2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You better watchout this weekend Sage, the 49ers are gonna whup that ass like the old days

All they need to do is hope Hasselback goes down and not shoot themselves in the foot for the third week in a row. 31-24 niners
    I can't believe I said that, I'll get off the crack pipe and stop making 49ers predictions today was awful
  3. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How bout them Cowboys...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

You got to be kiddin me right?
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Has anybody looked at the Eagles' schedule? After seeing what they're capable of against the Vikings, and former 2-0 Detroit, look at the rest of the teams they have to play.

Eagles at the Linc throughout the playoffs , you heard it here first!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Has anybody looked at the Eagles' schedule? After seeing what they're capable of against the Vikings, and former 2-0 Detroit, look at the rest of the teams they have to play.

Eagles at the Linc throughout the playoffs , you heard it here first!
    Yeah, but there's a lot of **** that can happen in a few weeks. They could suffer a devastating injury to McNabb, Westbrook, and T.O. seems to get nagging injuries at the end of the year and the Seahawks are gonna be tough to be beat.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Eagles are a team of freaks now, if they can't get it done again I will laugh throughout the offseason, they're perfectly capable. McNabb's playing up to his abilities, Dawkins, Westbrook is underrated, Owens of course, and The Freak!

I've always like Owens' physicality, but I would take Moss on my team any day. I believe he is in fact MORE talented and opens up the Vikings offense in ways TO will never be able (he's still a baby when he's not given the ball, Moss has become a team player and controlled his ego to a degree). That said, both tremendously improve their teams in ways not many other receivers in the league can.

Talking about my two favorites for a second here:

The Pack always seem to have a chance but: they're inconsistent as hell(Favre nearing the end of his career, either plays brilliantly or forgets he's not playing yard ball... every time I see a high middle I **** myself), they have NO defense against the pass (some Indy game eh?), and I will always bite my nails while Green (one of THE best in the league) wears those damned forearm pads, because he fumbles like a bitch with them... played superbly after he stopped using them last year, don't know what happened. Oh, and Mike Sherman is in no way inspiring.

The Colts, though they also have no pass defense, are much more exciting and much less nerve racking to watch. Manning's abilities always astound me, as does the way their offense operates as a whole. I find him and his extremely analytical, methodical style of play professional and very admirable (same w/Dungy). James/Wayne/Harrison/Stokely... Unlike the Chiefs (poor Holmes, his team sucks now) they can and do outscore opponents... at least until they meet a top tier pass defense. Too though, I suppose not allowing 30 pts a game would help . Anyway another quality passing team seems to be the only real trouble they have and it won't happen often. Even when it does, they're never "out" of a game. A Colts/Pats re-run is highly possible.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

It's nice to see the Eagles win in a tight game in OT. This will be good to keep them down to earth and somewhat humble. Great job Mcnabb. But I have to say those two calls to go long on 3rd and 1 in OT were bad choices. They should have play actioned and dumped it off to the halfback or TE. They could have lost the game because of both of those calls.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%

Quote Originally Posted by murphman
    It's nice to see the Eagles win in a tight game in OT. This will be good to keep them down to earth and somewhat humble. Great job Mcnabb. But I have to say those two calls to go long on 3rd and 1 in OT were bad choices. They should have play actioned and dumped it off to the halfback or TE. They could have lost the game because of both of those calls.
    I agree those were some bad calls to go long but thank god we got good ol davy. E....A....G.....L.....E.....S. .... EAGLES!!!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I agree those were some bad calls to go long but thank god we got good ol davy. E....A....G.....L.....E.....S. .... EAGLES!!!
    Ya! Go EAGLES! Davy saved the day!
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

What got me was the 2nd fumble on the kick off. If you are gonna go for the jugular you do it then and not dump it off and kick a field goal.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

One of my favorite songs is by Bob Seger...

Roll On.....

