Pedro Hit In Head By Ball At Parade

  1. Pedro Hit In Head By Ball At Parade


    BOSTON - Pedro Martinez was hit in the forehead by a baseball thrown from the banks of the Charles River while he was riding on an amphibious vehicle during the World Series victory parade for the Red Sox. He was not seriously injured.

    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6368283/

    Jeez, this had to feel awkward, usually Pedro is hit in the chin by two balls in a sweaty bag.


  2. Well it's nice to see the real Yankees fans have arrived.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Well it's nice to see the real Yankees fans have arrived.
    yeah it looked like you bastards had a monopoly on this forum. The funny thing is, i thought this forum was full of the smartest people in this sport.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by deftone
    yeah it looked like you bastards had a monopoly on this forum. The funny thing is, i thought this forum was full of the smartest people in this sport.
    It is. There are plenty of Philly fans.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    It is. There are plenty of Philly fans.
    Phills could have been a seriuos contender without the injuries. Team looked great on paper last year, hopefully then can stay healthy next.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by deftone
    Phills could have been a seriuos contender without the injuries. Team looked great on paper last year, hopefully then can stay healthy next.
    Too late to start kissing up now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting hit on by Gays at the GYM !!??
    By Markusrulezzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 02:05 PM
  2. Reduction of Serum Testosterone in Men by Licorice
    By SHADOW2492 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:18 PM
  3. What was in Ultra Hot? Look at my labs
    By Mr. V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 07:24 PM
  4. Race riots in Toledo, Ohio today at NSM rally.
    By Captain Canuck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in