View Poll Results: Is hockey going to survive the strike ?

87. This poll is closed
  • yes, kiss it good bye

45 51.72%
  • no, fans will always come back

42 48.28%

Is hockey dead ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Attendance is god awful in STL, even from the get go, before the Blues started laying the suck on big time. I work in retail at the Savvis Center. When I started in 2002 they usually had around 40 employees working in retail. For tonight's game there is 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer
    attendence is up throughout the nhl this season from what it was before the ******* (not that hard i know). but with the new rules and no ties its made a lot faster and more exciting game.

and MSG is always sold out, Ranger fans are the best.

2. viva el hockey!
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

Depends on what country you live in,..unlike America, soccer is an attitude and a way of life. here it's healthy thing for the children. Not a battle between small villages or cities since anyone can remember. When you mention going to a soccer game most flatlanders think "riots, tear gas, helmets and batons". Damn right ! unlike the glam sport of basketball, Hockey fans still do and allways will give a s#it about their sport / way of life....

Similar Forum Threads

1. The DC sniper is officially DEAD
    By ward0351 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:21 PM
  2. Billy Mays Is Found Dead
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. Poll: Is Rock Dead?
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20