Georgia Bulldogs 2012 Discussion Thread

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Any Dawgs' fans around? I figured we could get a nice discussion going for this season. Hopefully with the generous schedule, this will be the year we do some great things!

After week 1, I must say I'm a little disappointed in the defense. I don't think they looked too good against Buffalo. I'm hoping for some gigantic numbers out of Jarvis Jones and Alec Ogletree this season.

On the other side of the ball, the freshman running back, Gurley, looks to be a BEAST! Once Keith Marshall gets healthy, that should be a great battle between 2 freshmen for some big carries.

This week, we play a Mizzouri team that is not going to lay down for us, so we better bring it! What do you guys think?

David
Team APPNUT

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Doesn't matter how good our d is.... Cause we still have bobo and richt calling the shots. Even with the cake schedule we have,.2-3 losses seems like it could happen. Gurley is a beast, but moving wr's to corner might bite em in the ass.

I love my dawgs, but I'm tired of the attitude the coaches have. Getting to the sec championship isn't enough anymore, beating Florida isn't enough. Until the national championship trophy is in Athens, its a dissapointing season.