Ricky Williams to return to Dolphins

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.74%

Ricky Williams to return to Dolphins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2064904

Wondering your guys thoughts. Personally I think hes gonna have a lot of pissed off teammates for a long time. I also don't know what this does about Ronnie Brown because he is going to be a stud.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I watched a quick interview with Jason Taylor after RW left and I think he will kill him when he comes back.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

I heard on ESPN radio that he was weighing in at 195lbs right now too. I couldn't imagine he could get back in shape AND gain back 30+ lbs of, presumably, muscle prior to the season starting. Even if he returns to the team, he may not be the starter. At least for awhile.

dd
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.51%

I heard on ESPN radio that he was weighing in at 195lbs right now too. I couldn't imagine he could get back in shape AND gain back 30+ lbs of, presumably, muscle prior to the season starting. Even if he returns to the team, he may not be the starter. At least for awhile.
    Maybe they will get him back and trade him to the raiders or ravens.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

Saban played this right....at least now we can get something for him instead of squat.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

Being born in miami and a native there for over 21 yrs I have to love'em. If Ricky could come back as the old Ricky that would be awesome but i dont see it. The team not supporting him is one thing that the coaches will deal with, thats for sure. In the end its football and bigger paychecks are made by winning and thats what the team want so theyll deal with him. The fans on the other hand will be a huge problem for Williams. They will become some of the meanest fans in history if he returns. If ricky had stress issues before he aint seen **** yet. But that will blow over as well if he pulls some wins out of his hat. One thing is for sure. He will probably be the most tested athlete in any sports history after the statements he made after leaving. Its gonna be interesting to see how everything unfolds.

db
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

Ricky ****ed up dude,,,they already wasted there pick on Ronnie Brown,,,,if they knew Ricky was coming back they could have Drafted Braylon Edwards...Imagine,,,,Edwards,, ,Boston,,,Chambers,,,and Booker,oh yeah and McMichael,,,that'd be the sick ass Offense...oh ****,,i forgot u can get passed that O-Line to the QB faster then a dude with Gyno on 1000mg of M1T everyday..Ricky Williams,,,if he was serious about his ****,,,he'd be ****en sick
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Trade his ass...but who would want him? Raiders maybe..not sure, he still owes 4 games for the suspension right?

30lbs, a year off, 4 game suspension..and a pissed off locker room. Heh, if the guy was depressed before.....

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    Ricky ****ed up dude,,,they already wasted there pick on Ronnie Brown,,,,if they knew Ricky was coming back they could have Drafted Braylon Edwards...Imagine,,,,Edwards,, ,Boston,,,Chambers,,,and Booker,oh yeah and McMichael,,,that'd be the sick ass Offense...oh ****,,i forgot u can get passed that O-Line to the QB faster then a dude with Gyno on 1000mg of M1T everyday..Ricky Williams,,,if he was serious about his ****,,,he'd be ****en sick
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have a strange feeling denver wants him...lol
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

Raiders got Lamont Jordan,,,they dont want Ricky,,,,but if Ricky Marley puts up some solid stats,,,,only makes his value go up......personally i think if he quits blazing and goes on some insane sober streak,,he can be solid,,not like he was a few years ago though,,those days are gone with his dreads
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

I guess Miami Doesnt want to win this year or in the forseeable future.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Lost 30 lbs in less than a year. Noooooooooooooo he wasn't on AS BWAHAHAHAHA

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ricky was a stud in college, and was on a role in the NFL, too bad he quit. He really is a good guy, just has some serious issues, if he could come back I am all for it.

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

I don't really knock the guy but can you imagine what the fans and the players in the locker room will feel like if he came back and joined that team after they had the season they had last year. I mean you had players like Jason Taylor and his step brother( I can't remember the middle linebackers name right now) saying they never want to speak with Ricky or be teammates with him again. He along could have given them atleast 5 additional wins last year. I just don't understand why would Miami pick a running back with their first choice overall and still even consider bringing him back to that locker room. I mean you know it is going to hurt the chemistry in that locker room. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.74%

I actually totally disagree with you ASAP.

Its a win-win situation IMO. Whats the worst possible thing that can happen? Taylor and the rest of the team hates Ricky Williams, theres no team chemistry, and the team goes 4-12? Big deal, that happened last year..

What is probably more likely to happen is Ricky will come back and be an average running back. But what if hes not? Maybe he still has a 1800 yard season left in his tank? Nobody knows and until we see otherwise, hes still a risk worth taking in my opinion. And if there is a market, the Dolphins could possibly use him as trade bait. You never know what could happen..
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    I actually totally disagree with you ASAP.

Its a win-win situation IMO. Whats the worst possible thing that can happen? Taylor and the rest of the team hates Ricky Williams, theres no team chemistry, and the team goes 4-12? Big deal, that happened last year..

What is probably more likely to happen is Ricky will come back and be an average running back. But what if hes not? Maybe he still has a 1800 yard season left in his tank? Nobody knows and until we see otherwise, hes still a risk worth taking in my opinion. And if there is a market, the Dolphins could possibly use him as trade bait. You never know what could happen..
    HUH? The difference last year is that Ricky didn't play and Jason and others hated his guts and had lost respect for him. Imagine if he is on that team.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.94%

I absolutely love the demise of the miami dolphins, but then again what life long pats fan doesnt
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.74%

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjunkie420
    I absolutely love the demise of the miami dolphins, but then again what life long pats fan doesnt
    I hope you enjoyed it because I don't think its going to last long. Just my opinion.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.94%

I hope you enjoyed it because I don't think its going to last long. Just my opinion.
    As long as belichek is the coach they will be a contender , with the problems that miami has , the bills starting jp losman, and the jets issues with chad pennington the pats will probably get the division again
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.74%

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjunkie420
    As long as belichek is the coach they will be a contender , with the problems that miami has , the bills starting jp losman, and the jets issues with chad pennington the pats will probably get the division again
    No I'm not saying the Dolphins are going to win the division, but I feel that they are on the upswing. It doesn't help playing in the best division in football. But then again, NE was 1 of our 4 wins last year.
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.94%

No I'm not saying the Dolphins are going to win the division, but I feel that they are on the upswing. It doesn't help playing in the best division in football. But then again, NE was 1 of our 4 wins last year.
    I couldnt belive tom threw that game away ,anyway They needed that loss to keep them humble so they wouldnt be cocky on their playoff run
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.28%

he is going to wish he was back at home smokin that sticky-icky out of a 2ft bong when he plays buffalo. he`ll be high off something after that game tho..... it`ll be pain killers while he`s chillin in the E.R waiting to have the ball removed from his ass.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:24 AM
  2. Looking to return to the gang here!
    By Wlgsciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 11:40 PM
  3. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  4. How long does it take to return to baseline
    By bobi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:51 PM
  5. how long to return to normal after superdrol?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 05:10 PM