ATLANTA 6
    ARIZONA 3
    Georgia Dome

SUN 10/3
    4:05 p.m. ET
    ATLANTA 27
    CAROLINA 10
    Bank of America Stadium
    Charlotte, NC The Falcons split the series with the Carolina Panthers in 2003 with each team winning at home. Atlanta has won 12 of its 18 meetings against Carolina since the Panthers joined the NFL in 1995

SUN 10/10
    1 p.m. ET
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 10
    DETROIT 17
    Georgia Dome

SUN 10/17
    1 p.m. ET
    CBS-TV ATLANTA 21
    SAN DIEGO 20
    Georgia Dome

SUN 10/24
    1 p.m. ET
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 10
    KANSAS CITY 56

SUN 10/31
    FOX-TV
    ATLANTA 41
    DENVER 28

SUN 11/7 BYE WEEK

SUN 11/14
    1 p.m. ET
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 24
    TAMPA BAY 14

SUN 11/21
    4:15 p.m. ET
    FOX-TV
    (national) ATLANTA 14
    NEW YORK GIANTS 10
    Giants Stadium

SUN 11/28
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 24
    NEW ORLEANS 21

SUN 12/5
    1 p.m. ET
    FOX-TV ATlANTA 0
    TAMPA BAY 27

SUN 12/12
    1 :00 p.m. ET
    CBS -TV ATLANTA 35
    OAKLAND 10
    Georgia Dome

SAT 12/18
    8:30 p.m. ET
    ESPN-TV
    (national) ATLANTA 34
    CAROLINA 31 (OT)

SUN 12/26
    1: p.m. ET
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 13
    NEW ORLEANS 26
    Superdome

SUN 1/2
    FOX-TV ATLANTA 26
    SEATTLE 28

2004 Postseason Schedule

SAT 1/15

ATLANTA 47
    ST. LOUIS 17

SUN 1/23

ATLANTA 10
    PHILADELPHIA 27
  3. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That is weak, because they beat the hell out of the rams when they had to in the playoffs. Vick can't play 3 consistant games yet - so they will have a rough time reaching the superbowl.

Superbowl: Panthers - Ravens
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

That is weak, because they beat the hell out of the rams when they had to in the playoffs.
    A team of monkeys could have made it into the playoffs with a scedule like that.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world? san diego? atl beat them! and dont even say the jets. atl took 3 of four from tampa bay and carolina. and theyre hated rivals and you all kno you can throw records out the window when two of those line up against each other. i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time. wither the line was blizting or not is irrelevant because im using it as a comparison as a competant oline like brady has. and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world?
    You mean because they beat the best offese and defense in the NFL? Once again no one thought they could do it. Your the one that said a W is all that matters.

i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time.
    And that is a piss poor example. There is no to very little defense in the pro bowl. Most of them have the scores above 50. In a word the pro bowl is a joke and you can't possibly think that it proves any point.

and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.
    He sure had a lot of poise in the post season game with the eagles. You can't seriously look at Atlanta's schedule last year and not say they had a very easy schedule which is the only reason they made it into the play offs. Look at the teams in the AFC the majority of them had wining seasons. Now look at the teams in the NFC. At the time of the play offs 8 -8 teams were making it into the wild card round.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Not the schedule they had last year

VS. PHILADELPHIA

AT SEATTLE

AT BUFFALO

VS. MINNESOTA

VS. NEW ENGLAND

AT NEW ORLEANS

VS. NEW YORK JETS

BYE WEEK

AT MIAMI

VS. GREEN BAY

VS. TAMPA BAY

AT DETROIT

AT CAROLINA

VS. NEW ORLEANS

AT CHICAGO

AT TAMPA BAY

VS. CAROLINA
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

no its not the schedule they had last year but i still see at least 11 very winnable games in there and their hardest games are at home. so i guess this will be the season where everybody else learns that ATL is not a fluke. and you keep bringing up the schedule so let's talk about the eagles who play in the horrible nfc east. did they only make it to the playoffs because they played in the crappy nfc? were they not worthy of their superbowl appearance? of course you'll say they were but why? they were the only good team in the nfc last year? come on man, seriously. you can sit there and tell me that atl only made it cuz they play ****ty nfc teams whereas the eagles played even ****tier ones? you seriously underestimate the nfc south. and you really appear to have something against atl. what? did ron mexico sleep with a family member?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

did they only make it to the playoffs because they played in the crappy nfc?
    They were won of a very few good teams in the NFC. They also made it into the NFC championship game several years in a row and the sb last year didn't they? Based on that they are a good team. It also makes them the team to beat in the NFC.

