• Established
:box:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
E....A....G.....L......E.......S....... EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't care. Vikings kicked ass.:hammer: :thumbsup: And I got drunk:drunk:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
We'll see next Monday night!!! :saw: At the Linc, I may add... :drunk: :twisted:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You, guys are going down:poke: :run: :hammer:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
eagles. vikings. they both playing for runner up in the nfc brothers. the Seeeeeahawks time has come.
Sage

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Westbrook only had 119 rushing yards on 19 carries and 42 receiving on 3 recepts until they took him because the beating was so bad.

Its awful.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
WooHoo! Lets see if they can keep it up through the season now. Especially towards the end. I hate Moss, but Vikings is my team.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Westbrook only had 119 rushing yards on 19 carries and 42 receiving on 3 recepts until they took him because the beating was so bad.

Its awful.
Can I get an AMEN :goodpost:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GIANTS... MY POOOOORRRR GIANTS! it just isnt fair when strahan can hang on a QB and he can still throw td's lol..

PC1

Its awful.

I'm not a fan of either team, but I am looking forward to that game...............Just curious, what's your prediction for score next week?

Big D

Big D

Awards
I think it's going to be a high scoring game. If the Vikings can get buy the Eagles front four, they'll be racking up yardage and points. Think about it, the Giants fumbled in the redzone, the game was almost 31-24. The Eagles looked great on offense, but still showed weakness against the run.

FiGMan

Awards
That game was just a glimpse of a team that has so many new parts coming together. The fact that Donovan and T.O. have such a great chemistry already is amazing. LOOK OUT!!!

By the way I'll be at The Linc Monday night for the game. I'll be sure to check back with some great stories.

Big D

Big D

Awards
That game was just a glimpse of a team that has so many new parts coming together. The fact that Donovan and T.O. have such a great chemistry already is amazing. LOOK OUT!!!

By the way I'll be at The Linc Monday night for the game. I'll be sure to check back with some great stories.
I AM SOOOOO GLAD I TOOK T.O. IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's going to be a high scoring game. If the Vikings can get buy the Eagles front four, they'll be racking up yardage and points. Think about it, the Giants fumbled in the redzone, the game was almost 31-24. The Eagles looked great on offense, but still showed weakness against the run.
Your defense tends to slack off when your dominating someone. The problem is the front four is pretty damn good now and the linebackers are fast as hell. Its their corners that are vulnerable so they scheme to protect them and that usually ends up with a soft cushion in the run game when you get past the front four.

They need to gain confidence with their corners and that just takes time. If you look at teh Giants game they didn't blitz much at all compared to past years and thats because of ther weakness at corner.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan of either team, but I am looking forward to that game...............Just curious, what's your prediction for score next week?
Not sure about this one although I do tihnk the Eagles will win. The Vikings are a funny team. They always look like Superbolw contenders in the beginning of the season then end up tanking it. So really I don't know who will show up. I say outside, on a MOnday night, at home the Eagles should win by a good amount. The Eagles rarely ever blow people out though. They dominate people then relax. They need to fix that.

But you know the saying, any given Sunday and in reality its so early in the season who knows what could happen.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Eagles 38 Vikings 24. Eagles win another one folks with the DON throwing for 350yds and TO with two TD's and 163yds. Moss will have a nice game but it will be too little too late. And afte the victory I will be---> :drunk:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Keep dreaming. Will show you, who's your daddy:rasp: :gore: :saw:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Much hype about TO and Moss! Watch out for the little guy from "Nova he will be Faulk east if he stays healthy.

FiGMan

Awards
Just wait till B-Dawk lays out skinny lil Moss and breaks his fragile bones

FiGMan

Awards
HELL YEH!!! I'll be getting there bout 3oclock and gettin the party started.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
packers O-line...unstoppable...against supposedly the best D-line in football...carolina who???

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much hype about TO and Moss! Watch out for the little guy from "Nova he will be Faulk east if he stays healthy.
Exactly.

He is so damn good.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Westbrook looked really good in the game. I think its going to be a great game...does anyone know the status of Michael Bennett...Is he going to be back for the game?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
He's gonna miss couple more games:frustrate

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Eagles 26 Vikings 21.

1. Moss ain't better than T.O.
2. The Vikings won't even win the North
3. 49ers in 2006-according to GM Terry Donahue LOL
4. T.O. is a badass, but I he's still a punk IMO

Big D

Big D

Awards
Your defense tends to slack off when your dominating someone. The problem is the front four is pretty damn good now and the linebackers are fast as hell. Its their corners that are vulnerable so they scheme to protect them and that usually ends up with a soft cushion in the run game when you get past the front four.

They need to gain confidence with their corners and that just takes time. If you look at teh Giants game they didn't blitz much at all compared to past years and thats because of ther weakness at corner.
I honestly think the Eagles only have a good front four. They signed Jeramia Trotter from Washington who ISN'T FAST and the rest of there linebackers are just solid. Let's not forget that Tiki Barber racked up great numbers and looked like he was 22 yrs old. Not to mention that the Giants have a weak offensive line. My point is that once you get by the Eagles front four, they show a weakness.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn I was hoping he would be back for the Eagles game.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think the Eagles only have a good front four. They signed Jeramia Trotter from Washington who ISN'T FAST and the rest of there linebackers are just solid. Let's not forget that Tiki Barber racked up great numbers and looked like he was 22 yrs old. Not to mention that the Giants have a weak offensive line. My point is that once you get by the Eagles front four, they show a weakness.
Trotter was bad in washington because he forced to a play a system which is not good in (nor was anyone else). Put him in Jim Johnsons scheme and he's a pro bowler like he was 3 years ago. He is an attacking linebacker, not an east to west guy. Jim Johnsone doens't rely on linebackers either and that has been evident over the past 5 years and tehy still have been one of the best in the league. They haven't been beat because of defense, they have been beat because they had no wide receivers.