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. PC1

Your Eagles are looking strong and healthy right now..... they are rolling on, and through, and over, and pretty much wherever they want to roll.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

THe only problem is injuries in the running game. Richie and Westbrook are both hurt and didn't play yesterday so that is th only worry at this point. You can only dso so much with Reno Mahe.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    THe only problem is injuries in the running game. Richie and Westbrook are both hurt and didn't play yesterday so that is th only worry at this point. You can only dso so much with Reno Mahe.
    Our defense has also gotten a little soft. They gave up way to many points last week, and the defense was weak on the run yesterday. We better get that together for the Steelers next weak. That game makes me nervous. especially after how they handled the Pats.
  16. PC1

Quote Originally Posted by murphman
    Our defense has also gotten a little soft. They gave up way to many points last week, and the defense was weak on the run yesterday. We better get that together for the Steelers next weak. That game makes me nervous. especially after how they handled the Pats.
    That will be a good game. I wouldn't base expectations on the Steelers - Pats game though. The Pats didn't show up for that one.
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

(Bobo floats back down to Earth)

This was expected though. Now they have their first loss they can get back to playing better football. They havne't looked good in 2-3 weeks IMO because the believed so much hype about themselves (which most teams do).
  18. PC1

True...................welcome back to earth

The Steelers have looked very impressive the past 2 weeks blowing right through undefeated New England and the Eagles. They are the team to beat right now, we'll have to see if they can sustain it, but if they can, everyone else is in trouble.

Westbrook didn't look like himself yesterday, no doubt he's still a step or 2 off due to his injury. I think it was either a play action or a screen play where McNabb hit him with a short pass and in the open field, one on one, Westbrook was easily stuffed by the Steelers outside linebacker (Ferrior?).

And like the Pats, the Eagles D looked very susceptible to the run. The Steelers O line is overpowering everyone, and it seems that Bettis is good for at least 4 yards a carry unless he's hit early on in the backfield.

New England has 11 injuries to it's starters, yet was very successful yesterday against the Rams.

McNabb and T.O. will kiss and make up this week and they'll be back to their usual winning ways next week.
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    (Bobo floats back down to Earth)

This was expected though. Now they have their first loss they can get back to playing better football. They havne't looked good in 2-3 weeks IMO because the believed so much hype about themselves (which most teams do).
    After seeing last weeks game against the Ravens I knew there was a very good chance for a loss against the steelers. They haven't played well in a few weeks it happens, hopefully they got the fire back and start ripping through teams. If the Sox can do it so can we baby. GO EAGLES!!!!!
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

This is exactly why they play 16.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

BTW, the Pittsburgh Steelers defense has improved because they sent their defensive (Willie Robinson) coordinator to the 49ers this year, we have to pay the friggin price. The only way to beat the Steelers is by jumping on them early in the game. I don't believe Roethlisberger is at the level where he can bring the Steelers back from a 14-0 or 21-0 deficit. Playing a close game is to their advantage.
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

hehehe

I feel giddy....
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.16%

I am not an Eagles fan but they played and paid well on monday night.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%

Eagles looked great and the cowboys just suck. Hey bobo if the Red Sox can do it so can we!!!! Me and you marching down center city painted in green I can see it now
  25. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

HELL
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

YEAH!
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.41%

Did you guys see the play with McNabb scrambling and avoided 3 tackles and threw the ball 60 yards across his body amazing. I must admit this is a fun team to watch..
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Did you guys see the play with McNabb scrambling and avoided 3 tackles and threw the ball 60 yards across his body amazing. I must admit this is a fun team to watch..
    On that play I believe it was 14.1 seconds from the hike to the pass
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.41%

That was the one
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I'm STILL giddy about that one.

The best part was when they showed a fan with his hands on his head shaking his head in disbelief!

BELIEVE IT BABY!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Those plays are the worst for D-Linemen. You're just chasing a guy you know you're not gonna get and you can't stop running your ass off because the coach will crucify you if you do and then you're gassed for the next 2 plays.
  32. PC1

Yeah, the 14+ second pass play was outstanding, and yes the Eagles had several very good moments during that game. But the Cowboys are terrible right now, and it's not Vinnie T's fault. His receivers run routes inconsistently...... their O line is subpar, their D line is subpar, and their D secondary is worse. They don't seem to know how to execute an open field tackle...... nor much of anything else. The Cowboys were ripped off on that very first kickoff to the Eagles wherein the Eagles fumbled, Cowboys recovered, and the fumble was never recognized. In the end though, the outcome probably would have been the same because when the Cowboys scored, the Eagles scored, and the Cowboys gave the Eagles another chance to score on top of it. It must have been very painful for any Cowboy fan.