and you really appear to have something against atl. what?
    I have nothing against them. My opinion of Vick is that he is the most over rated QB in the game. I gave several reason why I think this such as taking off running too early and not being very accurate. I judge them on how they played in the NFC champion game. I have also said he could be one of the best in the game if they stop treating him like a king. You think he can bring the dead back to life and disagree with me. We will see what happens this season. I doubt they will do as well this year. They have a much harder schedule. The panthers lost many players last year and should be better. Though I have no idea what they did in the off season. I know they lost that freak of nature of a reciever.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    you guys keep sayin how weak the nfc was and granted it wasnt as strong as the afc last year but who besides indy and pitts was so tough to beat that it just skyrocketed the pats into a whole nother world? san diego? atl beat them! and dont even say the jets. atl took 3 of four from tampa bay and carolina. and theyre hated rivals and you all kno you can throw records out the window when two of those line up against each other. i used the probowl as an example of how vick could function if he had an o-line that could give him time. wither the line was blizting or not is irrelevant because im using it as a comparison as a competant oline like brady has. and i said he has poise because he has lead numerous 4th quarter and 2 min drills before the half for points not because he did well in the probowl.
    1. Taking 3 of 4from Tampa and Carolina is nothing to brag about, especially when you consider all of Carolina's injury woes last year. I think the Panthers will win the South this year. How heated of rivalry can that be when the Falcons are pretty new to the NFC South ?

2. Using the Pro Bowl as an example is like saying " the biggest guy must be the most knowledgeable bodybuilder " that game has no relevance. The only thing guys want to do is have fun in Hawaii and not get hurt, they can't even blitz in the Pro Bowl.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

especially when you consider all of Carolina's injury woes last year. I think the Panthers will win the South this year.
    Carolina should be good this year. To bad they couldn't keep Mohamed. That guy was a walking high light reel last year.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

I cant wait to Watch Vick on Monday Night Football week 1 just **** all over the Eagles at the Georgia Dome....Eagles are gonna get torn a new one.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

actually carolina and atl go back a long ways. as VG said up there they have won 12 of the last 18 from carolina and i believe it's 4 straight. and carolina went to the superbowl in 2004. granted the nfc south may be new, the rivalry most definitely is not. actually atl has nasty rivalries with the entire nfc south making it not as easy a schedule as most believe. like i said tho, this year with be the lithmus test for everybody not behind the falcons.
  14. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.28%

STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE, sorry it didn't paste 100%
    Top (hardest) - Bottom (easiest)

Eagles are a lock for the division, barring injuries.

Opp. Winning % WINS LOSES
    Dolphins .547 140 116
    Chargers .543 139 117
    Patriots .539 138 118
    Jets .535 137 119
    Chiefs .535 137 119
    Ravens .531 136 120
    Bills .531 136 120
    Browns .527 135 121
    Raiders .527 135 121
    Broncos .523 134 122
    Bengals .523 134 122
    Steelers .508 130 126
    Jaguars .504 129 127
    Colts .504 129 127
    Texans .504 129 127
    Falcons .500 128 128
    Packers .496 127 129
    Buccaneers .492 126 130
    Panthers .492 126 130
    Saints .492 126 130
    Titans .492 126 130
    Lions .488 125 131
    Giants .488 125 131
    Vikings .480 123 133
    Bears .480 123 133
    Cowboys .477 122 134
    49ers .471 113 127
    Redskins .465 119 137
    Seahawks .457 117 139
    Eagles .453 116 140
    Cardinals .449 115 141
    Rams .445 114 142
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I cant wait to Watch Vick on Monday Night Football week 1 just **** all over the Eagles at the Georgia Dome....Eagles are gonna get torn a new one.
    LMAO Thanks......... that's the funniest thing I have head in a long time........
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Attached Images Attached Images
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.84%

