Ricky Williams to return to Dolphins

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I watched a quick interview with Jason Taylor after RW left and I think he will kill him when he comes back.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard on ESPN radio that he was weighing in at 195lbs right now too. I couldn't imagine he could get back in shape AND gain back 30+ lbs of, presumably, muscle prior to the season starting. Even if he returns to the team, he may not be the starter. At least for awhile.

dd

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I heard on ESPN radio that he was weighing in at 195lbs right now too. I couldn't imagine he could get back in shape AND gain back 30+ lbs of, presumably, muscle prior to the season starting. Even if he returns to the team, he may not be the starter. At least for awhile.
Maybe they will get him back and trade him to the raiders or ravens.

Brock Landers

Awards
Saban played this right....at least now we can get something for him instead of squat.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Being born in miami and a native there for over 21 yrs I have to love'em. If Ricky could come back as the old Ricky that would be awesome but i dont see it. The team not supporting him is one thing that the coaches will deal with, thats for sure. In the end its football and bigger paychecks are made by winning and thats what the team want so theyll deal with him. The fans on the other hand will be a huge problem for Williams. They will become some of the meanest fans in history if he returns. If ricky had stress issues before he aint seen **** yet. But that will blow over as well if he pulls some wins out of his hat. One thing is for sure. He will probably be the most tested athlete in any sports history after the statements he made after leaving. Its gonna be interesting to see how everything unfolds.

db

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ricky Fucked up dude,,,they already wasted there pick on Ronnie Brown,,,,if they knew Ricky was coming back they could have Drafted Braylon Edwards...Imagine,,,,Edwards,,,Boston,,,Chambers,,,and Booker,oh yeah and McMichael,,,that'd be the sick ass Offense...oh ****,,i forgot u can get passed that O-Line to the QB faster then a dude with Gyno on 1000mg of M1T everyday..Ricky Williams,,,if he was serious about his ****,,,he'd be fucken sick

JeffGP

Awards
Trade his ass...but who would want him? Raiders maybe..not sure, he still owes 4 games for the suspension right?

30lbs, a year off, 4 game suspension..and a pissed off locker room. Heh, if the guy was depressed before.....

Ricky Fucked up dude,,,they already wasted there pick on Ronnie Brown,,,,if they knew Ricky was coming back they could have Drafted Braylon Edwards...Imagine,,,,Edwards,,,Boston,,,Chambers,,,and Booker,oh yeah and McMichael,,,that'd be the sick ass Offense...oh ****,,i forgot u can get passed that O-Line to the QB faster then a dude with Gyno on 1000mg of M1T everyday..Ricky Williams,,,if he was serious about his ****,,,he'd be fucken sick

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling denver wants him...lol

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raiders got Lamont Jordan,,,they dont want Ricky,,,,but if Ricky Marley puts up some solid stats,,,,only makes his value go up......personally i think if he quits blazing and goes on some insane sober streak,,he can be solid,,not like he was a few years ago though,,those days are gone with his dreads

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I guess Miami Doesnt want to win this year or in the forseeable future.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Lost 30 lbs in less than a year. Noooooooooooooo he wasn't on AS BWAHAHAHAHA

CROWLER

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ricky was a stud in college, and was on a role in the NFL, too bad he quit. He really is a good guy, just has some serious issues, if he could come back I am all for it.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I don't really knock the guy but can you imagine what the fans and the players in the locker room will feel like if he came back and joined that team after they had the season they had last year. I mean you had players like Jason Taylor and his step brother( I can't remember the middle linebackers name right now) saying they never want to speak with Ricky or be teammates with him again. He along could have given them atleast 5 additional wins last year. I just don't understand why would Miami pick a running back with their first choice overall and still even consider bringing him back to that locker room. I mean you know it is going to hurt the chemistry in that locker room. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually totally disagree with you ASAP.

Its a win-win situation IMO. Whats the worst possible thing that can happen? Taylor and the rest of the team hates Ricky Williams, theres no team chemistry, and the team goes 4-12? Big deal, that happened last year..

What is probably more likely to happen is Ricky will come back and be an average running back. But what if hes not? Maybe he still has a 1800 yard season left in his tank? Nobody knows and until we see otherwise, hes still a risk worth taking in my opinion. And if there is a market, the Dolphins could possibly use him as trade bait. You never know what could happen..

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I actually totally disagree with you ASAP.

Its a win-win situation IMO. Whats the worst possible thing that can happen? Taylor and the rest of the team hates Ricky Williams, theres no team chemistry, and the team goes 4-12? Big deal, that happened last year..

What is probably more likely to happen is Ricky will come back and be an average running back. But what if hes not? Maybe he still has a 1800 yard season left in his tank? Nobody knows and until we see otherwise, hes still a risk worth taking in my opinion. And if there is a market, the Dolphins could possibly use him as trade bait. You never know what could happen..
HUH? The difference last year is that Ricky didn't play and Jason and others hated his guts and had lost respect for him. Imagine if he is on that team.

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
I absolutely love the demise of the miami dolphins, but then again what life long pats fan doesnt:lol:

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
I hope you enjoyed it because I don't think its going to last long. Just my opinion.
As long as belichek is the coach they will be a contender , with the problems that miami has , the bills starting jp losman, and the jets issues with chad pennington the pats will probably get the division again

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As long as belichek is the coach they will be a contender , with the problems that miami has , the bills starting jp losman, and the jets issues with chad pennington the pats will probably get the division again
No I'm not saying the Dolphins are going to win the division, but I feel that they are on the upswing. It doesn't help playing in the best division in football. But then again, NE was 1 of our 4 wins last year. :lol:

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
No I'm not saying the Dolphins are going to win the division, but I feel that they are on the upswing. It doesn't help playing in the best division in football. But then again, NE was 1 of our 4 wins last year. :lol:
I couldnt belive tom threw that game away ,anyway They needed that loss to keep them humble so they wouldnt be cocky on their playoff run

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
he is going to wish he was back at home smokin that sticky-icky out of a 2ft bong when he plays buffalo. he`ll be high off something after that game tho..... it`ll be pain killers while he`s chillin in the E.R waiting to have the ball removed from his ass.