Randy Moss or Terell Owens

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Duce skipped training camp for more money when he had a contract. He does well when he playes so he is a team guy (even though he left the next year for more money).

Owens hasn't skipped training camp, put up MVP numbers last year and he is the devil because he wants more money.

That makes sense.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Gold Member
    Answers

No you are saying this.. along with your OOO so rational.. I did my job now give me more money
    because someone else got a raise so I deserve more and the next time I will want more and maybe I got hurt
    so give me more and my money isn`t gaureenteed so give me more and I am the best at my posittion so give me more
    and the fact that I have a contract menas nothing so give me more and welll just give me more..
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, its called business in professional sports. Its rational because that is how it works in REALITY. You arguemnt has so many twists, turns and inconsistencies because its going against your beloved Eagles therefore anythinh that goes against your beloved Eagles (which come before God and family) is wrong. Rationality? I think not. Emotional blindness? Definetly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

Anyhow TO won`t get any more I will bet that million on that

No I don`t hate TO.. He is a hwll of a Football player.. but yes I do feel he should honor his contract and there is no way
    the Birds cut him if he puts up the same numbers this year.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah, its called business in professional sports. Its rational because that is how it works in REALITY. You arguemnt has so many twists, turns and inconsistencies because its going against your beloved Eagles therefore anythinh that goes against your beloved Eagles (which come before God and family) is wrong. Rationality? I think not. Emotional blindness? Definetly.
    Sorry man I am not blind and the emotion here is that YOU not me think TO is GOD... To me he is just a football player for my favoriyte team, a hell of a good one.. but stll only one player..
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

The Birds will be back in the Super with or without TO.. without BWes think not...
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

If he puts up the same numbers, no they won't. But the point is nobody knows and as a player I don't risk $7.5 million dollars on chance. I try to get as much as I can guaranteed because I am one play away from ending my career in this sport. It almost happened to him last year. That is the business and that is the reality. Hate it all you want but it will never go away and it will never change unless they get guaranteed money like other sports.

8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Sorry man I am not blind and the emotion here is that YOU not me think TO is GOD... To me he is just a football player for my favoriyte team, a hell of a good one.. but stll only one player..
    OMG...you are trully out of your mind. I don't think he is God at all, I tihnk he is protecting his ass.

You are the one hopping on every bandwagon out there. TO scores TD's, you love him. TO ask for more money, you bash him. TO scores more TD's you love him again.

Emotional BLINDNESS! The epitome of it.

I'm not emotional at all. I look at the reality of the situation. Something you should do more often instead of putting your team above God and family.

9. Gold Member
    Answers

The reality is he has a contract that pays him fair market value.. and he has the right to not honor it... As the Eagles have the right not to pay him...

He also has the right to "Open his mouth to change feet." and I have the right to not like it... seeing as how the tickets and jerseys and caps ect I buy help pay him really well to play... not to mention my tax dollars helped pay for the stadium he plays in...
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

[QUOTE=Bobo]OMG...you are trully out of your mind. I don't think he is God at all, I tihnk he is protecting his ass.

QUOTE]

I have been told this more than once...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Owens hasn't skipped training camp, put up MVP numbers last year and he is the devil because he wants more money.
    I'm expecting Owens to hold out until the last week of training camp, then he'll come to his senses and play. BTW, who doesn't want more money. He at least could have been truthful and said he wanted more money to spend on cars or clothes or another house or something. But coming up with that lame "feed my family" excuse just blows my mind. People bust their asses day in and day out living one day at a time, providing for their family with what little money they have and this guy has the nerve to cry about 7 million a year. Whatever dude.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

The reality is he has a contract that pays him fair market value.. and he has the right to not honor it... As the Eagles have the right not to pay him...

He also has the right to "Open his mouth to change feet." and I have the right to not like it... seeing as how the tickets and jerseys and caps ect I buy help pay him really well to play... not to mention my tax dollars helped pay for the stadium he plays in...
    Then don't go and don't buy their merchandise. Don't vote for the politicians that OK'ed the stadium deal.

Last time I checked, Owens had the number one selling jersey in the NFL.

Looks like a lot of people are hopping off that bandwagon....

...but they will all hop back on when he scores TD's again.

And you wonder why athletes don't give two ****s about what fans think.

13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I'm expecting Owens to hold out until the last week of training camp, then he'll come to his senses and play. BTW, who doesn't want more money. He at least could have been truthful and said he wanted more money to spend on cars or clothes or another house or something. But coming up with that lame "feed my family" excuse just blows my mind. People bust their asses day in and day out living one day at a time, providing for their family with what little money they have and this guy has the nerve to cry about 7 million a year. Whatever dude.

Yeah I can see an athlete standing up there and saying "I want more cars and more houses". Yeah that would go over REAL well.

What is even more funny is that you take what he says literally and you actually get upset about it. OTOH you do get upset about everything sports related considering you are in San Fran. I think you have more things to worry about than what TO is doing over on the East Coast.

Funny you bash TO but when it comes to Bonds you defend him to no end even though the guy flat out lies everytime he speaks in front of a mic.

"I thought it was Flaxseed Oil"

Bwhahahahahah.....

14. Gold Member
    Answers

Then don't go and don't buy their merchandise. Don't vote for the politicians that OK'ed the stadium deal.

Last time I checked, Owens had the number one selling jersey in the NFL.

Looks like a lot of people are hopping off that bandwagon....

...but they will all hop back on when he scores TD's again.

And you wonder why athletes don't give two ****s about what fans think.
    By the end of the year Big Ben`s was the best selling.. And no I won`t quit I will continue to bitch and cheer because that is what us CRAZY AZZ fans do... Does that make me Bi-Polar?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I can see an athlete standing up there and saying "I want more cars and more houses". Yeah that would go over REAL well.

What is even more funny is that you take what he says literally and you actually get upset about it. OTOH you do get upset about everything sports related considering you are in San Fran. I think you have more things to worry about than what TO is doing over on the East Coast.

Funny you bash TO but when it comes to Bonds you defend him to no end even though the guy flat out lies everytime he speaks in front of a mic.

"I thought it was Flaxseed Oil"

Bwhahahahahah.....
    Yeah, I'm sad to say that SF teams are on the decline. The Niners have no where to go but up though (hopefully) and the Giants without Bonds are half the team they usually are. You have to admit, no one in professional sports makes their team better than Bonds does. And yes, I am getting tired of Bonds' bull****. But I still believe he's one of the greatest baseball players of all time. This is where Owens and Bonds are similar. Great on the field, but total jerks off.
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

By the end of the year Big Ben`s was the best selling.. And no I won`t quit I will continue to bitch and cheer because that is what us CRAZY AZZ fans do... Does that make me Bi-Polar?
    Big Ben? REFUND PLEASE!

All Philly fans are Bi-Polar. Its required by law.

17. Gold Member
    Answers

Big Ben? REFUND PLEASE!

All Philly fans are Bi-Polar. Its required by law.
  18. Gold Member
    Answers

I see your point.. but I can`t agree on it being smart business...

He picked the wrong team to play hard ball with... and that is not based on emotion but history...
    Answers

, I tihnk he is protecting his ass.

protecting his ass you say? laughable

if he had any sort of a brain he wouldnt need to do what he is doing his ass would be protected already.

he could have doubled his ****ing money with the right investments already.

but he needs that extra 20 mill huh its gonna make such a big difference in his life ? buy him some more dubs or another high priced car

maybe he is just another loser like tyson that has no clue how to manage money

its amazing how you keep trying to defend what he is doing and then you bring up staley lol was staley one year into a contract when he tried to get a new one?we both know the answer to that one ....but better yet name me one other player that has tried to get a new contract one year into the one they already have
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Why does it matter how many years he was into the contract? If Owens former agent didn't screw up then his current contract probably wouldn't HAVE to be changed.

Name one players who's free agency was taken away due to a clerical mistake by his agent? I bet you can't name ONE.

Its amazing how blind you are. Laughable? No, that is you criticizing someone who wants more money.

