bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    davisville64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not
    Yeah I think it does. They won without there 2 corners last year. They replaced Bruschi and Law with Brown and Scott, guys that are almost as good.

  2. Registered User
    davisville64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    ok **** it. $50 bucks on the bills! who`s in?
    Your on.
  3. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.


    CROWLER
    oh really??!!!
    •   
       

  4. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    oh really??!!!
    ****ing ferrotte thats all i have to say....
  5. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Answers
    0

    The Kelly Holcomb Era has begun!!!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    the dolphin could have won if ferrotte remebered that he was signed to the dolphins, all those interceptions and that last fumble by RB that blew the game they were right there ready to make a touchdown to end the game 21-20 but no that was too much to ask. ive never seen so many penalties, interceptions and fumbles it looked like a damn circus out there.
  7. Registered User
    refrieddreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    The Bills, will sweep The Fish...one down already.
  8. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    fins are a better team than the bills this year, trust me when i say bills will be last in the division. the dolphins worst enemy is themselves far too many penalties each game, once that gets addressed youll see a whole new team. the bills only won because of all the penalties we commited and ***gottes many wonderful interceptions.
  9. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    why do we beat the teams we should lose to and lose against the teams we should beat???
  10. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    the dolphin could have won if ferrotte remebered that he was signed to the dolphins, all those interceptions and that last fumble by RB that blew the game they were right there ready to make a touchdown to end the game 21-20 but no that was too much to ask. ive never seen so many penalties, interceptions and fumbles it looked like a damn circus out there.
    the bills D caused those turnovers. come on give them a little credit, they are one of the best defenses in the nfl. oh that makes it 4 strait wins over the fish.
  11. Registered User
    refrieddreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    I am a diehard Bills fan, my bar in Nashville was the Bills backers bar, man we had some good times.

    The fins did have a lot of penalties, yes, but that is part of the game.

    It's like saying they would of one, if they had just scored more points.
  12. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    oh that makes it 4 strait wins over the fish.
    Dolphins are not fish; they are mammals.
  13. Registered User
    refrieddreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    "Squish the mammals" dosn't have the same ring to it.
  14. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    "Squish the mammals" dosn't have the same ring to it.
    Scramble the mammals. Damn the mammals. Ok, you're right. Doesn't have the same ring to it.
  15. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    the Bills are def not "Dolphin Safe" HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ya know like tuna?!!!! get it!!!! get it!!!!!
  16. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    the Bills are def not "Dolphin Safe" HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ya know like tuna?!!!! get it!!!! get it!!!!!
    its on like donkey kong! dec. 4th.....
  17. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    its on like donkey kong! dec. 4th.....
    BRING IT!!!!!
  18. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    wow i just realized the bills schedual sucks. i thought we had it bad but man those are some hard teams you gotta face the rest of the season....good luck!
  19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    oh really??!!!

    ahhh have you ever heard of sarcasim Yea did see I said Rickety and not Ricky

    Damn bro how many times I gotta splain this to you
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  20. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    as of now we are #1 in the AFC EAST. not bad. not that great either but hey we`ll see what happens next sunday with the pats. if we can beat them i`ll feel much better about the next few games. pats got pretty banged up in denver but we`ll see.
  21. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Answers
    0

    Holcomb is the QB, sign him to a big contract.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  22. Registered User
    refrieddreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Yes, it's his job to loose.
  23. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    I still think that the Pats can win that division even though I think they will win it with 8 or 9 wins. So if that is the case I can't see the bills going to the playoffs. I think that two wildcard teams will come out of the AFC west or one out of the AFC west and the other from the AFC south.
  24. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    what the *#@%!!!!!!!! how do do give up 14 points in two min to a team that was playing like **** ALL night?!!!
    well as a bills fan i am sad to say that it did not shock me. they always find a way to mess it up. i love em but god do i hate them some times.
  25. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    what the *#@%!!!!!!!! how do do give up 14 points in two min to a team that was playing like **** ALL night?!!!
    well as a bills fan i am sad to say that it did not shock me. they always find a way to mess it up. i love em but god do i hate them some times.
    I hear bro, I thought the Bills had the game sealed but anything can happen in the NFL
  26. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I hear bro, I thought the Bills had the game sealed but anything can happen in the NFL
    i cant see the bills winning the division they have a pretty though schedual during the rest of the season
  27. Registered User
    refrieddreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    752
    Answers
    0

