2012 College Football season

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Go Blue!
    Amen Brother!!
    SEMPER FI!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I thought I saw on *****s that at least 2, maybe 3 were given a 5th star. Gonna have to double check.
    Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.
    RTR.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Amen Brother!!
    I'm going to redact my pos rep if you bastards keep this up!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.
    Could the Mich/OSU *****ry be restored under Urban & Brady?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive

    Could the Mich/OSU *****ry be restored under Urban & Brady?
    I hope so. Even as die hard sec fan.

  6. I think it will be. Why is R i v a l s always blocked out on here?
    SEMPER FI!!

  7. Did you see the head basketball coach for Wisconsin on mike and mike . Dude should have let that player transfer.

  8. Bumping this one back to the top!

    GO BLUE!!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  9. Can't wait !!

    .facebook_1702243218.jpg
    SEMPER FI!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can't wait !!
    Can't blame you. I'd want to get the humiliation over with as soon as possible.

    420148_4429351610692_2034105179_n.jpeg
    RTR.

  11. Haha! Snapp!! I just hope we put more td's on the board than LSU did!
    SEMPER FI!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Haha! Snapp!! I just hope we put more td's on the board than LSU did!
    That shouldn't be too hard.

    I actually expect a close game. Bama's advantage on paper is their o-line. Might be the best in the country. But Hoke has his boys believing in his system, and they're not going to be intimidated by the "talent." UA's secondary is suspect at this point, so I expect Robinson to do more passing than running. Michigan's d-line better be prepared though.
    RTR.

  13. GO WVU MOUNTAINEERS!!!!
    I'm Back...

  14. Its.great to be a Georgia Bulldawg, I said its great to be a Georgia Bulldawg! GoooooDawgs! Sic em sic em sic em

    let the games begin

  15. It feels soooo good to see NCAA Football on TV again.
    I'm Back...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring

    That shouldn't be too hard.

    I actually expect a close game. Bama's advantage on paper is their o-line. Might be the best in the country. But Hoke has his boys believing in his system, and they're not going to be intimidated by the "talent." UA's secondary is suspect at this point, so I expect Robinson to do more passing than running. Michigan's d-line better be prepared though.
    Well, that certainly was ugly!! Robinson exposed himself to the whole nation tonight that he's basically a 1 trick pony. Every time he passes, I expect either an incompletion, or int. Dude brings teh suck @ passing BIG time. Fortunately, we have a 5 star pro-type passer coming in next year.

    MI definitely wasn't ready for big boi football. Maybe in another year or so...

    I'm working tonight, so I dvr'd the game. Not sure I want to go home & watch it tomorrow morning, & get my b/p way up before going to bed!
    SEMPER FI!!

  17. I will say though, it is great to have college football back.
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. What a let down bro. Glad I was working and didn't watch it..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I will say though, it is great to have college football back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What a let down bro. Glad I was working and didn't watch it..
    Well, it goes without saying I thought it would be a lot more competitive. Michigan's a first-class program though, and Hoke will get them on the right track. If you do decide to watch, pay attention to the bone-crushing intensity with which Bama players run, tackle, and hit... on both offense and defense. UM has talent, but the intensity is lacking relative to the Alabamas and LSUs of the college f'ball world. Not boasting, just saying it's more of a mindset that's missing, not skill. Fortunately, Michigan plays in the Big Ten, so they're not likely to see that kind of violence again during the regular season. But Ohio State will have that same mentality soon enough, so the Wolverines will have to follow suit. Hoke's a solid coach. They'll get there, and as painful as this may have been to experience... it will do them a world of good in the long run.

    Now... I will celebrate for a day or so, then get my panties in a wad over the Arkansas game in two weeks.

    Have a great season, my dudes. Go Blue!... and ROLL TIDE!!
    RTR.

  20. Well, we're now 1-1 and I'm still not convinced that we even have a shot at a big 10 title, let alone division. I guess the positive I'm finding, is that a lot of true freshman are stepping up & playing well. Our future ahead looks better. Could be a long 2012 though.
    SEMPER FI!!

  21. WTF? I thought this thread died a long time ago. How many of ya'll are still around? Missed you guys. And the trash talk too.

  22. No more trash talk dude. It's a kinder, gentler forum.... aren't you the Notre Dame fan? YOU'RE GOING DOWN NEXT WEEK !!

    Lol, just kiddin. I'm hoping we can put some points on the board..

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, we're now 1-1 and I'm still not convinced that we even have a shot at a big 10 title, let alone division. I guess the positive I'm finding, is that a lot of true freshman are stepping up & playing well. Our future ahead looks better. Could be a long 2012 though.
    Ummm... who's gonna beat you?? Ohio State? They should've lost to pitiful Cal. Mich. State? Soft as fresh bread. Wisconsin or Nebraska? L-O-L-. Who else is there?

