Bowl Games

size

Awards
  • Established
12/22 GMAC Bowl
Bowling Green(-3) vs. Memphis

I doubt too many of you guys care about this game but there are 2 exciting players to watch in this game. The sophomre QB Omar Jacobs fro Bowling green is great and DeAngelo Williams RB(NFL bound) for Memphis is really exciting. I was really looking forward to seeing these guys play again. Unfortunately, it looks like the weather is going to be a big impact. Expected an offensive game b/c Memphis can't stop the pass which is Bowling Green's strength and Bowling Green can't stop the run, Memphis's strenth but with the rain who knows. :rofl:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This was an entertaining game. I like scoring.

size

Awards
  • Established
This was an entertaining game. I like scoring.
Did you see the Boise St. vs. Louisville? Plenty of offense there.
However, the LSU-Iowa and the Texas-Michigan games were great. Two games in one day that the last play resulted in changing the winner of a game. :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Rose Bowl was one of the best ever. I'm biased though b/c I'm a Texas fan.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Did you see the Boise St. vs. Louisville? Plenty of offense there.
However, the LSU-Iowa and the Texas-Michigan games were great. Two games in one day that the last play resulted in changing the winner of a game. :cheers:
Yeah the Bowl games have been pretty good this year, hopefully USC vs OU won't disappoint us tomnorrow, BTW, I'm surprised Cal got beat 45-31 by Texas Tech, I thought they'd really wanna prove they belong in the Rose Bowl

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
LSU-Iowa was great, I thought Iowa was done until the last play.