    Ugh...at least Sd will take care of Jets Sunday...that New England game was very very intersting. Look at the T.O.P geez we had the ball for the entire first half and got 3 points???WTF
  28. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    also, as no one has pointed out yet...

    they DID play New England... and that is just 'how they roll'. They find ways to win, not so well this year, but they cant be counted out.
  29. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    just read two pages about how the Buffalo Bills are going to kick ass this year. i knew it all along i just wanted to see it in black and white. so all you jets,pats and fish fans can start talking **** now or just accept that buffalo is going to be your daddy this year and move on with your lives.
    You still think the bills will make the playoffs? It is a possiblity that the Chargers won't and they are much better than the bills.
  30. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    You still think the bills will make the playoffs? It is a possiblity that the Chargers won't and they are much better than the bills.
    i think the afc east is playing like ****.
    the bills ARE only one game behind the pats for first place. so do i think they`ll make it? yeah. i see no reason why not. if we can take first from the pats and hold it, even if thats with a 8-8 season, we`ll be in.
  31. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Answers
    0

    yeah bills need to win most the games in divison - they could get in.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  32. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    just read two pages about how the Buffalo Bills are going to kick ass this year. i knew it all along i just wanted to see it in black and white. so all you jets,pats and fish fans can start talking **** now or just accept that buffalo is going to be your daddy this year and move on with your lives.
    Umm..... do you still believe this?
  33. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    Umm..... do you still believe this?
    they beat NY, Miami, and SHOULD have beat the pats.they play like **** on the road but they are good at home. there season is not looking good but it is not over yet. not yet
  34. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Answers
    0

    damn I had their D as my fantasy D
  35. Registered User
    sandinsciuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    It's interesting to see how this thread has progressed since the start of the season. A lot of surprises this year in the NFL. The Bills had great promise but fell to injuries, even worse for the Jets. Patriots too, although they may now be on an uptick.......they'll go farther than just about any rational person would believe right now....... it just would not surprise me if they rise up to beat the Colts come January..........not saying they will........ just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

    The Colts looked like they were in a league of their own 2 MNF's ago having their way with the Steelers. The Steelers looked small that night, it was men against boys. Then again, the Colts shreded the Broncos last year in the playoffs only to be completely taken apart by the Pats.

    Sadly for Eagles fans, the Eagles, the once DOMINANT Eagles, the 2004 NFC Champs who this year have fallen to injuries and T.O. looked in a league all their own last MNF ago getting completely embarrassed by the Seahawks. That was just painful to see. Can the game this Sunday against the Giants be much different?

    Giants are starting to look like the class of the NFC, although Frerotte their field goal kicker needs to snap out the funk he's in before playoff time comes around..... he probably will.

    Imagine a Manning v. Manning Super Bowl? Put a camera on Archie just to see his reaction every play.........

    Ravens, another big disappointment and injury plagued. Chargers, I have to think will make the playoffs somehow and will probably go far, they're just a strong well balanced team with some great talent.

    What's the point of letting Steve Mariucci go during mid-season? What do the Lions really expect to accomplish by doing that? How many times in the history of the NFL has replacing a head coach by promoting an assistant coach led to a significant change in the team's final standing? I can't imagine there are many if any.

    The rise of the Bears..... the fall and subsequent rise of the Vikings..... Cadillac Williams busting onto the scene but fading, same with Willie Parker of the Steelers..... the Steelers kind of slipping away, also injury plagued. Speaking of the Bucs, what a great season for Chris Simms? Dallas? eh, not. Seahawks? eh, really outplayed by the Giants, in spite of Alexander's greatness.

    Bills beat KC by 3, but lose in the last quarter to the Dolphins?