Not to rain on your parade but Parcells must be about ready to shoot himself, and is probably questioning whether his own abilities have diminished by now: He made them respectable last year, and this year they're not even that. A first for Parcells.... then again he doesn't have Belichick.

Nonetheless, a fine Monday night performance by the best team in the NFC right now.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.41%

Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    A first for Parcells.... then again he doesn't have Belichick.
    Hey PC1 how about that pass from Bledsoe to Brown for one last time?
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

Umm.. that wasn`t the first time he did something like that.

Remember the pass into the front corner of the endzone against the Packers in the playoffs
    last year? That also was a 10 seconds pluser with about 3 missed sacks!!!

The Cowboys won 3 games by pure luck last year ie.. The first Giants and Eagles games and Panthers. Yet everyone says Parcells in some kind of genius????????
    The Giants kick off with a lead and seconds left. The ball rolls out of bounds at the 1! Dallas throws one pass from the 40, a prayer then kicks a field goal and wins in OT. We all know about the onside kick in the `Birds game. And Carolina, 2 missed pass interference calls in the end zone that weren`t called, even though Dallas led the league last year in pass inters calls! Yea I remember because 10 of the most ignorant f***ers in the world work with me and they call themselves Cowboy fans. Caught hell the beginning of last year, seems I can`t find any of them lately
  35. PC1

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Hey PC1 how about that pass from Bledsoe to Brown for one last time?
    You know, I regret seeing Bledsoe struggle with the Bills the way he has. He doesn't seem to have top notch QB skills these days, but when he was in N.E. he was a class act. He helped Brady along after his own injury, and when Brady was selected over Bledsoe, he publicly at least, didn't shoot his mouth off, in fact, had only good words to say about his teammates, Brady and coaches.

The Bills have a very good defense, or at least have up until recently. I think they're getting beaten up from having to spend so much time on the field week in and week out as their O isn't getting it done.

Unfortunately for Bledsoe, his coaches don't seem to be able to get him and his receivers, AND his O line on the same page, nor do they seem to be able to utilize 2 fairly talented running backs. I'm no coach but in spite of having some decent talent, the results aren't there.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.41%

Bledsoe did handle himself well after his injury, I'll give him that.
  37. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

THe machine rolls on.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%

Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    You know, I regret seeing Bledsoe struggle with the Bills the way he has. He doesn't seem to have top notch QB skills these days, but when he was in N.E. he was a class act. He helped Brady along after his own injury, and when Brady was selected over Bledsoe, he publicly at least, didn't shoot his mouth off, in fact, had only good words to say about his teammates, Brady and coaches.

The Bills have a very good defense, or at least have up until recently. I think they're getting beaten up from having to spend so much time on the field week in and week out as their O isn't getting it done.

Unfortunately for Bledsoe, his coaches don't seem to be able to get him and his receivers, AND his O line on the same page, nor do they seem to be able to utilize 2 fairly talented running backs. I'm no coach but in spite of having some decent talent, the results aren't there.
    See that nice 69 yard bomb yesterday?

Nice to see him putting up good numbers again. Sometimes... you just gotta make your own magic!
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

NFC---> Eagles Bring back the Steelers in Philly this time!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.76%

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    NFC---> Eagles Bring back the Steelers in Philly this time!!!
    The NFC is Philly's to take at this point, I thought maybe the Pack and the Falcons would have a half-decent shot but after what happened this week it's looking like Philly should be in the Super Bowl and whoever gets out of the AFC will have one hell of a journey making it out of there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jball's journey to to 10% BF
    By jball63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
  2. Ripotropin ...Want to to hear feedback from user
    By oldbuffone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
  3. Always have to to use db :(
    By tobejb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11