bills WILL be in the playoffs this year. - AnabolicMinds.com

bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned

Talking bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.

just read two pages about how the Buffalo Bills are going to kick ass this year. i knew it all along i just wanted to see it in black and white. so all you jets,pats and fish fans can start talking **** now or just accept that buffalo is going to be your daddy this year and move on with your lives.

2. New Member

I do agree that the bills will be better this year, but seriously man the pats are probably better than they were last year. All I can say is good luck.
  3. Banned

bills had the #2 ranked defense lastyear with two of it best DB`s out with injuries. and now that bledsoe is gone we wont be getting sacked 20x a game. i know the pats are good but i think that if our offense can stay on the field longer and put up a few more point a game, the D can take care of the rest.
    •   

4. New Member

Well...Considering the new depth we have at DB (which was not there for most of the year last year), the extra year of experience for our younger players, the comeback of colvin (he never was 100% last year), the comeback of watson (hes going to be a top 5 TE this year), the signing of chad brown (hes not as good as teddie, but not that much of a downgrade) i think the pats are on the way to being the best team in NFL history with all they have accomplished. The bills do have a shot at the wild card though.
  5. Board Supporter

Sounds pretty confident in a team with a QB THATS NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!
  6. Senior Member

i'll give you that. bills probbaly end up going 9-7, bowing out in the first round. Jets probably will end up with the division though, and if not, then the patriots.
    Sage
  7. Registered User

I'm not a hater or anything... but I do believe the Jets will have some problems, particularly early on. The new offensive philosophy doesn't seem to mesh with what when seen the Jets QB and WRs capabilities are.

I think the Pats will have a year like they did after the first SB win; it will be an accomplishment for them to make the playoffs. That's no slight on them either... and I wouldn't bet on it one way or another. I'd just be surprised if they were much of a factor come playoff time.

That leaves the Bills. I think they'll do well too. Win the division? Maybe. Really depends on what we see early on from the Jets and Bills offenses. I think Lossman (sp?) will be very good, just don't know if he'll pull a 'Big Ben' this year or not. I do think they really ought to make the playoffs though. I think Buffalo fans will be very disappointed if they don't. They are really looking to Lossman to be the savior.

What do you guys think about the AFC as a whole? It seems there are a lot more question marks this year than usual. AFC West ought to be wild this year, for instance.

Will the Colts do it? I think they'll get over the Patriot hump only to drop out again to the Steelers or the AFC West winner, or something like that.
  8. Registered User

I believe that there are drugs out there that can truly take you to another world and another dimension. I, too, would love to believe my 49ers will be making the playoffs. Unfortunately Bills and 49er fans will be home watching the playoffs WITHOUT our teams participating. Now, yes, there's always a chance. That would be most likely because the plague elminated the rest of either of our divisions...

But, hey, here's to hoping brothers!!!!!
  9. Registered User

I don't think you can compare the Bills and 49ers. The Bills have shown signs of life lately. The 49ers... have a talented rookie QB and... umm... ummmmmmm....

10. Registered User

Oh no, don't get me wrong, it was NOT meant to be a direct comparison in ANY way. The Bills are SO much closer to making the playoffs. Still, I don't see either team making it as long as there isn't some type of natural catastrophy that systematically destroy the other teams in their respective divisions. The Bills have some chance at least.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Well crazyotter, I got nothing against the Bills but I would be very surprised to see them in the play offs. Buffalo's schedule is no piece of cake either. They're still not good enough to get over the Pats or Jets.

not big enuf, it's going to be a long season my friend 6-10 will be an accomplishment for the 49ers.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Sounds pretty confident in a team with a QB THATS NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!
    um 4 games last year oh and did i tell you about his 60 TD passes in college? yeah i hope he knows what he`s doing!!!!
  13. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    I'm not a hater or anything... but I do believe the Jets will have some problems, particularly early on. The new offensive philosophy doesn't seem to mesh with what when seen the Jets QB and WRs capabilities are.
    I disagree, the QB and WR's weren't suited well for the old offense. Penny and Coles had their best seasons together and they took alot of shots downfield. They finally have a TE that can catch the ball in Jolley and a WRs with size in McCareins and Cotchery, excellent pass blocking and backs that can catch too. The whole arm strength issue with Penny isn't that he can't get the ball downfield because he can and is very accurate when he does (See the bombs to Moss vs Sd in the playoffs that he threw with a torn up shoulder). His arm strength is only a problem when he tries to force throws over the middle which he won't have to do as much now that they're not running Hackett's WC offense anymore. As far as the Bills, if Losman is half the QB he was in college, they should be just as tough as they were the second half of last season.
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    um 4 games last year oh and did i tell you about his 60 TD passes in college? yeah i hope he knows what he`s doing!!!!
    You should know my man that college success doesn't directly influence what a QB does in the leauge. The list is a who's who of college QB
    Sage
  15. New Member

just read two pages about how the Buffalo Bills are going to kick ass this year. i knew it all along i just wanted to see it in black and white. so all you jets,pats and fish fans can start talking **** now or just accept that buffalo is going to be your daddy this year and move on with your lives.
    Bills beat the pats? Sure....

