NHL Playoffs

halfNelson89

Awards
I see all the NFL stuff, anyone watch hockey? Penguin fan over here. Who do you think is gonna win the cup this year?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the Caps year this year. They got the leagues leading scorer and the best power play in the league right now. Started peaking at the end of the season, best time to.

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
It's the Caps year this year. They got the leagues leading scorer and the best power play in the league right now. Started peaking at the end of the season, best time to.
So much for that =/I'm a die hard Caps fan. I was at game 2, and when they had to win 1-0 in OT, I knew they wouldn't last the series. I'm so sick of this team not being able to make a deep playoff run every year. They're like the Sharks of the East. Setting all kinds of regular season records but not being able to get it done where it counts. If they don't make a deep playoff run next year, Ovi is going to want to leave because they won't surround him with decent talent or guys that know how to hit like he does and play mans hockey, not finesse hockey. Hopefully, with a full offseason, Oats will get that done. He's got a lot of work ahead of him, especially with the realignment next season and the Caps not being in the gravy Souteast division anymore. I sure am going to miss watching them beating up the Panthers every year...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope my Penguins keep marching. They have looked quite sloppy at times.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Time for the Big Bad Bruins to stomp Sid the B!tch into the ice!!!

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
Time for the Big Bad Bruins to stomp Sid the B!tch into the ice!!!
Eh f*** 'em both :lmao:

Love,
Disgruntled Caps Fan

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Soooo.....where did the Pens go? Looks like Crosby is one hissy fit away from quitting hockey all together!

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
Soooo.....where did the Pens go? Looks like Crosby is one hissy fit away from quitting hockey all together!
I was wondering the same thing. Bruins are shoving their faces into the mud, and with the series moving to Bean Town now, they could sweep. Doubt it will happen that way, but anything can happen.

You can thank the Caps for trading Vokoun to the Pens to, btw ;)

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
So do you guys think "if" the Bruins sweep, and the Kings/Hawks go 6-7 games....will the break help or hurt the B's? I say it helps. It gives guys a good amount of time to get over injuries and the Claude won't let the guys get rusty.
Thoughts??

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
My Kings are killing me right now. looking very sluggish and tired.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Wish I had a ticket to see my B's......$350 for the boondocks, ouch!

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
So do you guys think "if" the Bruins sweep, and the Kings/Hawks go 6-7 games....will the break help or hurt the B's? I say it helps. It gives guys a good amount of time to get over injuries and the Claude won't let the guys get rusty.
Thoughts??
I think time off during playoff hockey always helps. If you ever listen to those guys talk about how exhausting the playoffs can be, you almost feel sorry them lol

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
BRUINS SWEEEEEP!!!! Off to the cup in a match against what will 99% be Chicago! Big challange but I got B's in 6

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
The Bruins and the Hawks have never met for the Cup. This will be a good series.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkRaw85 Sports Talk 8
Misfit28 General Chat 25
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12
Marcus ATW Sports Talk 21