ANYONE A BUFFALO BILLS FAN?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
im from the burbs north of philly so most everyone i know is a eagles fan. its rare to find another bills fan arond here.

rls29

Awards
Huge Bills fan. Born and raised in Buffalo. I'm living in NC now, but there is a huge fan base here. had high hopes last year, but kind of worried this season.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i like Losman

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
if they can get at least an ok passing game together the running game and defense will get them at least a wild card. they are going to be nasty in the AFC east. miami is rebuilding, the pats are not going to be as perfect as years past and the jets just seem like they cant hold it together late season.

rls29

Awards
JP should be alright, if the O-line gives him sometime. They are pretty solid, but the games are won and lost on the O and D Line...... these 2 areas could have used a little more help this off season. I'm hoping there will be a few June 1 cuts that could help them.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
jp was the fastest QB in the his draft. he can run witch should help if the o line fails

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
having a rookie qb wont help when they gotta play my pats twice a year.the fins and jets also both have very good defence.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
oh my bad i forgot that the pats were the best team in the fucking world. i hope tekeo spikes hears about that before he rips brady a new ass this fall. and the J-E-T-S WHO? bro they`ll be lucky to finsh .500

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man i am no Bills Fan by any means...but how come theres no love for Willis Mcgahee.......that dude scored 14td's and only played like half the season
.......Willis is in for a Priest Holmes like year,,,watch

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
well the thread kinda should have turned you off from posting since "man i am no Bills Fan by any means" ya know since the title is "ANYONE A BILLS FAN?" but thanks for loving my running back.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
oh my bad i forgot that the pats were the best team in the fucking world. i hope tekeo spikes hears about that before he rips brady a new ass this fall. and the J-E-T-S WHO? bro they`ll be lucky to finsh .500
You are in mid-season form already LOL, I like that, I can't wait.