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=Iron Warrior]

NFC North AFC North
    1-Green Bay 1-Baltimore
    2-Detroit 2-Pittsburgh
    3-Minnesota 3-Cincinnati
    4-Chicago 4-Cleveland

CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
    Indianapolis over Baltimore
    Philly over Green Bay
    [QUOTE]

Green bay in the NFC Championship??????? ROF LFAO
    You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me??
  18. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.28%

Why is that so crazy?
    I'd say either Green Bay or Carolina in the NFC Championship vs. Philly.

Hell, San Diego almost made it there last year..
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... that is almost as funny as using the PB to say Vick had time... when there is no blitzing nor line stunts allowed!!!!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.13%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Why is that so crazy?

Carolina has a better shot than Green Bay. And I think the Rams have a better shot than both of them especially after watching them Monday Night against the Lions. As far as Vick's Falcons beating McNabb's Eagles, I say there is next to no chance of that happening.
  21. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.28%

Rams certainly have the easiest schedule in the entire league.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.13%

Definately.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... that is almost as funny as using the PB to say Vick had time... when there is no blitzing nor line stunts allowed!!!!!!
    obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line? not a ****ing thing! that is besides less defenders being left in the secondary and resulting in an easier pass. ****.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line? not a ****ing thing! that is besides less defenders being left in the secondary and resulting in an easier pass. ****.
    Just funnin DUDE.... .... Nobody gets to play pitch and catch in the NFL... even when the blitz or stunts get picked you still need to make the right read or get rid of the ball... and untill the second best athlete to ever play QB does this... he will simply be the best RB to play QB
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

now im intrigued.... who's the first best athlete to play qb? and im a bit snippy tonight, work, being off pain killers for the first time in a week, horrible sleep.... blah. what im tripping off of is the guy who said the rams look superbowl bound after beating the lions. say what?! true steven jackson is a stud and their offense has never really had problems, their defense has been horrible ever since their last sb appearance. being from chi im really looking forward to seeing how benson and orton do in the same backfield. for the love of god i just would like to see the bears develop a respectable qb that sticks around in my life time. the acquisition of muhammed is huge but then again the bears have lately had good receivers they just didnt kno how to use them.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Hey I`m biased... with that said the original "Ultimate Weapon"

Randal Cunningham...
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

obviously everyone did not realize the kind of comparison i was trying to make. most qb's in the league have a respectable amount of time to throw the ball. vick has never had time. except in the probowl, where i REALIZE THERE IS NO PASS RUSH. so i used that as the example as it was the only one available. whats the difference between no blitzing allowed and the blitzes being picked up by the line?
    You just admitted the probowl is a joke and no player takes it seriously. If the probowl is a joke you can't use it for an example to prove anything. You said it there is no blitzing. If there is no blitzing QB knows it , he has ten minutes to throw the ball. In a real game they don't know when the O line is going to give out or if anyone is going get around it. Again it's a BS example that you are trying to prove that Vicks a better player than he is. What good is a great o line when he takes off too early?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

holy **** man! just let it go! you're not understanding my explanations at all so just forget about it. look above, we've changed topics.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

Playing in the NFC West should be easy enough, but when they play a real team, like Phily, Carolina, or even Atlanta then they will be done. I hate the Rams a lot BTW
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%

Maybe not the most appropriate question, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the Saints?

