2012 College Football season

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Wisconsin may score 100 tonight...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by h0other View Post
    Where'd you find this picture of me? Please bring Petrino to Auburn. He can sleep with the entire cheerleading squad for all I care.
    As much as I enjoyed Karma kicking AU's ass for all that Cam/God/Family garbage, I get very little enjoyment out of seeing the Iron Bowl become an uncompetitive event. Not good for the state or the conference. Hope Auburn gets a solid HC in there. Their fans deserve it.

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Helluva SEC game!!
    Unbelievable. UGA's Gurley and their pass rush are legit. Had a nervous stomach all week, and knew it was gonna be a slugfest. Bama's D isn't what it was in 2011 or 2009. These guys just don't quit though. Coming from behind three times in one championship game says a lot about the team's character.


    And so, it's on to South Beach...

    question-1635809.jpeg
    RTR.
    •   
       


  3. Unbelievable. UGA's Gurley and their pass rush are legit. Had a nervous stomach all week, and knew it was gonna be a slugfest. Bama's D isn't what it was in 2011 or 2009. These guys just don't quit though. Coming from behind three times in one championship game says a lot about the team's

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****71 209"/>[/QUOTE]
    Congrats to Bama...heartbreaking way to lose though. We had the chance and to just watch those last 4secs to tick away, reallllly reallllly heartbreaking.

  4. What a great game from both teams! Sorry, but I just don't see Notre Dame beating either of those teams.

  5. Bama looked pretty decent but there not invincible, If Notre dame comes out hot we will take them down. We just have to shut down the rushing game wich could very well happen since manti and our defense are clutch. Go Irish
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Shorty6890
    Bama looked pretty decent but there not invincible, If Notre dame comes out hot we will take them down. We just have to shut down the rushing game wich could very well happen since manti and our defense are clutch. Go Irish
    No offense man, but I'm reserving judgement of Notre Dame until they play a decent team. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and LSU have been running the gauntlet all year long, and that's why they don't look invincible. SEC football is a different animal, we'll see what you're made of in the 4th quarter. All the good luck in the world to ND though, I'm torn between wanting an SEC national champ and NOT wanting Saban to win another crystal football!

  7. ND has played some tough teams and as a life long fan I like their chances with the TIDE! And really who wants another SEC national champ

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938
    ND has played some tough teams and as a life long fan I like their chances with the TIDE! And really who wants another SEC national champ
    Lol, like who?? Pittsburg? Stanford? USC? None of those teams compare to playing in the SEC. When the SEC stops producing the best teams in college football, they will quit winning. The only people who DON'T want another SEC national champs are jelly.

  9. Stanford is in the top 15 they beat Michigan state, Michigan and OU. Not saying their schedule is the hardest but it was far from the easiest. And the truth is no matter who they played they won out. The SEC is the toughest in the country but ND is the only eligible undefeated team. And just think if Ohio State wasn't banned then the SEC wouldn't have a rep in the championship at all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938
    Stanford is in the top 15 they beat Michigan state, Michigan and OU. Not saying their schedule is the hardest but it was far from the easiest. And the truth is no matter who they played they won out. The SEC is the toughest in the country but ND is the only eligible undefeated team. And just think if Ohio State wasn't banned then the SEC wouldn't have a rep in the championship at all.
    Thank you!!!!^^^^^^^
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Ohio Sate would already have their plane tickets if they didn't caught in TATTOO GATE 2011. ND can beat Bama just like Bama can beat ND. As a college football fan I'm pretty stoked about this game. And I will be watching it in BLUE and GOLD and GREEN
  12. Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    No offense man, but I'm reserving judgement of Notre Dame until they play a decent team. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and LSU have been running the gauntlet all year long, and that's why they don't look invincible. SEC football is a different animal, we'll see what you're made of in the 4th quarter. All the good luck in the world to ND though, I'm torn between wanting an SEC national champ and NOT wanting Saban to win another crystal football!
    I couldnt have said it better. Bama is going to run that ball down ND's throat and when ND wears out AJ will start tossing it down field. I still hate to see us have to play a championship game at #2 vs #3 and ND doesnt even have to....sucks for UGA and Bama because both schools had so much riding on it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938
    Stanford is in the top 15 they beat Michigan state, Michigan and OU. Not saying their schedule is the hardest but it was far from the easiest. And the truth is no matter who they played they won out. The SEC is the toughest in the country but ND is the only eligible undefeated team. And just think if Ohio State wasn't banned then the SEC wouldn't have a rep in the championship at all.
    Top 15? Each of the 4 teams I just named played 3-5 TOP 10 teams, and the best comp you can name for ND is Stanford?? If ND had TA&M, LSU, or bama's schedule they would be a 3 loss team, period.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet

    Top 15? Each of the 4 teams I just named played 3-5 TOP 10 teams, and the best comp you can name for ND is Stanford?? If ND had TA&M, LSU, or bama's schedule they would be a 3 loss team, period.
    Maybe, maybe not. That's why they play the games, my friend.

    IF my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. But she doesn't so she's not. Get what I am saying?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Well said^^^^^^^^^


    All the ND haters are out but between te lines, where it counts, they beat ALL 12 teams they played.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Maybe, maybe not. That's why they play the games, my friend.

    IF my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. But she doesn't so she's not. Get what I am saying?
    Not a very good analogy friend. What is and what isn't is a little bit different than how much talent a football team has. So, no, I don't get what you're saying at all. They did not play the games I was speaking of, so what exactly is your point??? They played a bunch of ****ty teams and won the right to get they're ass handed to them by a real football team. Congrats!

  17. You are really a hater. Ok MR. SEC what so you think of Manti Malietau Louis Te'o???

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet

    Not a very good analogy friend. What is and what isn't is a little bit different than how much talent a football team has. So, no, I don't get what you're saying at all. They did not play the games I was speaking of, so what exactly is your point??? They played a bunch of ****ty teams and won the right to get they're ass handed to them by a real football team. Congrats!
    You said IF. I was referring to what IF means. Essentially nothing in the aspect we're using it, in a past tense. IF ND played in the SEC they'd have 3 losses.

    The FACTS we can look at is ND doesn't play in the SEC and when their schedule began, it had a handful of top 15 teams (including #1) and they won all of them. I'm not talking about the talent you think they do or do not have. Just the IF factor of the argument, in the aspect my analogy is very relevant.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. And for the record, I'm not an ND fan. Couldn't care less about the the winner of the game.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. From an article written just before this season started....

    the SEC plays other BCS conferences about equally. Witness the record since the start of the BCS era in 1998:

    SEC vs. PAC-12 regular season: 10-12
    SEC vs. PAC-12 bowl games: 1-0
    SEC vs. Big 12 regular season: 6-10
    SEC vs. Big 12 bowl games: 21-8
    SEC vs. ACC regular season: 42-36
    SEC vs. ACC bowl games: 16-9
    SEC vs. Big 10 regular season: 7-4
    SEC vs. Big 10 bowl games: 19-19
    SEC vs. Big East regular season: 16-15
    SEC vs. Big East bowl game: 3-8

    However the SEC has won over 50% of the National Championships in that time. Certainly very impressive teams at the top.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Without question the SEC is loaded from too to bottom. My only point was that the IRISH started the season with a hard schedule and the won out. They left no ifs in the hands of anyone.

  22. I don't see ND keeping the NC game within 24 points. Alabama's run game is ridiculous.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938
    You are really a hater. Ok MR. SEC what so you think of Manti Malietau Louis Te'o???
    Dude has same exact stats as MLB minter for lsu. Check them and he plays in sec.

  24. If Manti Malieiedjfd Louis Teo's name was John Thompson no one would know who he is. However, the media liked his name and have lacked true superstars this year to get behind, so they turned him into a heisman candidate.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2010 College Football Season
    By plenny in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2592
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. 2009 College Football Season
    By OldGator in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2751
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. College Football 2008 season
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1563
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Football Off season log
    By pavb10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:32 PM
  5. College Football Pre-Season 2007
    By jmh80 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in