I bring up Staley because he done more by holding out of a training camp than Owens has. Owends didn't go to a minicamp and hasn't missed training camp OR a game yet you want to criticize him like he's held out the season already.

I have already have this arguement over the last 3 pages so if don't understnad my point you never will. You point is easily understood because its the typical fan criticinzing a millionaire for wanting more money.

...I bet if you were just as rich you wouldn't give two ****s about it.

The arguement has been beaten to death and you arne't changing my opinion. I deal with reality and how business tkaes place, not some fantasy world that you are obvisouly in.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Side note on TO, did you guys notice how he was real quiet when there were lots of veteran leaders in the locker room in SF. When Brent Jones, Steve Young, Ken Norton, Tim McDonald, Jerry Rice and head coach George Seifert were there, he was a very quiet, almost a shy player. He would never call out Steve Young after a loss or call hima ***. He never talked about how he wished for teammates he could hang out with. He never tried to get George Seifert fired. Since all those guys left within a one year span he really changed a lot, for better or worse. What I'm saying is if there's someone in Philly to keep him in check than he won't be the problem child the media says he is.

And guys, please take everything you hear in the media with a grain of salt, these guys wanna sell stories, such as steroid stories etc and they're willing to do anything. Many guys have done what TO is doing but not every guy gets slammed on PTI or 1st and 10 the way he gets slammed, with maybe the exception of Kobe for allegedly destroying the Lakers.
  22. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    Randy Moss or Terell Owens....who would u rather take?

I'm going Moss all the way...Best WR in all of the NFL.
    Dude Moss hands down. Specially considering Moss is a deep route receiver and despite the fact that Kerry Collins has his inconsistencies, he has one of the strogest arms in the league believe it or not which will be good for Moss.

Moss
    Harrison
    Holt
    Owens
    Ward
    chad johnson

Ward will get more catches this year now that burress is gone and roethlisberger should be throwing a lil more this year than he did last year.

Moss- always a good pick

Harrison- this is just obvious, best quarterback/wr combo in nfl history along with montany/rice

Holt- lightning holt is also a very consistent receiver, cant go wrong with him

Owens- despite the attitude, his physical size and strength will never do you wrong

Johnson- won the competition for best hands in the league, not to mention the fact that when they played denver and champ bailey (the best corner in the league in my opinion) covered him, he scored once and had over 100 yards against him!
  23. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Owens caught 21 on that Charles Woodson

Best of the rest:
    Eric Moulds
    Andre Johnson <--- look out
    Keenan McCardell
    Roy Williams
    Lavernues Coles
    Santana Moss (maybe)
    Steve Smith
    Mushin Muhammad (who would have thought)
    Isaac Bruce (still good)
    Anquan Boldin
    Joe Horn (a punk but very good)
    Nate Buerlson
    Darrell Jackson (best Florida wideout in the NFL)
    Armani Toomer
    Deion Branch
    Javon Walker (could be the best of these guys)
    Jimmy Smith
    Chris Chambers
    Marty Booker (Booker is a hell of a wideout, just needs a QB)

Worst of the Best:
    Peerless Price

Possibly more valuable than all of them:
    Antonio Gates
    Jason Witten
    Tony Gonzalez
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Who cares? They both have crappy attitudes! Primadonnas.
  25. Board Supporter
    Answers

I'd take Owens over any of them personally. The man was just blessed. If he wasn't playing football, he'd be playing basketball, if he wasn't doing that he'd be running track or some other sport. Just my opinion.

Interesting debate going on. More than anything I blame the entire system (all sports). Its rediculous how somebody could argue about the difference between 7 million or 9 million or whatever the amount.
  26. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I forgot to add Clayton from tampa bay!!! What a stud wide receiver!!!
  27. Banned
    Answers

just had to throw my own remix on this list

Best of the rest:
    Joe Horn
    Roy Williams
    Mushin Muhammad (who would have thought)Santana Moss (maybe)
    Anquan Boldin
    Nate Buerlson
    Drew Bennet
    Plaxico Burress
    Deion Branch
    Jimmy Smith
    Chris Chambers
    Cedrick Wilson,,,,i feel for some reason Alex Smith will make dude shine
    Worst of the Best:
    Peerless Price...Peerless Garbage Can sucks Dick,,,,,Vick would be busting out Ron Mexico on everyone if he had a real true 6ft+ #1 WR to throw to.

