NCAA Tourney

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. The NC State and UNCC game was good today. UNCC was up by about 20 right off the start and State came back. I went to UNCC for awhile, kinda hoping they would pull it out, but seeing as how State played strong at the end of the season and UNCC lost their last 3 games, should've picked State. Even though I think UNCC is still a better team. Looks like Oakland has there hands full

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    The NC State and UNCC game was good today. UNCC was up by about 20 right off the start and State came back. I went to UNCC for awhile, kinda hoping they would pull it out, but seeing as how State played strong at the end of the season and UNCC lost their last 3 games, should've picked State. Even though I think UNCC is still a better team. Looks like Oakland has there hands full
    I completely forgot about NC state's run at the end of the season. I figured that game was a toss up.Texas was the team that pissed me off. Weren't they in top 10 at the beginning of the season? They suck. I don't know anything about oakland but i hope they at least put up a fight. I found out they were getting 28 points and I jumped all over it.
    •   

3. UCF is really playing hard (vs. UCONN), UCONN has played well too.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

4. Quote Originally Posted by yankees3
    I completely forgot about NC state's run at the end of the season. I figured that game was a toss up.Texas was the team that pissed me off. Weren't they in top 10 at the beginning of the season? They suck. I don't know anything about oakland but i hope they at least put up a fight. I found out they were getting 28 points and I jumped all over it.
    Yeah I was suprised at Texas going out soon. Figured they would've really stepped it up. I didn't pick them(UNC) to win it all but I hope they do. I sincerely think they have the best team in the NCAA when playing well and obviously best group of players talent wise (talent wise), but they have been known to choke in the tourney. In 98' they really should've went further, and I thought that was one of the best teams UNC has ever had. Carter and Jamison, but hey just shows you talent only goes so far. I'm suprised there are only 7 people in this thing, NCAA bball must not be that big in the rest of the country, it's like a ****ing religeon here. I skipped my last 2 classes just to make sure I saw all of the UNC game. Hope nothing was assigned today.

5. UNC took care of business for sure

6. i hate syracuse.

7. well **** there goes my bracket. I had Syracuse going to the Big Dance and playing the Illioni. Your not the only one now Deoudes!

8. Size, Louisville barely escaped . Lots of really close games this year.
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 03-18-2005 at 10:43 PM. Reason: double post

9. ****ing Bucknell is up 4 over Kansas w/ 1:40 left!!!!!!!!!

Who in the hell is Bucknell?

10. A rich kid Private School in Southern PA
    WHOOOO!!!
    •   

11. Most upsets ever.

12. Wow, Bucknell pulling the 1st 14 seed upset since Harold "The Show" Arceneaux and Weber State in '99.

I honestly had no ****ing clue who, where, what this school was. And they beat Kansas???

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Size, Louisville barely escaped .
    I still like Louisville. Dean and Garcia are future NBA studs.

14. My bracket has been in the trash since the Syracuse loss. Wow unbelievable. At least my Badgers have a decent chance now with Bucknell, hopefully they're wore out..

15. All I need is 1 more upset and half of my elite eight will be out by the second round. This sucks. I can't remember a tourney with this many early upsets.

16. washington looked good against a moderately good Pacific team. Bogut of Utah is really good - great footwork for 7'0 245lbs

17. Quote Originally Posted by yankees3
    All I need is 1 more upset and half of my elite eight will be out by the second round. This sucks. I can't remember a tourney with this many early upsets.
    Your right man, Oklahoma went out today too. Over half my sweet sixteen teams are eliminated. Im impressed with Size's UW-Mil pick. They look like a really good team, just haven't seen them play at all. It's usually ACC or bust around these parts, so even though I didn't pick Wake or UNC, I'm still pulling for them. As for Duke - MEH.
    Last edited by Grassroots082; 03-19-2005 at 11:15 PM.

18. I really like Washington; they are fast and everybody can shoot. Before any brackets came out, I was predicting a washington louisville final. I was sad when i saw the brackets.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Im impressed with Size's UW-Mil pick.
    Did you follow my college football picks? college football is my strength. I was 65-70% ATS this past season.

20. Wake Forrest - West Virginia
    What a game
    Wake didnt play defense, and West Virginia was unreal.

21. NC State makin a run! Wake did play terrible last night D59, Defense wins games. Gray looked terrible, big letdown. Like he didn't want to take a shot.

22. Louisville beat down GT. Louisville vs Washington is going to be great.

23. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Louisville beat down GT. Louisville vs Washington is going to be great.
    No doubt, looking forward to that. Dean for the cards is just sick.

24. hey Grassroots082 - if you want to play fantasy baseball click the link on my signature
    offer open to anyone else too. We have quite a few teams so far...

25. I was 1 for 8 last night
    SUCKS

all my four for the final four are still there though so I have a shot.

26. All the upsets suck but there have been some great games so far. It's amazing that the NCAA can have the best playoffs of any sport in March Madness and have the worst playoff system in sports with football's BCS bowl games.

27. Amen to that.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    hey Grassroots082 - if you want to play fantasy baseball click the link on my signature
    offer open to anyone else too. We have quite a few teams so far...
    Sure D, I'll sign up. Do you need any more? I have a general knowledge and keep up with a few from the NL, but I watch college bball and football religeously my bracket got tore up, so you never know what can happen. BTW D59, you wouldn't happen to live in Hollywood? By your location, I see EC Bev Hills and a pic of D Morgan. My sis is moving to the Pembroke Pines area, right next to Hollywood. Let me know if you need anymore though. Can't wait for UNC vs Nova, that game is going to be tight imo.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Can't wait for UNC vs Nova, that game is going to be tight imo.
    If I was a betting man , then my money would be on UNC, giving points and taking the moneyline. UNC is a better team with much more talent. In addtion, Sumpter is not going to play for Nova.

30. man Nova is done....

Similar Forum Threads

1. NCAA Testing
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:02 PM
  2. 1ad and ncaa drug test
    By kjc7411 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 03:59 AM