Donovan to TO!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Donovan to TO!










    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

    •   
       


  2. Did wonders for my fantasy team...

  3. E....A....G.....L......E...... .S....... EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. I don't care. Vikings kicked ass. And I got drunk
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I don't care. Vikings kicked ass. And I got drunk
    We'll see next Monday night!!! At the Linc, I may add...

  6. You, guys are going down

  7. eagles. vikings. they both playing for runner up in the nfc brothers. the Seeeeeahawks time has come.
    Sage

  8. Sage your a funny guy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    eagles. vikings. they both playing for runner up in the nfc brothers. the Seeeeeahawks time has come.
    Sage





  10. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Sage your a funny guy
    oh no doubt. sweet running game philly has.
    Sage

  11. Yeah Westbrook only had 119 rushing yards on 19 carries and 42 receiving on 3 recepts until they took him because the beating was so bad.

    Its awful.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I don't care. Vikings kicked ass. And I got drunk
    WooHoo! Lets see if they can keep it up through the season now. Especially towards the end. I hate Moss, but Vikings is my team.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah Westbrook only had 119 rushing yards on 19 carries and 42 receiving on 3 recepts until they took him because the beating was so bad.

    Its awful.
    Can I get an AMEN

  14. GIANTS... MY POOOOORRRR GIANTS! it just isnt fair when strahan can hang on a QB and he can still throw td's lol..
    PharmD

  15. SeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaHAWKS!!!
    Sage
  16. PC1
    PC1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah Westbrook only had 119 rushing yards on 19 carries and 42 receiving on 3 recepts until they took him because the beating was so bad.

    Its awful.

    I'm not a fan of either team, but I am looking forward to that game...............Just curious, what's your prediction for score next week?

  17. I think it's going to be a high scoring game. If the Vikings can get buy the Eagles front four, they'll be racking up yardage and points. Think about it, the Giants fumbled in the redzone, the game was almost 31-24. The Eagles looked great on offense, but still showed weakness against the run.

  18. That game was just a glimpse of a team that has so many new parts coming together. The fact that Donovan and T.O. have such a great chemistry already is amazing. LOOK OUT!!!

    By the way I'll be at The Linc Monday night for the game. I'll be sure to check back with some great stories.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FiGMan
    That game was just a glimpse of a team that has so many new parts coming together. The fact that Donovan and T.O. have such a great chemistry already is amazing. LOOK OUT!!!

    By the way I'll be at The Linc Monday night for the game. I'll be sure to check back with some great stories.
    I AM SOOOOO GLAD I TOOK T.O. IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Big D
    I think it's going to be a high scoring game. If the Vikings can get buy the Eagles front four, they'll be racking up yardage and points. Think about it, the Giants fumbled in the redzone, the game was almost 31-24. The Eagles looked great on offense, but still showed weakness against the run.
    Your defense tends to slack off when your dominating someone. The problem is the front four is pretty damn good now and the linebackers are fast as hell. Its their corners that are vulnerable so they scheme to protect them and that usually ends up with a soft cushion in the run game when you get past the front four.

    They need to gain confidence with their corners and that just takes time. If you look at teh Giants game they didn't blitz much at all compared to past years and thats because of ther weakness at corner.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    I'm not a fan of either team, but I am looking forward to that game...............Just curious, what's your prediction for score next week?
    Not sure about this one although I do tihnk the Eagles will win. The Vikings are a funny team. They always look like Superbolw contenders in the beginning of the season then end up tanking it. So really I don't know who will show up. I say outside, on a MOnday night, at home the Eagles should win by a good amount. The Eagles rarely ever blow people out though. They dominate people then relax. They need to fix that.

    But you know the saying, any given Sunday and in reality its so early in the season who knows what could happen.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. Eagles 38 Vikings 24. Eagles win another one folks with the DON throwing for 350yds and TO with two TD's and 163yds. Moss will have a nice game but it will be too little too late. And afte the victory I will be--->

  23. Keep dreaming. Will show you, who's your daddy

  24. Much hype about TO and Moss! Watch out for the little guy from "Nova he will be Faulk east if he stays healthy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    WooHoo! Lets see if they can keep it up through the season now. Especially towards the end. I hate Moss, but Vikings is my team.
    Don't you talk **** about my boy
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. Just wait till B-Dawk lays out skinny lil Moss and breaks his fragile bones

  27. He has to catch him first

  28. Thats going to be a great game.

  29. HELL YEH!!! I'll be getting there bout 3oclock and gettin the party started.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jball's journey to to 10% BF
    By jball63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
  2. Ripotropin ...Want to to hear feedback from user
    By oldbuffone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:53 PM
  3. Always have to to use db :(
    By tobejb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:44 PM
  4. Cycle help. New to to this site. :)
    By Stucknmawayz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:25 PM
  5. New to to AM
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in