The rest of their linebackers (Jones and Simoneau) are VERY fast.

Tiki barber racked up so many yards because they were playing soft zones because they were up so much. The majority of his yards were garbage yards when the game was over.

Big D

Big D

Awards
Trotter was bad in washington because he forced to a play a system which is not good in (nor was anyone else). Put him in Jim Johnsons scheme and he's a pro bowler like he was 3 years ago. He is an attacking linebacker, not an east to west guy. Jim Johnsone doens't rely on linebackers either and that has been evident over the past 5 years and tehy still have been one of the best in the league. They haven't been beat because of defense, they have been beat because they had no wide receivers.

The rest of their linebackers (Jones and Simoneau) are VERY fast.

Tiki barber racked up so many yards because they were playing soft zones because they were up so much. The majority of his yards were garbage yards when the game was over.
You give them way too much credit. The Giants have Kirt Warner as a quarterback, and a weak offensive line. Kirt Warner can't throw to any receivers so who does that leave as a weapon? Only Tiki Barber. So the Eagles only have to stop Tiki Barber, and did they do it? Not very well, I think it was around 172 all purpose yds and a touchdown?

FiGMan

Awards
72 of his 125 yards came from that play with 2mins left in the game. The game was well over and again what is called garbage time. 50 yards for most of the game was nothing. They did a fine job in that regard and bottom line is they can give up the yards but they tighten up when it counts and the D doesnt give up the points.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya he got a big chunk of yards on that long run at the end of the game.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You give them way too much credit. The Giants have Kirt Warner as a quarterback, and a weak offensive line. Kirt Warner can't throw to any receivers so who does that leave as a weapon? Only Tiki Barber. So the Eagles only have to stop Tiki Barber, and did they do it? Not very well, I think it was around 172 all purpose yds and a touchdown?
Did you even watch the game? It sounds like you didn't. Warner actually had a decent amount of time to throw because they did't blitz much at all. They sat back.

Doens't have anyone to throw too? Yeah, Shockey, Toomer and Hillard are all awful players.

Unbelievable...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Did you even watch the game? It sounds like you didn't. Warner actually had a decent amount of time to throw because they did't blitz much at all. They sat back.

Doens't have anyone to throw too? Yeah, Shockey, Toomer and Hillard are all awful players.

Unbelievable...
I will tell you whats pissing me off. I am a hardcore giants fan and the last two years the giants receivers have acted as if they don't even want to be there anymore. I think they are getting frustrated. Toomer and Shockey both dropped passes that could have been touchdowns and it was obvious it was lack of concentration. Toomer is an OUTSTANDING receiver and shouldn't be dropping passes like that. They never even throw to Hilliard which is a mistake. Hilliard was badass with UF and he is badass now and they definitely don't utilize him. I think they need to stop worrying so much about ron dayne.. keep barber in uhe backfield... get a damn offensive line that can do something, fire whoever it is that is coaching those cornerbacks (haha), and throw more to the core receivers.. barber can run out of the backfield by himself just fine.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya Shockey should spend more time practicing catching than running his mouth.

Big D

Big D

Awards

Unbelievable...
My original point was that I didn't think the Eagles defense was as good as it was due to the loss of secondary players. The Giants have weapons on offense, but if you remember that they had the same weapons last year and they also finished with a terrible record last year. And AGAIN, the Giants front line is very vunerable due to rookies. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't get all hyped up about beating the Giants. The true test for the Eagles D is coming up this Monday.

Big D

Big D

Awards

Unbelievable...
Oh yeah, and I didn't say Kirt Warner didn't have any weapons. I said that Kirt Warner can't throw to any of them because he sucks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My original point was that I didn't think the Eagles defense was as good as it was due to the loss of secondary players. The Giants have weapons on offense, but if you remember that they had the same weapons last year and they also finished with a terrible record last year. And AGAIN, the Giants front line is very vunerable due to rookies. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't get all hyped up about beating the Giants. The true test for the Eagles D is coming up this Monday.
Oh god...

I get hyped up because my team won. I also get hyped up because the giants ALWAYS play the eagles tough no matter who sucks. Dominating anyone like they did against any team in the NFL says something.

I am going to guess you are a "glass is half empty" guy...

And you are right about having the same weapons and same type of personnel last year.....and the Eagles barely beat them twice. So I would say the Eagles have improved a great deal. If you can't see that, you are Blind D, not Big D.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, and I didn't say Kirt Warner didn't have any weapons. I said that Kirt Warner can't throw to any of them because he sucks.

It wasn't Kurt Warner who dropped passes in the game. Do you have anymore excuses?

Big D

Big D

Awards
Oh god...

I get hyped up because my team won. I also get hyped up because the giants ALWAYS play the eagles tough no matter who sucks. Dominating anyone like they did against any team in the NFL says something.

I am going to guess you are a "glass is half empty" guy...

And you are right about having the same weapons and same type of personnel last year.....and the Eagles barely beat them twice. So I would say the Eagles have improved a great deal. If you can't see that, you are Blind D, not Big D.
I don't give a **** about either team. AGAIN I just said that the Eagles front four is their strength and that I wasn't impressed with their secondary. Yes they dominated an offensively terrible team. HOOOORAAAAAHHHH!!! I said they improved on offense a great deal. If Barber hadn't fumbled in the redzone it would be 31-24. A Much closer game. Yes he did fumble who cares. Stop straying of my points!

Yes you should be hyped up because your team won. THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL SEASONS ABOUT! But AGAIN, all I said was don't get excited about the fucking Giants!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 28