BCS curveball

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What kind of curveball do you think the BCS will throw at us this year. There are 6 undefeated teams, yet Cal (with 1 loss) is ranked ahead of 3 undefeated teams, Boise St & Utah may get snubbed, the Rose Bowl could end being the Big 10 championship game between Wisconsin & Michigan. It looks as if USC & Oklahoma control their destiny and are on a collision course and Wisconsin & Auburn are deserving but will get screwed.

BTW, will they ever go to a playoff, poerhaps including the champion of each major conference ? I just wanna see a champion on the field, hopefully Cal

size

Awards
  • Established
BCS is screwed up but I would not even worry about it until the season is over.

I want to see Louisville vs Boise State in the Liberty Bowl. The score might be 77-70 :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BCS is screwed up but I would not even worry about it until the season is over.

I want to see Louisville vs Boise State in the Liberty Bowl. The score might be 77-70 :D
LOL, I guess we should take the over on that one

size

Awards
  • Established
Auburn's gonna get somewhat hosed, having to fight there way up from the low preseason rankings, but their OOC schedule was so weak that they deserve to get punished for such cupcakescheduling in this BCS age, and Okie's schedule of Texas, A & M and Okie state are IMO, better this year than Auburn's Georgia, LSU and Tennessee one.
I disagree with you. I think the SEC top to bottom is the toughest conference. For this reason, I can understand playing some easier out of conf games b/c teams take such a beating in the SEC.

If I had a vote, which I don't :trout: , I would have Auburn as the #1 team. They have looked consistent and strong on both sides of the ball all year long.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tommorow's game with the Fucknuts will be telling.
You must be talking about THE Ohio St University :D

BTW Drone, do you know why they insist on being called THE Ohio St University as opposed to just Ohio St University. Just seems a little ridiculous to me LOL

size

Awards
  • Established
Auburn beat LSU, Georgia, and Tenn. while all 3 were in the top ten. However, I guess none of it will even matter until the end of the year.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
, you evil Buckies must only refer to me as Mr. Drone, sir. :twisted:
Sounds like you can't wait for the game :D

BTW size, I do agree with you on the SEC, even Florida is still damm good enough many top 25 teams but they just seem to be inconsistent unlike Georugia, Tennessee, LSU