Donovan to TO!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. [QUOTE=Bobo]Its a soft zone. The linebackers first option is to drop back and cover anything 5-10 yards deep.
    QUOTE]

Your statement is that they immediately drop back and go into pass defense. If your saying now that instead they stay 5-10 yards deep, then that is correct. I'm just replying to what you first said.

2. That was the scheme they were playing. There weren't even concerned about the run at that point. They were up by more than 2 TD's. As soon as the ball snapped, they dropped. Why? Because they couldn't even get past the front 4 in the first half. If you watched the game, it was plain to see!!!! They bascially played variations of the prevent the whole time (drop coverage)
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Damn Phillis

4. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Eagles are the shizzle!
    •   

6. Even tho I dont think it had much outcome on the game, that Owens touchdown was garbage, you have to admit that. Even if they did call it a catch (which they shouldnt have) his knee was down at the 1-2 yard line. Have to wonder what Tice was thinking not throwing the red flag on that one. Maybe he thought that a td was inevitable and he was just saving a few ticks on the clock? The Eagles D looked ridiculous tho. Very impressive.

7. My boy Lito Sheppard did a damn nice job on Randy Moss! Jevon Kearse is pretty good too

<<<<

8. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    Even tho I dont think it had much outcome on the game, that Owens touchdown was garbage, you have to admit that. Even if they did call it a catch (which they shouldnt have) his knee was down at the 1-2 yard line. Have to wonder what Tice was thinking not throwing the red flag on that one. Maybe he thought that a td was inevitable and he was just saving a few ticks on the clock? The Eagles D looked ridiculous tho. Very impressive.
    Well, if you look at it again you will see that TO was hit a split-second before the ball got there. Granted it was really only noticable on slow-motion replay, but it did interfere with his ability to catch the ball.

9. My prediction still holds strong. The eagles will not make the playoffs. Thank you. GO HAWKS!!!
    Sage

10. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    My prediction still holds strong. The eagles will not make the playoffs. Thank you. GO HAWKS!!!
    Sage
    You must be kidding! Not make the playoffs?!! Care to put your money where your mouth is?

11. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    My prediction still holds strong. The eagles will not make the playoffs. Thank you. GO HAWKS!!!
    Sage
    And we still all believe you are smoking crack.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. hehe..... NFC playoff teams
    Seattle *
    Minnesota *
    New Orleans *
    Washington *
    Green Bay w
    Atlanta w

*division winner
    w wild card

Sage (hehe)

13. Dude you need to seriously consider counseling along the lines of reality therapy

if you think any, and I mean any of those teams will have a better record than the 'Birds.
  14. Talking

You better watchout this weekend Sage, the 49ers are gonna whup that ass like the old days

All they need to do is hope Hasselback goes down and not shoot themselves in the foot for the third week in a row. 31-24 niners

15. How can you say that New Orleans is gonna win the south without Deuce for 6 weeks? As long as Vick is healthy, ATL will run the table, no question.

16. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    hehe..... NFC playoff teams
    Seattle *
    Minnesota *
    New Orleans *
    Washington *
    Green Bay w
    Atlanta w

*division winner
    w wild card

Sage (hehe)

Washington.... division winner?!!

17. Another win.

TO...leads league in TD receptions.

18. TO shares the lead with Moss.

but whos counting

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Another win.

TO...leads league in TD receptions.

Yes he does. TO is finally playing up to his potential and I'm glad he's doing it with the Eagles. So far so good Bobo damn we look good this year.

20. Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    TO shares the lead with Moss.

but whos counting
    Eagles beat hte Vikings so TO wins the tie breaker...LOL

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Eagles beat hte Vikings so TO wins the tie breaker...LOL
    rub it in

22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You better watchout this weekend Sage, the 49ers are gonna whup that ass like the old days

All they need to do is hope Hasselback goes down and not shoot themselves in the foot for the third week in a row. 31-24 niners
    I can't believe I said that, I'll get off the crack pipe and stop making 49ers predictions today was awful

23. How bout them Cowboys...

24. You got to be kiddin me right?

25. Has anybody looked at the Eagles' schedule? After seeing what they're capable of against the Vikings, and former 2-0 Detroit, look at the rest of the teams they have to play.

Eagles at the Linc throughout the playoffs , you heard it here first!

26. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Has anybody looked at the Eagles' schedule? After seeing what they're capable of against the Vikings, and former 2-0 Detroit, look at the rest of the teams they have to play.

Eagles at the Linc throughout the playoffs , you heard it here first!
    Yeah, but there's a lot of **** that can happen in a few weeks. They could suffer a devastating injury to McNabb, Westbrook, and T.O. seems to get nagging injuries at the end of the year and the Seahawks are gonna be tough to be beat.

27. Eagles are a team of freaks now, if they can't get it done again I will laugh throughout the offseason, they're perfectly capable. McNabb's playing up to his abilities, Dawkins, Westbrook is underrated, Owens of course, and The Freak!

I've always like Owens' physicality, but I would take Moss on my team any day. I believe he is in fact MORE talented and opens up the Vikings offense in ways TO will never be able (he's still a baby when he's not given the ball, Moss has become a team player and controlled his ego to a degree). That said, both tremendously improve their teams in ways not many other receivers in the league can.

Talking about my two favorites for a second here:

The Pack always seem to have a chance but: they're inconsistent as hell(Favre nearing the end of his career, either plays brilliantly or forgets he's not playing yard ball... every time I see a high middle I **** myself), they have NO defense against the pass (some Indy game eh?), and I will always bite my nails while Green (one of THE best in the league) wears those damned forearm pads, because he fumbles like a bitch with them... played superbly after he stopped using them last year, don't know what happened. Oh, and Mike Sherman is in no way inspiring.

The Colts, though they also have no pass defense, are much more exciting and much less nerve racking to watch. Manning's abilities always astound me, as does the way their offense operates as a whole. I find him and his extremely analytical, methodical style of play professional and very admirable (same w/Dungy). James/Wayne/Harrison/Stokely... Unlike the Chiefs (poor Holmes, his team sucks now) they can and do outscore opponents... at least until they meet a top tier pass defense. Too though, I suppose not allowing 30 pts a game would help . Anyway another quality passing team seems to be the only real trouble they have and it won't happen often. Even when it does, they're never "out" of a game. A Colts/Pats re-run is highly possible.

28. It's nice to see the Eagles win in a tight game in OT. This will be good to keep them down to earth and somewhat humble. Great job Mcnabb. But I have to say those two calls to go long on 3rd and 1 in OT were bad choices. They should have play actioned and dumped it off to the halfback or TE. They could have lost the game because of both of those calls.

29. Quote Originally Posted by murphman
    It's nice to see the Eagles win in a tight game in OT. This will be good to keep them down to earth and somewhat humble. Great job Mcnabb. But I have to say those two calls to go long on 3rd and 1 in OT were bad choices. They should have play actioned and dumped it off to the halfback or TE. They could have lost the game because of both of those calls.
    I agree those were some bad calls to go long but thank god we got good ol davy. E....A....G.....L.....E.....S. .... EAGLES!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I agree those were some bad calls to go long but thank god we got good ol davy. E....A....G.....L.....E.....S. .... EAGLES!!!
    Ya! Go EAGLES! Davy saved the day!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jball's journey to to 10% BF
    By jball63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
  2. Ripotropin ...Want to to hear feedback from user
    By oldbuffone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
  3. Always have to to use db :(