Cowboys Defense

Reserves

Aaron Brooks
Micheal Bennett
Chris Chambers
Jerry Rice
Bubba Franks
Vikings Defense

We did a live draft. What do you think? Also, what do you guys have?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good...Hopefully Alexander's injury doesn't turn out to be a problem cause he looked really good last weekend and its a contract year so I think he will put up big numbers. I also really like Michael Bennett when he comes back with that explosive Vikings offense. And I like the pic of the Cowboys D...sorry I'm a Boys fan... :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That Antonio Gates guy looked good in week one, if he keeps it up than you got a steal.

You better hope the Cowboys D can do better than last week though, that was ugly and unexpected of them IMO

BTW, if you ever need a Tight End, look for Eric Johnson, he'll be the 49ers go to guy this year cause the midgets won't do much (Brandon Lloyd & Cedric Wilson)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The Cowboys D did have a bad game but they played the Vikings whose offense was clicking on that day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The Cowboys D did have a bad game but they played the Vikings whose offense was clicking on that day.
Yeah even though Alexander was hurt I think it would have been stupid to still not pick him up. He is just such a fast and agile back.

I like the cowboys D. I LOVE Bill Parcells cause I am a Giants fan and well thats when the Giants were badass haha. I think the Cowboys D will step it up this week because of what happened last week. Parcells will give the pep talk of their lives and I dont think they will let him down.

Hopefully McNair will be explosive this week too. I have Derrick Mason as well so I also hope that he connects with him a lot throughout the game.

Big D

Big D

Awards
I have
Steve McNair
Clinton Portis
Marshall Faulk
Terrell Owens
Pearless Price
Jason Elam
Daniel Graham
Dolphins D/fense
Reserves:
DeShawn Foster
Terrell Suggs
Eddie Kennison
Rod Smith
Chifes/D
Carson Palmer

These are my picks in a 12 man league. I've been getting pissed about McNair. After week 2, he still hasn't put up big fantasy points. What do you guys think about McNair so far?

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have
Steve McNair
Clinton Portis
Marshall Faulk
Terrell Owens
Pearless Price
Jason Elam
Daniel Graham
Dolphins D/fense
Reserves:
DeShawn Foster
Terrell Suggs
Eddie Kennison
Rod Smith
Chifes/D
Carson Palmer

These are my picks in a 12 man league. I've been getting pissed about McNair. After week 2, he still hasn't put up big fantasy points. What do you guys think about McNair so far?

:frustrate :rant: I am soooo pissed off about McNair. He hasn't even been going to the air all that much and todays game he was like 60% passing. Hell he threw to Derrick Mason once or twice in the first half. I had Aaron Brooks on my team too and I should have started him!!!!!! He had like 28 fantasy points today and McNair had a measly 12. And did you see that pass to Mason in the endzone, which he caught, got cocky, then lost in the endzone for an INT???!!!

Big D

Big D

Awards
:frustrate :rant: I am soooo pissed off about McNair. He hasn't even been going to the air all that much and todays game he was like 60% passing. Hell he threw to Derrick Mason once or twice in the first half. I had Aaron Brooks on my team too and I should have started him!!!!!! He had like 28 fantasy points today and McNair had a measly 12. And did you see that pass to Mason in the endzone, which he caught, got cocky, then lost in the endzone for an INT???!!!
Yeah that really pissed me off. McNair is throwing for some yards, but it seems like he's having trouble hitting the endzone so far. I hope in week 3 he steps it up, he's the only guy that I counted on out of my whole draft that hasn't really produced a lot of fantasy points. Who knows, I may have to start Carson Palmer.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that really pissed me off. McNair is throwing for some yards, but it seems like he's having trouble hitting the endzone so far. I hope in week 3 he steps it up, he's the only guy that I counted on out of my whole draft that hasn't really produced a lot of fantasy points. Who knows, I may have to start Carson Palmer.
Talk about a BUST for all my damn players! Shaun Alexander runs for only 60 something yards!!!!! Fred Taylor runs for about the same, McNair plays like ****, Derrick Mason did decent but missed the big points by missing two passes in the endzone, Peerless Price gets 19 yards receiving because Vick ran wild, and the two people I didn't start Aaron Brooks and Chris Chambers totalled almost 50 points together!!!!! AHHHHHH. I would have dominated lol and instead I lost. I am trading McNair and I am going to count more on Brooks. And also bye bye to Taylor lol. I am going to try and pick up Dante Stallworth and another decent back.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about McNair so far?
He's a helluva a football player, but maybe not well suited for the Fantasy League because the Titans lost many key players. He may be not be playing as well as he did because they are asking him to do a lot more than most other QB's are asked and he may need time to adjust.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I proposed a trade today that the other guy says he is 90% sure that he is going to accept today.

I give up fred taylor and peerless price (he has vick) and I get Thomas Jones and Deion Branch. I think it is an outstanding trade for me. Then I am going to try and trade deion branch for danta stallworth but that is a longshot.