I'll kick it off in here!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    i kept nice and quiet when this thread started, but now my bengals are 3-0 and i can't keep quiet, their team looks damn good this year. watch out boys
    i almost forgot the bengals even existed as a football team until now lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    LT2 is the best running back in the game,,,that dudes speed is unreal how fast he can accelerate with that kind of body motion. Hopefully Priest Holmes saw LT2 and Alexander put it down yesterday so he can mimic them tonight in MNF.

In your dreams. Denver's D crushed LT last week and they've got more of the same for Priest and his bitch Larry Johnson. They'll be lucky to have 50 yards rushing for the game combined.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    In your dreams. Denver's D crushed LT last week and they've got more of the same for Priest and his bitch Larry Johnson. They'll be lucky to have 50 yards rushing for the game combined.
    You're crazy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    i kept nice and quiet when this thread started, but now my bengals are 3-0 and i can't keep quiet, their team looks damn good this year. watch out boys
    Enjoy it bro, you're team is looking solid right now. They got a lot more discipline than last year.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Relax dude Priest Holmes last year tore Denver up for 151 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns. Back when you guys used a midget for a running back named Quentin Griffen lol LT2 is insane Denver would make Mike Shanahan give give up his left testicle to Have Tomlison play in Denver.

6. I'm sorry, did someone, anyone, doubt what I said? 30-10. Priest and his bitch had a total of 74 rushing for the whole game. Rod Smith is the man. Can the Chiefs defend the bootleg?

My thoughts for the game.

Quote of the night:

Madden: It's so bad, you have to laugh.--Talking about the Chumps.

Good Day.

7. thanks iron warrior, its the first time in a while that i can boast about my team. marvin lewis has finally turned their team around. hes a great coach

8. Quote Originally Posted by jkaz182003
    thanks iron warrior, its the first time in a while that i can boast about my team. marvin lewis has finally turned their team around. hes a great coach
    i hope saban can do the same for us

9. Denver handled the Chiefs pretty good I gotta admit,,that O-Line without Willie Roaf was outta sync and Dick Vermiel is an idiot for every letting Larry Johnson play within endzone. On to week 4 i can assure you the Broncos will come back down to earth when they face the Jags Defense.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:12 PM
  2. Is it snowing in here?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
  4. D-Bol with Test-E, or SD to kick it off?
    By St1ff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 04:04 PM
  5. I'll hit it off - who will win NBA rookie of the year?
    By judge-mental in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 05:18 PM