Hocky fans 2015-2016 killer line ups

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Hocky fans 2015-2016 killer line ups

Wheres all you diehard hockey fans at ??lets talk about this seasons prospect's. ..

2. Bro, you're speaking my language ha. Penguins all day. Trade party just today
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Bro, you're speaking my language ha. Penguins all day. Trade party just today
    This is exactly wat i love . I played for years since i was 5 now my son plays .

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Bro, you're speaking my language ha. Penguins all day. Trade party just today

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/L0z...edroster.0.JPG

Thats the stars salaries
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    That's their cap hit, not the actual salary. I miss cap geek

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That's their cap hit, not the actual salary. I miss cap geek
    Penguins are gonna warm the bench thats it

7. Its gonna be a good year ill b able to watch every game

8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I dont know... they've fixed a lot of whats been wrong with this team in the last few years with their moves this and last summer. The fact that we will have 3-4 lines that actually have some form of reasonable offensive talent is a huge upgrade over the old approach of 2 lines with superstars and 2 lines of traffic cones that play some defense.

Boston though... woof. You guys need to just bite the bullet and fully rebuild. Half-assing a rebuild is a recipe for years of disaster.

I'm hoping I can watch a good bit of games but with all my travel its gonna be a lot harder. Might need to invest in gamecenter or something similar.

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I dont know... they've fixed a lot of whats been wrong with this team in the last few years with their moves this and last summer. The fact that we will have 3-4 lines that actually have some form of reasonable offensive talent is a huge upgrade over the old approach of 2 lines with superstars and 2 lines of traffic cones that play some defense.

Boston though... woof. You guys need to just bite the bullet and fully rebuild. Half-assing a rebuild is a recipe for years of disaster.

I'm hoping I can watch a good bit of games but with all my travel its gonna be a lot harder. Might need to invest in gamecenter or something similar.
    If you have access to wifi and or a laptop i can link u to some sat feeds i get all my ufc and hockey links from the same site. I can watch the games on my cell . If u use android. U need the photon browser.

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

Boston needs some wingers that can wing it these young dudes are great for speed but they have no foundation. Remember p p ulf Samuelson and mario lemiux and jaromir jagr . Bb had neely borque sweeny ? Those were guys with foundation.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    If you have access to wifi and or a laptop i can link u to some sat feeds i get all my ufc and hockey links from the same site. I can watch the games on my cell . If u use android. U need the photon browser.
    pm me the site

12. I read something about no contact hockey, and how they want this idea to catch on to the NHL. In my view that would be killing the last real sport america has. If it happens I guess it's on to rugby only.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Otheridstaken View Post
    I read something about no contact hockey, and how they want this idea to catch on to the NHL. In my view that would be killing the last real sport america has. If it happens I guess it's on to rugby only.
    That would totally ruin 100 or more years worth of a sport tradition . My entire blood line played at one time or another. Hitting is a big part of the games and attraction . I really dont know what to say on that.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Otheridstaken View Post
    I read something about no contact hockey, and how they want this idea to catch on to the NHL. In my view that would be killing the last real sport america has. If it happens I guess it's on to rugby only.
    if this happens, i'll be looking for a bridge to jump off of or shooting spree to go on... what a dumb idea. people are such pansies nowadays.

15. Yeah, it seems the pansies of America won't stop until everything is nice and PC for everyone. It wouldn't even be hockey anymore. Sure it can't happen. Maybe a separate league for no contact. LOL Sure that wouldn't last long.
    Far too much tradition in hockey for various countries. Fact it was even written about makes me ill though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Otheridstaken View Post
    Yeah, it seems the pansies of America won't stop until everything is nice and PC for everyone. It wouldn't even be hockey anymore. Sure it can't happen. Maybe a separate league for no contact. LOL Sure that wouldn't last long.
    Far too much tradition in hockey for various countries. Fact it was even written about makes me ill though.
    Remember the Hartford whalers ??

17. Previously Edmonton Oilers .

18. Makes me think of the Washington REDSKINS in the NFL. Is there nothing else going on in the world? They have to spend their energy on that..really?!?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Otheridstaken View Post
    Makes me think of the Washington REDSKINS in the NFL. Is there nothing else going on in the world? They have to spend their energy on that..really?!?
    Haha no one was offended for years . Redskins wasnt the problem it was the picture. But damn thats sports. Look at the wake forest deacon demons is that gonna change too or the blue devils . What about the red sox i have red sox iam offended no gtfo dont even go there . Is exactly wat i would say to anyone protests the name change of a sports team . I have Irish-American friends not one ever said Celtics is offensive. These people should focus on other aspects of the game ... smmfh lol . Sorry for the rant but if u read that in Don Johnsons voice you would lol too !

20. Less than a month left til season opener

21. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Pens won the cup oops

22. October cannot get here soon enough!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

23. was laying on couch thinking this today
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    October cannot get here soon enough!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    was laying on couch thinking this today
    yeah, I'm just not really into football or baseball unless I'm watching live. I'm having hockey withdrawals!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: LG Sciences Line-up Divanex (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. PCT lined up for h/m-drol
    By ecu19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:13 PM