RedSox Sweep

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bring on the Yanks,this year we can rest our starting pitching and get 4 starts between Schilling and Pedro,I like thier chances.As far as Starting pitching goes the Sox have the edge this year. Santana goes for the twins and I like him to win.So i see the Twins and Yanks going 5 games while the Sox will be well rested and starting rotation will be right where it should...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Its going to be another Red Sox Yankees classic...the winner moves on to face the Astros... :thumbsup:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
redsox vs yankees never gets old. (i hate the yanks but ive already conceided they'll take the twinkies). BoSox are hitting on all cylinder right now. The yanks starting pitching is still a problem. The Sox WILL take the AL pennant this year.... relatively easy. (in 5, 6 at most). I dont think they'll get past the Cards however. Ill be rooting for them as a sports fan though.
Sage

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
redsox vs yankees never gets old. (i hate the yanks but ive already conceided they'll take the twinkies). BoSox are hitting on all cylinder right now. The yanks starting pitching is still a problem. The Sox WILL take the AL pennant this year.... relatively easy. (in 5, 6 at most). I dont think they'll get past the Cards however. Ill be rooting for them as a sports fan though.
Sage
Don't worry they are going to be playing the Astros...not the Cards... :thumbsup:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
The Yankees win! The-e-e-e-e YANKEES WIN!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope the Sox keep it rollin' this year. I'm running out of televisions to break and crooks to beat. :blink:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I sure hope the Sox keep it rollin' this year. I'm running out of televisions to break and crooks to beat. :blink:

Im hearing that Cuffs..We should get a group discount..

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Why did the red sox change there name to the Nylons? ???

So they could get more runs!!!! :)

Heard it at the gym tonight, had to pass it on.....GO YANKEES

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Why did the red sox change there name to the Nylons? ???

So they could get more runs!!!! :)

i would appreciate it if jokes like that were not in anabolic minds forum. it might just be a misunderstanding but i am sure the guys here dont want to hear jokes about runs in pantyhose. thats is probably funny in a different group of friends but try to stay consistent with the attitude of this forum please. i am not saying this because you are female, if a guy would have said that, he would have heard it from every person in here. i am glad you are part of this forum but try to keep posts like that for other forums.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Actually everytime i say ANY Post you bag me, come back with some stupid comeback as to why I should not have posted............It's people like you that give the world a bad name, ( i know your going to tell me now how this isent the place for this either).......FINE!!!!!!!! I have had it.........Being sick is hard enough, facing cancer and the up coming months is hard enough and than I get your stupid post....... everytime........GOD..........( throwing up hands in the air).........YOU WIN!!!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would appreciate it if jokes like that were not in anabolic minds forum. it might just be a misunderstanding but i am sure the guys here dont want to hear jokes about runs in pantyhose. thats is probably funny in a different group of friends but try to stay consistent with the attitude of this forum please. i am not saying this because you are female, if a guy would have said that, he would have heard it from every person in here. i am glad you are part of this forum but try to keep posts like that for other forums.
lighten up Francis :think:

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I vote to ban hogiejoe!

I have no problem with having females around and i prefer it to be completely honest.

Keep em coming Wranglergirl!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was kind of funny,and Im a Redsox fan...Wrangle its cool, dont get discouraged.We get all wraped up in sports like its matter of life and death.It's a dam game have fun with it,if ya win great and if ya loose suck it up..B5150 and I have been going back and forth all series, but it's always been a civil conversation..Who's ya daddy is funny.the nylon reference is funny as hell too..(Wrangle is it the kind of nylons with the seam down the back..nevermind LOL)...Keep fighting girl.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
WTF!?! Get off the drugs man. Stop giving Wrangler a hard time. I haven't seen one post by her that is even close to questionable in subject matter.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
WTF!?! Get off the drugs man. Stop giving Wrangler a hard time. I haven't seen one post by her that is even close to questionable in subject matter.
all i am saying is, if i was a member of a forum that was perdominantly females that discussed makeup, i would not make a joke about jockstraps. i think we deserve the same courtesy but if no one agrees then i regress and i apologize. i realize the post did sound insensitive and i guess i'll have to work on that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what is wrong with you hogie joe? i was a freakin joke that i thought was funny as hell she wasn't trying to start a discussion about pantyhose what courtesy do we deserve? not to allow a female member to make a joke involving female garments?

wowzers...unbelievable

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
You are from RI and your for the Yankees? Blaphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Does this make any damn sense? HMMMMMMM..................... It was a joke dude. It's nothing to get up set about. Is panty hose a subject to take that seriously? I wouldn't care if she made a jock straps or if someone else told another joke.Your acting like she said kill all the Jews or something.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the topic at hand.....it looks like the Sox may get swept iinstead of sweeoing the Yankes. Schilling and his sore ankle got owned, and then when Pedro does a decent job, they cant hit. Oh well, I'll take a St.Louis/NY world series.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn hogie, you must be hell at parties.. LIGHTEN UP..

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the topic at hand.....it looks like the Sox may get swept iinstead of sweeoing the Yankes. Schilling and his sore ankle got owned, and then when Pedro does a decent job, they cant hit. Oh well, I'll take a St.Louis/NY world series.
Hey now lets not get ahead of our selves. I don't want any kind of jinx put on the yankees. The bosox hit to well to count them out, but the yankees always seem to put it together in October.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
ahhh hahahaha 19-8

yankees batting practice :rofl:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try getting a sense of humor and a clue, asshole.. For **** sake, this isn't a thread about anything serious pertaining to training..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
so now it's freakin' good, and that's no joke. Game 7 coming, after being down 3-0?? Baseball needs this. War, man. May the best team win, go Sox. Is this the year to end "the curse" or will it be even more apparent tomorrow that the curse is forever? Game 7 in the Bronx with the Sox, edge to the Yanks, but momentum and heart as of right now, edge to the Sox. Who wants to be daddy most? We'll know in a few hours...

...or for this thread, should I say, "who's gonna wear the panties???".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ironjunkie91 Bulking 9
CryingEmo MMA 12
MaDmaN Sports Talk 72
Trauma1 Sports Talk 497
OCCFan023 MLB 29