Are they just playing in Baton Rouge or Shreveport or something? Or is their season tanked?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.09%

well they obviously cant play in the superdome but they will still play. i hope they play in baton rouge just for the fact that louisiana needs them as a distraction. even tho they are still the saints, sports are a great form of escapism for us. i remember how much the yankees playing in ny after 9/11 meant to the people of ny just to "get back to normal" so to speak. there is also talk of them playing somewhere in tx like san antonio but like i said before i hope they stay in state.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

holy **** man! just let it go! you're not understanding my explanations at all so just forget about it. look above, we've changed topics.
    I understand what you are trying to say I just disagree with you. Anyone can be a great QB with out any defense. That's all I am saying.
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

Maybe not the most appropriate question, but does anyone know what's going to happen to the Saints?

Are they just playing in Baton Rouge or Shreveport or something? Or is their season tanked?
    They were talking about it on the radio the other day and they still don't know where they are going.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.13%

Home opener against the Giants just turned into another road game. Not that the Saints are going anywhere now or ever for that matter, but that kind of sucks. Listening to Cold Pizza in the mornings, moving the Saints to Los Angeles permanantly is probably the best thing they can do at this point. The city of NO already pays the Saints yearly for their presence, I just don't see NO keeping the Saints after what has happened. Financially, it's just not smart. Possibly the end of professional football in Louisiana as we know it.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

Quote Originally Posted by mtruther

I know they were practicing in San Jose, maybe the 49ers can let them use Candlestick when they're on the road.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I know they were practicing in San Jose, maybe the 49ers can let them use Candlestick when they're on the road.
    Maybe a college will let them use the fb field. Do they have them all in san jose now?
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.84%

Why is that so crazy?

Anything's possible. But, IMHO, with their personel loses on offense and their failure to strengthen what was a pretty weak defense, it's highly unlikely. Minnesota and Detroit appear to be teams on the rise in the NFC North. (although I wouldn't expect them to advance deep into the playoffs). I agree with Carolina (if they can avoid the scale of injuries they had last year) and Philly looks strong also.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Maybe a college will let them use the fb field. Do they have them all in san jose now?
    Spartan stadium in San Jose will seat up to 30,000. God know they need to sell out that place too, this would be a good idea for the city IMO. The Saints also want to move from NO if theu don't get a new stadium so this could be a time for them to explore other sites if the new stadium doesn't work out.

They can also use Stanford stadium, or Cal's bad-ass Memorial Stadium. That's 3 sites for them within 40 miles of each other. They would very likely have one of those sites available when needed.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    NFC East AFC East
    1-Philly 1-New England
    2-Dallas*wild card 2-NY Jets*wild card
    3-NY Giants 3-Buffalo
    4-Washington 4-Miami

NFC North AFC North
    1-Green Bay 1-Baltimore
    2-Detroit 2-Pittsburgh
    3-Minnesota 3-Cincinnati
    4-Chicago 4-Cleveland

NFC South ACF South
    1-Carolina 1-Indianapolis
    2-Atlanta* wild card 2-Houston
    3-New Orleans 3-Jacksonville
    4-Tampa Bay 4-Tennessee

NFC West AFC West
    1-St. Louis 1-Kansas City
    2-Seattle 2-Denver* wild card
    3-Arizona 3-Oakland
    4-San Francisco 4-San Diego
    Wild Card Round
    Green Bay over Dallas
    Atlanta over St. Louis
    Baltimore over Denver
    Kansas City over Jets
    DIVISIONAL ROUND
    Baltimore over New England - no, I'm not on crack
    Indianapolis over Kansas City
    Philly over Atlanta
    Green Bay over Carolina
    CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES
    Indianapolis over Baltimore
    Philly over Green Bay
    SUPER BOWL
    Indy over Philly
    I still think that NE Patriots won't make the playoffs. I think KC will and Houston will suck like always have. I am starting to think that Vick and Carr are the two most over-rated QB's out there.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%

Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    I still think that NE Patriots won't make the playoffs. I think KC will and Houston will suck like always have. I am starting to think that Vick and Carr are the two most over-rated QB's out there.
    The Pats are a sure bet for the Play-Offs unless Tom Brady and Corey Dillon go down for the year

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2008 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:20 PM
  2. Make you 2007 NFL predictions
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 12:36 AM
  4. Predictions for Olympia 2005 + pics of Ronnie 7 weeks out