WE made History

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We did it,we beat the Dynasty..Curse my ass,im so sick of that crap.We had the better team we won simple,no Ghost no spirit (maybe Ted Williams started a yankee curse) Na the better team won,simple Yankee fans deal with it.

Red Sox Defeat Yanks in Historic Comeback

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
We did it,we beat the Dynasty..Curse my ass,im so sick of that crap.We had the better team we won simple,no Ghost no spirit (maybe Ted Williams started a yankee curse) Na the better team won,simple Yankee fans deal with it.
Great, I'm gonna be hearing about this from my exgirlfriend tomorrow. Never understood people who get so into professional sports they actually give a **** who wins and loses. Sports are meant to be played, not watched on TV. Going to the games is fun, though. The dogs and beer that cost 10 bucks a pop, the tailgate before, the kicking around after. I just don't understand how some people get so damn taken up in this stuff though, but I'm gonna hear from one of them tomorrow at work, guaranteed. :frustrate

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy as a Yankee hater. My friend put on a nice party (He's a Sox fan) and he's still drinking :drunk:

Good luck to the Sox, best comeback in sports history IMO. Now don't forget you have 4 more to win

Pirate

Awards
YANKEES OFFICALLY FRIGGIN SUCK BABY!!!!! GO SOX!!!!!

"If I can make it there
I can make it ANYWHERE
New York, New Yooooooooooooork"

-Pirate

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Great, I'm gonna be hearing about this from my exgirlfriend tomorrow. Never understood people who get so into professional sports they actually give a **** who wins and loses. Sports are meant to be played, not watched on TV. Going to the games is fun, though. The dogs and beer that cost 10 bucks a pop, the tailgate before, the kicking around after. I just don't understand how some people get so damn taken up in this stuff though, but I'm gonna hear from one of them tomorrow at work, guaranteed. :frustrate
Well that was interesting, thanks. Go hang out in your politics forum and let us enjoy this sweet day.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That was the longest game of my life. I was in shock for a couple of innings after Damon's grand slam. They did everything I asked for last night. They shut the damn NYers up quick and gave Lowe some breathing room. I am a huge Pedro fan, but putting him in was asinine. Before anything even happened the crowd got back into just with their stupid cheer. BTW, Yankees who's your Daddy? :D :cheers:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hopefuly the Cards will win tonight, and we will have an awesome WS. I just hope this win by by the Sox over the Yankees is their WS, so we can steam rollem 'em. :)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Should be a good series either way,The Cards are an awsome team and the Astros have Beltran,Bagwell and Clemons..But custom I hope Redsox players and fans are not satisfied with just beating the Yankees but to keep their eyes on the big prize.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL Nice headline. Keep em coming Madman I love em.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey Npursuit, there should be a law against having this much fun.. :rofl:

Considering I was 9 years old the last time they won, I think I'll keep at it for a while. :D
I think I'll get one of these framed and put it up in my office.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I am a huge Pedro fan, but putting him in was asinine
My thoughts exactly, I would have let Lowe finish the game, now way he would have given up 10 runs. A complete game by Lowe would have given Boston's bullpen some needed rest and Pedro would be VERY WELL rested for game 1 of the WS.

BTW, Steibrenner must feel like that was a $189 million choke :lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lest you forget:
The curse is in regard to having NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES SINCE 1918. Not beating the Yankees in the ALCS. :trout:

BTW...excellent headlines :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The monkey (or was it a goat, a piano, a Bambino, can't remember anymore) has left his cage and is sitting upon the WSC Trophy. ;)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lest you forget:
The curse is in regard to having NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES SINCE 1918. Not beating the Yankees in the ALCS. :trout:

BTW...excellent headlines :thumbsup:
True dat B5150 but to me and im in the minority this was the world series for all the crap all those years,but your right 1918 signs will still be there next year if we lose...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
True dat B5150 but to me and im in the minority this was the world series for all the crap all those years,but your right 1918 signs will still be there next year if we lose...
I don't think you are in the minority on that. The same went for last year when they beat us.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would be bummed if they lose the series but,Its hard to explain.Kind a like getting beat up by the school yard bully for years then finally one day whoopin his ass..I know it sounds strange and you may think I need therapy but thats the only way I can explain it.I wish I had PC-1 writing ability..(you were probably a teachers pet in school ha pc-1) j/k LOL