ARRRRRGH

1. ARRRRRGH

****ing broncos. They should fire all of them.

2. The outcome of that game shouldn't have been all that big of a surprise to you.

3. I thought it would have been a lot closer. I honestly did think Denver had a chance. But I could just be retarded. The team did not play up to their capabilities. Methinks they need a new coach at least. *shrugs*
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    The outcome of that game shouldn't have been all that big of a surprise to you.
    Very true.

5. Nobody believed Vikings have a chance against Packers

My boys wooped their asses hahahaha

6. Denver didn't look ready. I know that's a broad-based and assumptive statement, but they just got jumped on and didn't even put up a good fight until after they were down. Tackling in the second half was abyssmal, especially in the secondary. I know the Colts are talented, but for goodness sake, anyone looks good when they're allowed to run free. I like Shanahan, but it may be time for him to go elsewhere. I don't think he'd be unemployed for long, but a change might be just the thing for the Broncos.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Nobody believed Vikings have a chance against Packers
    49% of moneyline bets were on the Vikings so you theory is incorrect.

8. Quote Originally Posted by size
    49% of moneyline bets were on the Vikings so you theory is incorrect.
    Damm size, you are a well informed gambler
    I think you could help us make some $$$

9. I was one of those 49% too But cheeseheads here in Wisconsin were pretty damn confident about Packers bhahahaha Suckers