NFL draft 2012

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Who do you want your team to draft and why? (be reasonable, you cannot take Andrew luck if your team has the 9th pick lol)

scw538

scw538

Awards
Dallas cowboys. Poe from Memphis or barron from bama. Really anybody on defense.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Dallas cowboys. Poe from Memphis or barron from bama. Really anybody on defense.
Ya Barron is rly shooting up the boards

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea he is. I know yall need some d like us who you want.
I've heard the patriots linked to nick perry the de. Or Brockton outta LSU I just want to see them take somebody who can rush the passer, their pass rush is awful lol

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Jags need blackmon, they have NO talent at that spot

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jags could use blackmon. But they should trade out of that spot for more picks. They have a ton of holes to fix.
The Jags need to draft about 20,000 fans to put in the seats.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Jags could use blackmon. But they should trade out of that spot for more picks. They have a ton of holes to fix.
The problem of trading for more picks is theyd waste em like every other year. We'd end up with receivers from west bubble f**k university. And sh**ty Florida players like reggie nelson

whodey41

Awards
Bengals fan. Would love Richardson but he's obviously gone by 17, at the start of draft season I realistically wanted gilmore, but now he will probably be gone. Hopefully decastro falls to 17 and 21 they can hopefully grab kirkpatrick or take a risk on Jenkins.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bengals fan. Would love Richardson but he's obviously gone by 17, at the start of draft season I realistically wanted gilmore, but now he will probably be gone. Hopefully decastro falls to 17 and 21 they can hopefully grab kirkpatrick or take a risk on Jenkins.
I wouldn't be shocked to see gilmore sitting at 17

whodey41

Awards
Gilmore got his lunch ate a lot last year. Trust me he is overated.
I love gilmore as a prospect. The fact that he was still learning corner and was a qb going into college is huge. He's shown massive improvement on the fundamentals and I think he will be a stud. Talk now has him going top 10 to the Jags, panthers or bills.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I think brockers could turn out to be a beast..if he falls past 20 he's a steal

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
scw538

scw538

Awards
Loved it jumped thru the roof almost. Him with brandon Carr will be nice. Wish we had a second round would love upshaw.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Drafted a punter in the 3rd..... No wonder were the laughing stock of the league. I do like the first two picks of the Jags though

whodey41

Awards
Loved the bengals draft, not a fan of kirkpatrick, but giving him a shot, but zeitler is a good pick. The two dts they drafted are great picks, and can't decide which of the 2 recievers, I like better.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Drafted a punter in the 3rd..... No wonder were the laughing stock of the league. I do like the first two picks of the Jags though
Hahaha ya even the jags TE was like WTF?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Got to say pats did good. I liked hightower pick.
Ya I was impressed with their draft, Chandler is big hopefully he can rush the passer and Hightower will certainly be a starter for years to come