Pats gonna repeat, again.
  16. Banned

im going to look back two years ago when the bills on opening day let the pats have the worst ass whoopin they have had in over 3 years. BILLS-35 PATS-0
    that was with an old slow QB and T Henery at RB. he was ok but nothing to the new stud from miami we have.
  17. New Member

im going to look back two years ago when the bills on opening day let the pats have the worst ass whoopin they have had in over 3 years. BILLS-35 PATS-0
    that was with an old slow QB and T Henery at RB. he was ok but nothing to the new stud from miami we have.
    You think that because the bills beat the pats ONCE, TWO YEARS AGO they can have a better record? please
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by yankees3
    I disagree, the QB and WR's weren't suited well for the old offense. Penny and Coles had their best seasons together and they took alot of shots downfield. They finally have a TE that can catch the ball in Jolley and a WRs with size in McCareins and Cotchery, excellent pass blocking and backs that can catch too. The whole arm strength issue with Penny isn't that he can't get the ball downfield because he can and is very accurate when he does (See the bombs to Moss vs Sd in the playoffs that he threw with a torn up shoulder). His arm strength is only a problem when he tries to force throws over the middle which he won't have to do as much now that they're not running Hackett's WC offense anymore. As far as the Bills, if Losman is half the QB he was in college, they should be just as tough as they were the second half of last season.
    You could be right. I just wonder how it will all come together. When you start talking about 'stretching the field' there is more to it than having a couple of speedsters and the arm to get it to them. Blocking changes, timing changes, etc. But, if the Jets do put it together, they'll be a force. They did pick up a kicker right?

Also, heard today that Ty Law is heading there. I don't think he's a gamble at all... that's a solid add for the NYJ IMO!
  19. Banned

this year they are going to have to take Brady off the field on the meat wagon. T Spikes is going to eat his ****ing soul right out of his chest! wow thats the beer talking i guess.... nope prob the tren.
  20. USA HOCKEY

Bills are looking good down the road if they can keep those recievers with Losman.
    Buffalo is an incredibly hard place to play for both teams.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  21. USA HOCKEY

Ravens baby....
    Week 1 they'll smash Indy.

Panthers - Ravens Superbowl
  22. BMW

this is football anything can happen. look at the rams last season they should have not been in the playoffs but they were. but if the bills do make it then they just made the best division in the nfl even tougher.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    this is football anything can happen. look at the rams last season they should have not been in the playoffs but they were. but if the bills do make it then they just made the best division in the nfl even tougher.
    The big difference IMO was that the Rams snuck in because the NFC reeked like ass with the exception of Philly and maybe Green Bay & Atlanta. The Bills have too many teams to compete with in the AFC. Cincinnati, Oakland, and Kansas City shouold be in the hunt plus they also have to deal with Pittsburgh, New England, Baltimore, Indy, Denver, NY Jets, San Diego. Only 6 of them can get in.
  24. Banned

#2 ranked defense. and now they have a QB. 2005.... 11Wins-5Losses and we`ll see what happens in the playoffs.
  25. New Member

I could see the bills going 12-4 best case...they will lose two to the pats, one to the jets and one to san diego...still would be only wild card though. there scedual isnt that tough...home with denver, home with KC...besides at oak, at ne, at sd and at ny no real tough road games. willis will be a top ten back by the end of the year as well. but i still dont think they will beat out the pats.
  26. USA HOCKEY

the bills may finish the year strong - but the playbook won't be opened up until Losman gets confidence.
    games aren't won on paper - case in point San Diego last season
  27. Registered User

If the Bills go 12-4, I will literally eat a shoe. You can hold me to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKashi
    I could see the bills going 12-4 best case...they will lose two to the pats, one to the jets and one to san diego...still would be only wild card though. there scedual isnt that tough...home with denver, home with KC...besides at oak, at ne, at sd and at ny no real tough road games. willis will be a top ten back by the end of the year as well. but i still dont think they will beat out the pats.
  28. New Member

I'm sorry, but Lohsman has the IQ of a 2 by 4. I saw an interview with that kid and he was an absolute moron.
  29. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    If the Bills go 12-4, I will literally eat a shoe. You can hold me to that.
    Im not saying they will, but looking at their scedual i can see 12 games that they can win...i dont see jp leading them to 12 wins next year though. Im just saying the two pats games, one jets game and one sd game will most definitly be loses. id say they will win 7 or 8 games though and not make the playoffs. the jets are a better team than the bills also, although their scedual is a little tougher.
  30. Banned

The Bills will get nowhere near a double digit victory margin nor make the playoffs. I'm tellin no chance in hell bro. Stack 8 in the box against Mcghaee and except JP Losman to win it for u lol... that defense will be so worn out from being on the field so much. at best Bills go 9-7 and thats stretching it. If they were in the NFC I'd say all day.
  31. New Member

Pats all the way.
  32. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Paper Route
    Pats all the way.
    so few words, yet so much information.
  33. Banned

ok **** it. $50 bucks on the bills! who`s in?
  34. Banned

New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not
  35. Anabolic Innovations Owner

I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  36. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not
    We'll see about that. Eric Mangini will be just as good as defensive coordinator as Romeo Crennel...As for the offense i think brady will lead the way with bellichek leading him along. Im more worried about the LB sittuation.
  37. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.

CROWLER
    i hope that was you being funny
  38. Anabolic Innovations Owner

lol yes that is why I said Rickety.

I think the problem is he is off the herb for REAL this time. He is now just a mortal

CROWLER
  39. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    lol yes that is why I said Rickety.

I think the problem is he is off the herb for REAL this time. He is now just a mortal

CROWLER
    toke, toke, toke, take it to da head take it to the head.
  40. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Anyone happen to know the score of the Bills VS Pats game?

CROWLER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First one to bite the dust this year
    By Pioneer in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 01:00 PM
  2. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM
  4. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:33 AM