My first Pats Game .
- 01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
- 01-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Damn man, I've been a patriots fan forever and never got to go to a game because I live about 500 miles away . Looks as nice as it does on tv.
- 01-04-2005, 05:30 AM
yeah it was alot of fun. but at 40 bucks to park and sky high food prices its not something you can do all the time ...lol
01-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Nice pic....Thanks for posting...Go PAT'S
01-04-2005, 01:10 PM
That's a crapload for parking, I thought I was getting ripped off at $20 for 49ers games. I park in a dusty ass parking lot though.Originally Posted by slipondajimmy
01-05-2005, 04:59 PM
gilletes cool but the crowd was better at the old stadium, u cant do crap at gillete its like a prison
01-06-2005, 06:00 PM
it was 40 to park in a muddy parking lot....about 1/2 mile from the stadium ....hahaha
01-06-2005, 06:56 PM
LOL damn, I used to go to Pats games all of the time at Foxboro stadium and I thought it was bad when it was $20 to park.
Similar Forum Threads
- By boycey 32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:43 AM
- By ManBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
- By dieseldude in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:28 AM
- By Bean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 04-25-2003, 04:26 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM