Hall of Fame Worthy?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok guys do you think Bonds and Clemens should be in the Hall of Fame? I agree that they took some type of PEDs but didn't Canseco say something like, 80% of players were on something?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They both had amazing careers and made baseball fun to follow.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ok guys do you think Bonds and Clemens should be in the Hall of Fame? I agree that they took some type of PEDs but didn't Canseco say something like, 80% of players were on something?
Bonds yes Clemens...ehh just because he is a sniveler NO! IMO

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can see your point on that!!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
My Highschool baseball coach played AAA ball until 2011. He said 95% of the guys were on stuff. He also said on his college team 75% were on. They would just blatantly pin each other in the locker room. In this day of age it's really hard to be able to compete without it. I think bonds and Clemens both should be in the hall of fame. Bonds just simply had a great HR swing with good timing. I think he still would have atleast hit 4-500 hr's without it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good point!! Another thing that I always say is that steroids can't help you hit a baseball. It can help you recover faster from injuries and make you stronger, but a 95mph fastball doesn't care how strong you are!!