Best Athlete ever

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Now lets have a Bud!!!!
    Coors light!!! Hahaha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're not too familiar with the level of skill required in Greco-Roman, are you? There aren't many sports that require the level of skill, grit, and discipline as wrestling.
    actually i am.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Travis pastrana
    yeah really hard to twist a throttle and flip when u practice it 1000x in a foam pit...

4. Bo Jackson. Tecmo Bowl. Enough said about his athletic prowess haha

In all seriousness, he could have done just about anything he wanted. Dominant in 2 professional sports, could have been the most intimidating Olympic sprinter. Had the build to be a wrestler, have a feeling if he was younger that he could kick ass in MMA if he put his mind to it. I'm left handed and when I was a kid I would pretend I was Bo Jackson. I still remember him running across the wall after he made a catch.

5. Anthony "the man" Mundine. Rugby League star to boxing world champ
    •   

6. Mariusz Pudzianowski

Worlds Strongest Man several years, built like a bodybuilder. And mixed martial arts

7. Only thing mundine is good at is fighting has Beene and running his mouth, glad he got his butt kicked last fight, greatest douche in history

8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

yeah really hard to twist a throttle and flip when u practice it 1000x in a foam pit...
    That dude is amazing at anything wit wheels. Hes not your traditional athlete as far as actual athleticism but the things he cud do are amazing. I only thought of him because i saw him on espn for the daytona 500. How many people could interchange sports the way he does from bmx to motorcross to nascar?

9. Oscar Pistorius

10. Quote Originally Posted by Matt83 View Post
    Only thing mundine is good at is fighting has Beene and running his mouth, glad he got his butt kicked last fight, greatest douche in history
    I was joking. Mundine is a joke i agree with everything u said. He is the best at running his mouth
  11. Best Athlete ever

Jim Thorpe
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Jim Thorpe
    Good one! Football and the Olympics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

13. Jim Brown.

14. Underrated: Dave Winfield. Played college football and baseball. Could have been a monster in football. Maybe just you older fellas know about him.
  15. Best Athlete ever

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Underrated: Dave Winfield. Played college football and baseball. Could have been a monster in football. Maybe just you older fellas know about him.
    Good one
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. you all are wrong. 100% wrong and who im about to say isnt even debatable.

Leon Sandcastle

17. Best Athlete ever

Michael Phelps has to get consideration
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Best Athlete ever

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you all are wrong. 100% wrong and who im about to say isnt even debatable.

Leon Sandcastle
    Lmao!
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Underrated: Dave Winfield. Played college football and baseball. Could have been a monster in football. Maybe just you older fellas know about him.
    And basketball. Drafted in all 3 sports if I'm not mistaken
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ive def heard of him but havent seen him play. getting drafted in all 3 but what round? and at what level? stud at all 3 or what?

21. Best Athlete ever

George Blanda
    Life's a garden, dig it

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

ive def heard of him but havent seen him play. getting drafted in all 3 but what round? and at what level? stud at all 3 or what?
    All-American I believe.

Drafted 4th overall in baseball, by an ABA & NBA team & 17th rd by Vikings.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Best Athlete ever

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    All-American I believe.

Drafted 4th overall in baseball, by an ABA & NBA team & 17th rd by Vikings.
    Yep only player ever drafted in 4 different leagues
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Charlie Ward won the Heisman, was drafted for MLB, and played 10+ years in the NBA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87
    Yes but one of the WORST performing post season players ever. Horrible. A pure-choke artist.

26. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Yes but one of the WORST performing post season players ever. Horrible. A pure-choke artist.
    We are talking purely about athletes. Lots of phenomenal players choke at certain times. Then you have guys like Joe Flacco when it is all said and done won't be worth and **** and got on a combination of hot play and bad, bad coverage on one play. (broncos game.) People think he's clutch. You are not clutch when one of your playoff games is like 9 for 20 and 34 yards.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You know, I thought he played basketball as well. Couldn't remember. Wasn't his school Minnesota?

28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Charlie Ward won the Heisman, was drafted for MLB, and played 10+ years in the NBA.
    Good call even though I don't like anything FSU or the Knicks.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87

We are talking purely about athletes. Lots of phenomenal players choke at certain times. Then you have guys like Joe Flacco when it is all said and done won't be worth and **** and got on a combination of hot play and bad, bad coverage on one play. (broncos game.) People think he's clutch. You are not clutch when one of your playoff games is like 9 for 20 and 34 yards.
    People still actually hate on Joe Flacco. It's amazing. He is an awesome playoff QB. He slays manning and brady and wins a ring. Come on bro. U must not watch the NFL really. He gets it done when it matters. That makes a great athelete too

30. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    People still actually hate on Joe Flacco. It's amazing. He is an awesome playoff QB. He slays manning and brady and wins a ring. Come on bro. U must not watch the NFL really. He gets it done when it matters. That makes a great athelete too
    I don't consider poor coverage getting it done. I DO watch, I am NOT impressed, and never have been. It's a wonder he can even see to pass through that furry animal that lays on his forehead. If Rahim Moore makes a basic safety play, we aren't even talking about the luckiest tool ever. Wait until they hand him almost Drew Brees money and THEN tell me how he gets it done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I got the best compliment ever today!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:50 PM
  2. best athlete so far this century?
    By davisville64 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:04 PM
  4. One of the best movies ever.....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25