2012 College Football season

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    How is someone posting IN A COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD about how they don't care much about college football?

If you don't care, GTFO. Or make a legitimate point as it relates to college football...whatever's clever.
    Sense: You make it.

Be careful, dude... a couple of his twat buddies are negging me now. They're all relative newbs, so it's kinda sad.
    RTR.

2. Neg rep...last refuge of the $hitty poster.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Hell, I waited a few days just to see if you could string together two coherent thoughts.
    haha. your funny man. just cant let anything go. Once again it's just not worth getting all worked up about. Im ashamed of our country when this is the kind of thing that ignites passion and intensity in people. There are more important things out there.....well apparently not to you

ps: i love the fact that youv waited around to see what i post next (and im the troll lol )
    Last edited by TomGreen; 04-16-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: typo

4. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Sense: You make it.

Be careful, dude... a couple of his twat buddies are negging me now. They're all relative newbs, so it's kinda sad.
    Namecalling classic. BTW i love college football its just does not consume me to the point of where i get angry because of what some person over the internet says. Also you gave me negative reputation points...last resort when its hard to articulate yourself i guess. But i havent given you any negative reputation points, because i am not getting all worked up and angry like you

I urge you to keep responding though as it is very entertaining to me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    haha. your funny man. just cant let anything go. Once again it's just not worth getting all worked up about. Im ashamed of our country when this is the kind of thing that ignites passion and intensity in people. There are more important things out there.....well apparently not to you

ps: i love the fact that youv waited around to see what i post next (and im the troll lol )
    Then wtf are you posting in this thread for? Many CFB fans I know are incredibly passionate, and debate hotly all things CFB.

If you are disappointed in the state of our collective civilization because college fans get fired up, then start a thread about it. Please quit sh!tting in this one.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    I urge you to keep responding though as it is very entertaining to me.
    Surely I'm not the only one who snickered at this...

7. ANYWAY...let's get some spring game reports in here. Bama, Meeeechigan, whatcha got?

No need for Petrino weenis pics, Arky.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    No need for Petrino weenis pics, Arky.
    MATTER.OF.TIME.

Hog spring game isn't until this Saturday.

9. Hey everyone, I get the feeling someone wants you to know he isn't mad, or angry, or furious. Or upset. Or livid, raged, or vexed. At all. Not even a little. And also, he doesn't care. Not even enough to keep coming back and responding... and repeating my name... like my bitch. (no canine)

And I can't be the only who saw this above and busted a gut.

⬇⬇
    Last edited by TomGreen; Today at 07:59 PM. Reason: typo

RTR.

10. All sec fans. Just read chad Jones formally of the Lsu tigers is back practicing with the ny giants. Dude had killer car wreck two years ago in the nola. Mad props to that guy he single handly bear my b

11. Beloved bulldogs that year on a goaline tip with his left hand. He was also a great pitcher. Happy to see this guy playing again.

12. Just saw this on my fb page:
    SEMPER FI!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Just saw this on my fb page:
    Here's the list:
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports//f...ank/class/2013

Initial thoughts:

-Didn't realize Bama commit Reuben Foster would be the #2 overall recruit. (Also didn't know he's from Auburn. )
    -Speaking of which, Auburn seems to be addressing heir defensive needs for a change.
    -Michigan has the most players, although their highest guy is a 4-star at #37. Still, 11 top-150 commits this early on is impressive.
    -Not one true RB in the top 20 players, and only one true WR.
    -How many players in the midwest and Florida will Urban flip?
    RTR.

14. I thought I saw on *****s that at least 2, maybe 3 were given a 5th star. Gonna have to double check.
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring
    How many players in the midwest and Florida will Urban flip?
    Surprisingly, MI has a decent amount of commits from Ohio. We're pulling some of their good talent.
    SEMPER FI!!

16. Michigan is going to be tough this year. I knew all they'd need was one strong year and the recruits would come kicking the door down. Damn it.

17. Lol, our little brother up in East Lansing is getting nervous.
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Michigan is going to be tough this year. I knew all they'd need was one strong year and the recruits would come kicking the door down. Damn it.
    Go Blue!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Go Blue!
    Amen Brother!!
    SEMPER FI!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I thought I saw on *****s that at least 2, maybe 3 were given a 5th star. Gonna have to double check.
    Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.
    RTR.

21. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Amen Brother!!
    I'm going to redact my pos rep if you bastards keep this up!

22. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.
    Could the Mich/OSU *****ry be restored under Urban & Brady?

23. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive

Could the Mich/OSU *****ry be restored under Urban & Brady?
    I hope so. Even as die hard sec fan.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. College Football 2008 season