Michael Vick

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. The Bulldogs draw more fans than the Falcons.... I wonder how many more playoff teams sell less tickets than thier NCAA counterparts

2. I would actually say a lot since most college stadiums are bigger than their professional counterparts. Tell me how many NFL stadiums seat over 80,000?

And also about the not having anywhere to run, that was back in a completely different offensive system under Dan Reeves. Which really arent that close. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting 300 yards on the ground but they will be able to move the ball.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy

And also about the not having anywhere to run, that was back in a completely different offensive system under Dan Reeves. Which really arent that close. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting 300 yards on the ground but they will be able to move the ball.
    Yeah, that system encouraged him to run. Ths current west cost hybrid version has him in the pocket more and we see what has happened. When he is forced to pass, he is not that good.

For someone to have as many INT's that he has in a ball control type offense shows that he is quite overrated and very vulnerable.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Ok, I stated that wrong. The system that Reeves had in place very much encouraged Vick to run, but was a predominately short pass dink and dunk system mixed in with play action deep. He didn't know how to use his rb's. I doubt to see Vick pass for more than 25 times today and expect him to probably complete about 13 of them. They are very commited to the run, even when it's not working. I think Vick is more vulnerable to fumbles than int's. Every time he takes off my heart stops cuz he seems to refuse to tuck the ball.

5. 92,000(SANFORD) VS. 72,000(Georgia Dome) vs. how many home games?
    •   

6. Its halftime.

I'm nervous.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. penalties, otherwise Philly is playing better.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

8. Yeah, but I'm a philly fan. If its close, I'm REAL nervous.

9. and Vick throws it right to Dawkins....

10. It's over, the better team definitly won.
    Vick wasn't much of a leader today - he was hanging his head since the 1st quarter. He wasn't much of a player either.

11. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

JACKSONVILLE!!!!!!!!!

12. New England is the only team who can play with Philly. I know the Steelers beat Philly before - but this Philly team is hungry.

13. Michael Vick WHO?

14. Efense!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Michael Vick WHO?
    Holy Crap that was funny. I had never really watched a Falcons game at all this year. Vick is a horrible passer. It's almost like he is afraid to throw the ball.

16. Quote Originally Posted by size
    They should get a new QB. He is not a QB, he had 14 tds and 12 ints on the season; these numbers are like a backups. Instead they should get somebody who can play qb and run a wishbone offense with vick and duckett/dunn in the backfield.

Falcons should have taken my advice.

17. Michael Vick sucks.

The Lombardi trophy will be riding down Broad Street this year.

18. Just as long as the pats don't win again. I got one word for that nfc game... ugly... bring back the run and shoot!

19. The Falcosn were flat out exposed. If the 49ers almost beat them than there's no way in hell they'd beat Philly @ Philly. IMO they are one of the worst (if not the worst) teams to have ever been in the NFC title game. They were fortunate to run into the Rams for the Divisional play-off game. I can't wait to see if my neighbor will wear his Vick jersey LOL.

Super Bowl should be very good. I'm sure they're gonna shoot up TO with all kinds of painkillers to get him ready. I think the Pats just are too good of an all around team and they'll beat the Eagles but I'm no Jimmy the Greek.

20. Eagles tend to make teams look BAD sometimes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by size
    Falcons should have taken my advice.
    How much are they paying him again?

For the SB I like the Pats.

22. Maybe all the commentators will shut up about him now. He was 10-12 out of about 25 passes every week for 120-150 yards. That is not a good QB.If Vick was smart he would follow in McNabbs footsteps.

23. I think he'll figure it out. The same was said about McNabb and Steve McNair - but they put it together.

24. This is just me but I think Steve Young would be a helluva QB coach for Vick. Young started out like him, adjusted to the West Coast offense and became a Hall of Fame QB.

BTW, one difference between Vick and McNabb and McNair is that he's much smaller and that may have an impact on his durability

25. Am I the only one who think Jim Mora's playcalling sucked? not running in the red zone? running in 3rd and 10? not calling enough deep routes? going to the cutback too late? he had an allpro tight for crying out loud why not use him accross the middle or with short slants to sidelines

that was poor playcalling. a shame on the falcons defence. they have a great defence nd a very talented (man that guy is gifted) QB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 02:59 PM
  2. New "michael Vick" Chew Toy For Dogs !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 11:50 AM
  3. Michael Vick Indicted For Dog Fighting !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:20 PM
  4. Michael Vick Dumps Kids Camp ???
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 11:57 AM
  5. RON MEXICO aka MICHAEL VICK - PITBULL BREEDER ???
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:09 PM