NCAA Big Dance

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tcdawg32 View Post

    I think Butler takes care of them without much trouble in the next round, especially if Marquette plays like that again
    Perhaps, but I hate mid-majors. So screw butler lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. I had Bucknell beating Butler but thats okay cause I have Marquette wnning the next round. I don't think they will play like they did today. Hopefully lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. Dare I ask how anybody's bracket is doing now? Haha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tcdawg32 View Post
    Dare I ask how anybody's bracket is doing now? Haha
    I had Wisconsin going to Elite 8. I was pretty upset and still am.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I had Wisconsin going to Elite 8. I was pretty upset and still am.
    Ruining my life
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Ruining my life
    Yep same here. If one of my final four teams go out, I don't know what's going to happen. I always come into March telling myself its my year, and this happens haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Welp, if G-Town loses, I'm screwed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Perhaps, but I hate mid-majors. So screw butler lol
    Your obviously not from Indiana
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I had Wisconsin going to Elite 8. I was pretty upset and still am.
    I had Wisconsin going far too, sucks
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Welp, if G-Town loses, I'm screwed.
    I guess your officially screwed now... Haha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post

    I guess your officially screwed now... Haha
    Yep lol. Only chance I have is for my other final four teams to make it and Duke to win it all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  12. both michigan and michigan state looked good today. i really thought shaka and his havoc would raise hell with the wolverines. they handled them pretty easily though...

  13. Ya, Michigan balled hard on VCU. I thought VCU was going to win. Good call on my part haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ya, Michigan balled hard on VCU. I thought VCU was going to win. Good call on my part haha.
    but something tells me they're gonna get smoked by kansas...

  15. Ya but Kansas didn't look too hot against Western Kentucky and they practically had home field advantage.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ya but Kansas didn't look too hot against Western Kentucky and they practically had home field advantage.
    now i think they're pissed...

  17. I sure would be haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  18. MSU handled Kansas early in the year at a neutral site. I think it'll be close but Michigan handles it in the end by 7.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. You guys think Kansas is going to get by UNC? I do, but that should be a good game.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    MSU handled Kansas early in the year at a neutral site. I think it'll be close but Michigan handles it in the end by 7.
    i could see this but i'd like to see burke have like 12 assists and 10 points, rather than 28 points and 4 assists. mcgarry is playing absolutely out of his mind right now.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You guys think Kansas is going to get by UNC? I do, but that should be a good game.
    yeah, that is gonna be must see tv...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You guys think Kansas is going to get by UNC? I do, but that should be a good game.
    UNC is just super inconsistent. It's a toss up

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    i could see this but i'd like to see burke have like 12 assists and 10 points, rather than 28 points and 4 assists. mcgarry is playing absolutely out of his mind right now.
    Burke is so good, could take over the tourney. Reminds me of Syracuse and their run with Melo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Ya I think Kansas has it (I hate UNC haha).
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. i've done nothing but watch basketball today. wife and kid are playing volleyball, i'm sitting on my a.ss...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    i've done nothing but watch basketball today. wife and kid are playing volleyball, i'm sitting on my a.ss...
    Been doing this all week haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  26. I got 23 of the games right in the first round of the tourney ignoring the play to get in round. how did you guys do?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  27. 15 out of 16 on the first day and then 10 out of 16 on the second. Still have 7 out of 8 elite 8 teams and all 4 final four teams so far
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  28. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    15 out of 16 on the first day and then 10 out of 16 on the second. Still have 7 out of 8 elite 8 teams and all 4 final four teams so far
    Dang, thats good man. Who you got in FF?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  29. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I got 23 of the games right in the first round of the tourney ignoring the play to get in round. how did you guys do?
    I was doing okay until Wisconsin and G-Town. G-Town really hurt me but still got a chance to win my tournament group.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Dang, thats good man. Who you got in FF?
    Louisville, Ohio State, Kansas, Indiana. Ohio State vs Kansas in the final with Ohio State pulling it off finally
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bush's Big Boner!
    By DaddyR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 09:20 AM
  2. Chitosan: One BIG Rip-Off
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:02 PM
  3. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:52 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 01:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in