44.07%

I do.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear22 View Post
    I do.
    Lol.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.24%

Alex smith is a great quarterback if the season keeps going the way it is. We will see that the 49ers ****ed up. I am a fan of Kapernick though so i hope that he shapes up. That first game of the season was a monster we need more of that.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CaptForest View Post
    Alex smith is a great quarterback if the season keeps going the way it is. We will see that the 49ers ****ed up. I am a fan of Kapernick though so i hope that he shapes up. That first game of the season was a monster we need more of that.
    I think it has more to do with amount of injuries that the Niners are facing. Especially to their receivers, then it does with Kap.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CaptForest View Post
    Kc is one of few places Alex could have went to be succesful, Reid's forte is qbs. He can make bad qbs average and average qbs good. Smith is basically an average qb being made good by reid work with him.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

#49erforlife but getting caught up in that horrible traffic afterwards have kept me from going again. Maybe the new stadium will be better?!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    #49erforlife but getting caught up in that horrible traffic afterwards have kept me from going again. Maybe the new stadium will be better?!
    The light rail should drop fans off within walking distance. Can't wait ! The sky didn't fall after the loss to Indy and we will get Manningham back in week 7. Crabtree might be back in November but December for sure. If they make that trade for Josh Gordon than Kap will be stacked at WR. Baldwin needs to step it up and they need to incorporate James in the passing game like they did in the play offs
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    The light rail should drop fans off within walking distance. Can't wait ! The sky didn't fall after the loss to Indy and we will get Manningham back in week 7. Crabtree might be back in November but December for sure. If they make that trade for Josh Gordon than Kap will be stacked at WR. Baldwin needs to step it up and they need to incorporate James in the passing game like they did in the play offs
    Stacked at wr?

Manningham and Baldwin are average receivers and I'm not sure what kind of seperation you can expect Crabtree will get this year coming off a Achilles injury. Stacked isn't the word I would use.

Not saying Gordon isn't a possibility, but I doubt that would even happen. Gordon is cheap for the browns to keep for the next 3 years and they would want to much in return. Nicks from the giants is probably more of a possibility than Gordon would be because its the last year of his contract and the giants wont resign him with randle sitting behind him, he will come at cheaper price to. If they do trade for a wr, they will most likely cut 1 of the ones you got most likely Baldwin or manning ham.

wouldn't be to smart to trade for a guy like Gordon after what your going through with aldon smith either.