TRACK!

1. Banned
    Answers

TRACK!

Wheres the track and field love around here...

anybody know anything about the runner from baylor darold willimson?... he beat wariner both times they raced this year... after jerimey went pro it seems as though he has lost his "edge" im not sure on his best time so far this year, but last time i saw him (out here in waco at baylor) he ran a 45 something..but got beat by his old team mate. Now im not sure who else finds a chill from a race like that but i sure do. post up if you got some love for track...

Trey

2. New Member
    Answers

long jumper and 200/100 guys here in college... been injured most of my days so ive been primarily long jump...sucks to be me
  3. Doctor Science
    Answers

FSU has a freshman wonder named Walter Dix who is breaking records all over. He was the only collegiate invited to the US championships last week and he was just invited to run with Team USA in the 4x100!!!! Kid never worked out in his life. Truly gifted.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    FSU has a freshman wonder named Walter Dix who is breaking records all over. He was the only collegiate invited to the US championships last week and he was just invited to run with Team USA in the 4x100!!!! Kid never worked out in his life. Truly gifted.
    He lived near me (before he went to FSU). Amazing talent.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

I have one question. Since when did all the short distance ladies get so damn beautiful?

It used to be that ladies track and field was a horror show.

Now its a friggin beauty contest. My god! Have you seen those babes lately? The bodies on those girls. Every damn one of them. And they're gorgeous too!

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Kim Collins was the same way from TCU. Except he runs for some other country now. Ran in the Olympics this past year, and is one of those people that doesn't belive in weights or practicing to hard. Just purely gifted.

Oh and 400runner, do you run at Baylor? I ran there my Freshman year, javelin, 200, and 100. But I hated the school and transferred to Texas Tech. Now I just lift weights
  7. Banned
    Answers

yea i run at baylor. its pretty sweet, and i like it here. what made you not like baylor?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

The guys there, I was in a frat and just realized alot of my friends weren't ever growing up. I went back like 2 years ago, and they were the exact same immature alcoholics, except now they all smoke a ton of weed too. :-\
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:31 PM
  2. Tracking Orders
    By Nelson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:25 PM
  3. Tracking Santa!
    By Rhinoman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 07:20 PM