7 this year.
  13. BMW
    Answers

the dolphins seem to have the ability this year to make great teams play like **** see what we did to jets qb's and the broncos got dismantled and were like the only team without any injurys on our huge ass roster were a cursed team. call them a black cat or maybe it was the 13 on marinos jersey but i dont care how we win just as long as we win dont be suprised if the bills look like the cardinals or if vick and dunn mysteriously break their legs on field lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2008 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 09:20 PM
  2. Make you 2007 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 10:36 PM