TRACK!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wheres the track and field love around here...

anybody know anything about the runner from baylor darold willimson?... he beat wariner both times they raced this year... after jerimey went pro it seems as though he has lost his "edge" im not sure on his best time so far this year, but last time i saw him (out here in waco at baylor) he ran a 45 something..but got beat by his old team mate. Now im not sure who else finds a chill from a race like that but i sure do. post up if you got some love for track...

Trey

captain chet

Awards
long jumper and 200/100 guys here in college... been injured most of my days so ive been primarily long jump...sucks to be me

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
FSU has a freshman wonder named Walter Dix who is breaking records all over. He was the only collegiate invited to the US championships last week and he was just invited to run with Team USA in the 4x100!!!! Kid never worked out in his life. Truly gifted.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FSU has a freshman wonder named Walter Dix who is breaking records all over. He was the only collegiate invited to the US championships last week and he was just invited to run with Team USA in the 4x100!!!! Kid never worked out in his life. Truly gifted.
He lived near me (before he went to FSU). Amazing talent.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have one question. Since when did all the short distance ladies get so damn beautiful?

It used to be that ladies track and field was a horror show.

Now its a friggin beauty contest. My god! Have you seen those babes lately? The bodies on those girls. Every damn one of them. And they're gorgeous too!

:eek:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Kim Collins was the same way from TCU. Except he runs for some other country now. Ran in the Olympics this past year, and is one of those people that doesn't belive in weights or practicing to hard. Just purely gifted.

Oh and 400runner, do you run at Baylor? I ran there my Freshman year, javelin, 200, and 100. But I hated the school and transferred to Texas Tech. Now I just lift weights :)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i run at baylor. its pretty sweet, and i like it here. what made you not like baylor?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
The guys there, I was in a frat and just realized alot of my friends weren't ever growing up. I went back like 2 years ago, and they were the exact same immature alcoholics, except now they all smoke a ton of weed too. :-\