Antonio Gates
    Tony Gonzalez
    Jason Witten
    Todd Heap
    Jeremy Shocky
    Eric Johnson
  28. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Definitly agree with Heap and Eric Johnson
    Derrick Mason should be mentioned too, most consistent reciever in the AFC for some time. Post Tim Brown era, of course.
    Keenan McCardell is amazing, great possesion wideout.
    Johnnie Morton used to be pretty good.
    Mixed thoughts on Shockey.

Biggest Loser:
    Kellen 'Heisman Reject' Winslow 'I'm a f_ckin soldier' Jr.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Im a ****in soldier
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 05-15-2005 at 04:28 PM.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

double post OOPS.
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 05-15-2005 at 04:27 PM.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

That is absolutely golden.

32. Banned
    Answers

man,,,,Kellen Winslow fake Ruff Rydaz ass got out for the season on that lol,,,i was the dumbass that drafted him that year....good think i stole Antonio Gates as my back TE sleeper.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

that's hilarious grassroots, that defines the word decleated.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    that's hilarious grassroots, that defines the word decleated.
    Hey I figured someone could appreciate it
  35. Registered User
    Answers

This is what is going to happen to Moss when he comes to Denver

Moss, meet Mr. Lynch
    Attached Images Attached Images
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oswizzle
    just had to throw my own remix on this list

Best of the rest:
    Joe Horn
    Roy Williams
    Mushin Muhammad (who would have thought)Santana Moss (maybe)
    Anquan Boldin
    Nate Buerlson
    Drew Bennet
    Plaxico Burress
    Deion Branch
    Jimmy Smith
    Chris Chambers
    Cedrick Wilson,,,,i feel for some reason Alex Smith will make dude shine
    Worst of the Best:
    Peerless Price...Peerless Garbage Can sucks Dick,,,,,Vick would be busting out Ron Mexico on everyone if he had a real true 6ft+ #1 WR to throw to.

Antonio Gates
    Tony Gonzalez
    Jason Witten
    Todd Heap
    Jeremy Shocky
    Eric Johnson

I can't believe no one is mentioning Rod Smith. I guess since he just goes about his business without all the other crap most of the other guys bring to the table he just goes unnoticed. Has never missed a camp, a pre-season workout, never held out, restructures his contract to help the team. Oh well, the two SB rings speak loudly enough for him.
  37. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Moss, meet Mr. Lynch
    Dude Moss was in the same division with Lynch ...
    prior to realignment
  38. Banned
    Answers

Lynch lol lol lol,,,dude Randy Moss would bust out that move he did on Green Bay in the playoffs where he took a **** on the goal post all over John Lynch. Lynch is tight dont get me wrong,,,,but come on now Healthy Randy Moss is Unstoppable,,,ur also forgetting big ass Tight End lookin Jerry Porter....and Lamont Jordan,,,Moss is gonna be a TD Monster,,,Lynch is gonna be busy hyping up Maurice Clarrett that he's the Next Terell Davis or Clinton Portis lol
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Champ is going to be covering Moss, and Lynch is going to do the cleanup. Maurice Clarett isn't going to be anything. Our next great running back is Tatum Bell.
  40. Banned
    Answers

Tatum Bell is made of Glass,,,,he is so Injury prone its not even funny,,,and come on now this is Denver,,,Shanahan never ever commits to one Running Back on that team,,,,Tatum Bell wil be injured by week 6 and Clarett with be Holding it down to like 2.1 yards a carry lol and Garrison Hearst will be like 1.8 Yards per cary to go along with 3.9 yards per catch lol,,,Sorry Bro Denver sucks balls...the only good thing u guys have is Ashley Leile who has potential ,,,u guys need to get a real QB lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who is bigger Randy Orton or John Cena
    By billquin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 02:24 PM
  2. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:36 AM