bills WILL be in the playoffs this year.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. the bills may finish the year strong - but the playbook won't be opened up until Losman gets confidence.
    games aren't won on paper - case in point San Diego last season
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. If the Bills go 12-4, I will literally eat a shoe. You can hold me to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKashi
    I could see the bills going 12-4 best case...they will lose two to the pats, one to the jets and one to san diego...still would be only wild card though. there scedual isnt that tough...home with denver, home with KC...besides at oak, at ne, at sd and at ny no real tough road games. willis will be a top ten back by the end of the year as well. but i still dont think they will beat out the pats.
    •   

3. I'm sorry, but Lohsman has the IQ of a 2 by 4. I saw an interview with that kid and he was an absolute moron.

4. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    If the Bills go 12-4, I will literally eat a shoe. You can hold me to that.
    Im not saying they will, but looking at their scedual i can see 12 games that they can win...i dont see jp leading them to 12 wins next year though. Im just saying the two pats games, one jets game and one sd game will most definitly be loses. id say they will win 7 or 8 games though and not make the playoffs. the jets are a better team than the bills also, although their scedual is a little tougher.

5. The Bills will get nowhere near a double digit victory margin nor make the playoffs. I'm tellin no chance in hell bro. Stack 8 in the box against Mcghaee and except JP Losman to win it for u lol... that defense will be so worn out from being on the field so much. at best Bills go 9-7 and thats stretching it. If they were in the NFC I'd say all day.
    •   

6. Pats all the way.

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Paper Route
    Pats all the way.
    so few words, yet so much information.

8. ok **** it. $50 bucks on the bills! who`s in?

9. New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not

10. I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

11. Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not
    We'll see about that. Eric Mangini will be just as good as defensive coordinator as Romeo Crennel...As for the offense i think brady will lead the way with bellichek leading him along. Im more worried about the LB sittuation.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.

CROWLER
    i hope that was you being funny

13. lol yes that is why I said Rickety.

I think the problem is he is off the herb for REAL this time. He is now just a mortal

CROWLER

14. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    lol yes that is why I said Rickety.

I think the problem is he is off the herb for REAL this time. He is now just a mortal

CROWLER
    toke, toke, toke, take it to da head take it to the head.

15. Anyone happen to know the score of the Bills VS Pats game?

CROWLER

16. Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    New England - Charlie Weis - Romeo Crennel =3Peat? I think not
    Yeah I think it does. They won without there 2 corners last year. They replaced Bruschi and Law with Brown and Scott, guys that are almost as good.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    ok **** it. $50 bucks on the bills! who`s in?
    Your on.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I don't think the Bills have a chance against Miami I mean come on did you see Rickety run last night.

CROWLER
    oh really??!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    oh really??!!!
    ****ing ferrotte thats all i have to say....

20. The Kelly Holcomb Era has begun!!!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

21. the dolphin could have won if ferrotte remebered that he was signed to the dolphins, all those interceptions and that last fumble by RB that blew the game they were right there ready to make a touchdown to end the game 21-20 but no that was too much to ask. ive never seen so many penalties, interceptions and fumbles it looked like a damn circus out there.

22. The Bills, will sweep The Fish...one down already.

23. fins are a better team than the bills this year, trust me when i say bills will be last in the division. the dolphins worst enemy is themselves far too many penalties each game, once that gets addressed youll see a whole new team. the bills only won because of all the penalties we commited and ***gottes many wonderful interceptions.

24. why do we beat the teams we should lose to and lose against the teams we should beat???

25. Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    the dolphin could have won if ferrotte remebered that he was signed to the dolphins, all those interceptions and that last fumble by RB that blew the game they were right there ready to make a touchdown to end the game 21-20 but no that was too much to ask. ive never seen so many penalties, interceptions and fumbles it looked like a damn circus out there.
    the bills D caused those turnovers. come on give them a little credit, they are one of the best defenses in the nfl. oh that makes it 4 strait wins over the fish.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 05:46 PM
  3. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:33 AM