    Seriously... and no offense... but the Big Ten is the most miserable conference in major college ball. When the bottom-dwellers of the Pac-12 show you up (Oregon State, anyone?), you have major issues. And yeah, make all the Louisiana-Monroe analogies you want, but the gap between LSU/Alabama and everyone else is getter wider by the week. So, while the SEC is certainly "down," (Arky, Auburn, Tennessee)... the elite teams still reside there. (Btw, when's the last time at least 40% of the Top 10 wasn't SEC?)

    Won't last forever, as the Pac-12 is gaining ground. And Urban and Hoke will step up the line/DB recruitment. But, for now... the Big Ten is just lousy all the way around.

    On a positive note, Denard looks awesome against anyone not named Bama. He's back to being the Heisman frontrunner after Barkley got murdered and Ball disappeared!

    Go Blue! ROLL TIDE!!

    Btw, I REALLY enjoyed watching Stanford's lines manhandle USC. Pretty-boy ball only works against the softies.
    RTR.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    WTF? I thought this thread died a long time ago. How many of ya'll are still around? Missed you guys. And the trash talk too.
    Hey, dude!! Hope all is well. I pretty much keep the smack-talk to Fb nowadays. My Alabama friends are too lazy and ignorant to troll on multiple forums.
    RTR.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring

    Hey, dude!! Hope all is well. I pretty much keep the smack-talk to Fb nowadays. My Alabama friends are too lazy and ignorant to troll on multiple forums.
    Miss. State should be 6-1 or 7-0 when we play bama. If 7-0 we should be top 15. Another easy notch in bamas belt. I see back to back in your future.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Miss. State should be 6-1 or 7-0 when we play bama. If 7-0 we should be top 15. Another easy notch in bamas belt. I see back to back in your future.
    I don't know, man. I think Mizzou, Tennessee, A&M, or State could sneak up on Bama this year if they drink the Kool-Aid. Especially since Michigan and Arkansas really didn't test them at all. I hope not though, obviously. The South Carolina "trap" in 2010 was utterly disappointing and miserable. Cock fans are, well... Cocks.
    RTR.

  27. This thread is in serious need of some LSU presence!!!

    LSU looking good on offensive side of the ball this year. Good and balanced, not going to be able to just stack the box and shut them down.

    Bama looking strong though!

    Gonna be a good year for the SEC again!

    Can we drop the cheapshots about the national champ game last year? The PTSD is still strong. It's a new year...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Can we drop the cheapshots about the national champ game last year? The PTSD is still strong. It's a new year...
    I'm in total agreement, bro. I mean, we're adults here... old enough to drink... which means we're all over 21. And there's just zero excuses for that kind of poor sportsmanship all these months later. Wouldn't think of it.















    Geaux Tigers! RTR!!
    RTR.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring

    I'm in total agreement, bro. I mean, we're adults here... old enough to drink... which means we're all over 21. And there's just zero excuses for that kind of poor sportsmanship all these months later. Wouldn't think of it.



    Geaux Tigers! RTR!!
    Buahahahaha! Nice one.... Its all good though, I remember how fun it was throwing up 9-6 to every gump who reared their head.

    I'm just excited to see physical southern football showing it's dominance again this year...

  30. Rubberring, I hope you're right about Michigan and Denard. He just makes me nervous everytime he drops back. I know we have our work cut out for us this Saturday. Bama is playing lights out right now. I really think it's going to beat them and LSU again in Miami.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I really think it's going to be them and LSU again in Miami.
    When it's all said and done, it probably should be... but there is absolutely NO WAY the pollsters will let that happen again. The winner of Bama-LSU will have the inside track, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two teams in the BCSCG are neither the two best teams... nor from the SEC. The backlash was inevitable.
    RTR.

  32. yeah, the 'noles might be there w/ Oregon or USC just to please all the pollsters.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  33. Gotta throw some props to my local ULM Warhawks! Didn't win tonight, but it was a hard fought game with another big conference team. These guys are legit!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Gotta throw some props to my local ULM Warhawks! Didn't win tonight, but it was a hard fought game with another big conference team. These guys are legit!
    No doubt. I was pulling for 'em hard. If they could only step it up on D. ULM should be 3-0 right now. Either way, they're still Chizik's biggest win of the season so far. Wait... only win.
    RTR.

  35. I hate Baylor too so I was pulling for ULM....good game overall!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring
    No doubt. I was pulling for 'em hard. If they could only step it up on D. ULM should be 3-0 right now. Either way, they're still Chizik's biggest win of the season so far. Wait... only win.
    Auburn is getting what is due to them. Cam was coming to Msu until they bought him.

  37. Well, my Wolverines are officially out of the top 25, and rightfully so. Robinson was atrocious. Now, the 'Domers are ranked 10th.

    LSU barely beat Auburn. Les Miles better get control.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  38. What's going on everyone? It's been a VERY long time but i'm back! Looking forward to how this season plays out. RTR!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. College Football 2008 season
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1563
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Football Off season log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:32 PM
  5. College Football Pre-Season 2007
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in