GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    And I don't know about you all, but am I the only one that noticed that the Pats had two rookies and one 2nd year guy in the secondary (after Eugene Wilson left the game)? They still did a damn good job regardless. They also exposed the Eagles for what they really are and that's a one sided offense. Props to the D.
    I guess you are. Good teams have depth. Sheldon Brown and Lito Sheppard (both in their first FULL season) were unknowns last year but they are pro-bowlers now. On teams like these, second string could be starters for other teams.

One sided offense? I tihnk everyone on this earth knew that so no, they weren't exposed. If you actually knew anything about the Eagles they count screen and short dump off's as running plays. THey don't try to run the ball 25 times a game.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Oh man I've heard it all now. Ask anyone who knows anything about football .
    Bwahahah...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Had my jersey on the flag waving outside.

Even though tehy lost, I have a good feeling. They are getting everyone back, have their core signed for a long time and the coaching staff is going nowhere. Barring injuries, they should be back!
    LOL I had my McNabb jersey on which unfortunately got beer and chili all over it haha. I feel the same about next year though. We have some money to spend and were a young team so as long as we stay healthy we got a good shot at being in Detroit. We need a running game though, lets sign barry sanders. LOL

4. Brady did have a game with no running game and he had to throw it all game long...34-20 loss to Pittsburgh. Brady 25/43 271 2tds 2 INTs (numbers look a little like McNabbs don't they). Anybody can have a bad game when the D shuts down the run and they know you have to throw.

5. Truly some boneheaded throws.. and some MC Nabbulous ones as well.
    How does a man throw a bullet between two defenders with the rush coming, off his back foot, then lob a duck down to the goal line?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I guess you are. Good teams have depth. Sheldon Brown and Lito Sheppard (both in their first FULL season) were unknowns last year but they are pro-bowlers now. On teams like these, second string could be starters for other teams.

One sided offense? I tihnk everyone on this earth knew that so no, they weren't exposed. If you actually knew anything about the Eagles they count screen and short dump off's as running plays. THey don't try to run the ball 25 times a game.
    They're rookies for christ sakes. Anyways, whatever. And you wonder why Mcnabb has a high completion percentage. Most of his passes are high percentage throws (ie dump offs and screens). C'mon now. Westbrook is a very good player. He caught a lot of passes from Mcnabb that were way off the mark. He's really good in the open field too. Without him, Mcnabb could have easily passed for under 300 yards. In fact, most of Mcnabb's throws were off. His recievers made some really good catches in that game. Bailed his ass out several times. Oh and runs and screens are totally different. I don't know how you can say they count them as runs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Truly some boneheaded throws.. and some MC Nabbulous ones as well.
    How does a man throw a bullet between two defenders with the rush coming, off his back foot, then lob a duck down to the goal line?
    I'll give Mcnabb that. That was an awesome throw between two defenders.

8. IMO Philly had a golden chance to go ahead of New England by a solid margin early in the game but they just didn't have the killer instict that they needed to win. I was shocked that TO played as good as he did, he earned a lot of haters' respect back.

And JMO, McNabb is an elite QB, many teams would kill to have him and QB's are not solely responsible for the team's success. I'll take only take Manning and Brady over him but that's it. Reminds of how some people doubted Steve Young (some wanted him out LOL) because the 49ers lost back to back NFC title games to the Cowboys but it wasn't his fault the defense let the team down. I know it's not the exact same scenario with McNabb but have faith in him and keep him healthy

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    IMO Philly had a golden chance to go ahead of New England by a solid margin early in the game but they just didn't have the killer instict that they needed to win. I was shocked that TO played as good as he did, he earned a lot of haters' respect back.

And JMO, McNabb is an elite QB, many teams would kill to have him and QB's are not solely responsible for the team's success. I'll take only take Manning and Brady over him but that's it. Reminds of how some people doubted Steve Young (some wanted him out LOL) because the 49ers lost back to back NFC title games to the Cowboys but it wasn't his fault the defense let the team down. I know it's not the exact same scenario with McNabb but have faith in him and keep him healthy
    I loved Steve Young. Biggest heart of any quarterback I've ever seen play. Now a Hall of Famer. Well deserving of the honor. Marino was a lock. No surprise there. And I'm done argueing about this season. Time to look forward to next season. Oh and if you're into betting Iron Warrior, the 49ers are at a 250 to 1 longshot to win the Super Bowl next year. You want in on this action?

10. I wouldn`t take anyone ahead of 5.. Except maybe Culpepper with the right coaching.. or the next Superstar QB.. Leftwich

Brady may throw the best deep ball in the league and he obviously is very well schooled but do you think he wins
    with James Thrash and Todd Pinkston as his receivers?

Peyton set the world on fire, but he has too, he has no defense and every game must be a shootout... To me he lacks that mean streak and hard ass attitude.. 5 may have looked terrible at times but under constant pressure he stood in and threw for 350 + 3TD`s.. not to mention he played a game with a broken ankle and 2 quarters against Carolina last year with seperated rib cartilage...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Oh and if you're into betting Iron Warrior, the 49ers are at a 250 to 1 longshot to win the Super Bowl next year. You want in on this action?
    no way I'm okay, I'll be happy if they can lock up Julian Peterson and have a good draft for the moment

12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    no way I'm okay, I'll be happy if they can lock up Julian Peterson and have a good draft for the moment
    Key word "good draft"...make that "great draft"...

13. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    They're rookies for christ sakes. Anyways, whatever. And you wonder why Mcnabb has a high completion percentage. Most of his passes are high percentage throws (ie dump offs and screens). C'mon now. Westbrook is a very good player. He caught a lot of passes from Mcnabb that were way off the mark. He's really good in the open field too. Without him, Mcnabb could have easily passed for under 300 yards. In fact, most of Mcnabb's throws were off. His recievers made some really good catches in that game. Bailed his ass out several times. Oh and runs and screens are totally different. I don't know how you can say they count them as runs.
    Do you even watch the Eagles? I would assume not since you are over there on the west coast. High percentage throws? You obviously have not watched them this year. Now you are just pulling **** out of your ass.

You make more excuses on how not to give credit to Mcnabb. Oh now its Westbrooks skills that got him over that 300 yards mark. Did you see how many passing yards Tom Brady got off screens last night? I'm starting to believe you didn't even watch the game.

Obvisouly runs and screens are different and of course you don't know how I can say that because you DON'T FOLLOW THE EAGLES! ANDY REID COUNTS THEM AS RUNS! LOOK IT UP!

For love of God stop talking out your piehole and worry about your team. Vegas odds has them I tihnk 263:1 to win it all. Stop hating on everyone else because your teams is the worst in the league.

14. You win, I lose. The Eagles are god, the Niners suck. Mcnabb is overrated, blah blah blah. I hate the Eagles for a good reason. The truth is my wife's ex is an Eagles fan and this SOB had the nerve to call her to get back together with her when I was overseas. Anyways, he's diehard and I wish he would die hard. I hate everything about him, including the Eagles.

I'll stop talking **** now. I tend to argue with people just to get a rise out of them. Looks like I succeeded. Truce?

15. A rise? More like laughing at your nonsense and just showing you that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

It seems you hate a lot of people. Maybe you should take care of that before making an ass of yourself towards others. Don't go through life being a mosquito.

You want to be an instigator? Do it somewhere else. I don't have time for the teenage bull****.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:34 AM
  2. Post your "Leg Day" workout.
    By JKurz802 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:45 PM
  3. Last Day of the Sale, Post Your Order
    By supersoldier in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Replies: 9