    It's a great sport, my favorite sport to follow. Teams start off being one thing and rise or fall to become something else altogether due to injuries, coaching, whatever. A brutally violent sport, and one can only marvel at the athleticism and talent these guys possess and display during the season.

    Who here doesn't wish they could be reincarnated as a gifted athelete and experience a successful career in the NFL ?
  36. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    It's interesting to see how this thread has progressed since the start of the season. A lot of surprises this year in the NFL. The Bills had great promise but fell to injuries, even worse for the Jets. Patriots too, although they may now be on an uptick.......they'll go farther than just about any rational person would believe right now....... it just would not surprise me if they rise up to beat the Colts come January..........not saying they will........ just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

    The Colts looked like they were in a league of their own 2 MNF's ago having their way with the Steelers. The Steelers looked small that night, it was men against boys. Then again, the Colts shreded the Broncos last year in the playoffs only to be completely taken apart by the Pats.

    Sadly for Eagles fans, the Eagles, the once DOMINANT Eagles, the 2004 NFC Champs who this year have fallen to injuries and T.O. looked in a league all their own last MNF ago getting completely embarrassed by the Seahawks. That was just painful to see. Can the game this Sunday against the Giants be much different?

    Giants are starting to look like the class of the NFC, although Frerotte their field goal kicker needs to snap out the funk he's in before playoff time comes around..... he probably will.

    Imagine a Manning v. Manning Super Bowl? Put a camera on Archie just to see his reaction every play.........

    Ravens, another big disappointment and injury plagued. Chargers, I have to think will make the playoffs somehow and will probably go far, they're just a strong well balanced team with some great talent.

    What's the point of letting Steve Mariucci go during mid-season? What do the Lions really expect to accomplish by doing that? How many times in the history of the NFL has replacing a head coach by promoting an assistant coach led to a significant change in the team's final standing? I can't imagine there are many if any.

    The rise of the Bears..... the fall and subsequent rise of the Vikings..... Cadillac Williams busting onto the scene but fading, same with Willie Parker of the Steelers..... the Steelers kind of slipping away, also injury plagued. Speaking of the Bucs, what a great season for Chris Simms? Dallas? eh, not. Seahawks? eh, really outplayed by the Giants, in spite of Alexander's greatness.

    Bills beat KC by 3, but lose in the last quarter to the Dolphins?

    It's a great sport, my favorite sport to follow. Teams start off being one thing and rise or fall to become something else altogether due to injuries, coaching, whatever. A brutally violent sport, and one can only marvel at the athleticism and talent these guys possess and display during the season.

    Who here doesn't wish they could be reincarnated as a gifted athelete and experience a successful career in the NFL ?

    no **** talking, just a good post.
  37. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Answers
    0

    Eric Moulds absolutely hates JP Losman. now the bills highest paid player (i think), Moulds, is suspended.

    this is why you never draft a quarterback in the first round unless he's eli manning or carson palmer... the best QBs are already in the NFL and can be signed. citations: bledsoe, brunell, kitna, volek, brees(?), brad johnson, kurt warner, brian greise.

    I just hate these 4-5year mid-to-late first round projects which guarantee at least 3 losing seasons to 'see if the QB is any good'. Joey Harrington anyone? Patrick Ramsey? Cade McNown? Kyle Boller? gimme a f_cking break.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  38. Registered User
    sandinsciuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    It's really too bad that Moulds won't be playing this weekend. Being among the top receivers in the league, it would be a shame if they lose in a close one; leaves everyone wondering if having one of their higher impact/production players would have made the difference.

    Then again Mularkey has to do what he has to do..... he drives the bus and all his players need to respect his authority even when they disagree with him. Had Moulds exercised discretion it wouldn't be an issue. Part of the growing up process, I'm still working on that myself.
  39. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    , it would be a shame if they lose in a close one; .
    well..... thank god it wasnt a close one.
  40. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Answers
    0

    the bills should sack the coach and the GM.
    there is no mercy on this season, or the start of the last one.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First one to bite the dust this year
    By Pioneer in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 01:00 PM
  2. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM
  4. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in