SuperBowl Pick Contest! Free Protein!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who's winning the SuperBowl this year, Well I tell you what, its hard not to count on the Packers to do it. Discount Double Check.... Let's be serious. A Rodgers is lights out right now. Making defenses look just plain dumb.

Arodgers.jpg

Okay Let's Make A Deal...Pick The Superbowl Winner and Get a Free Tub of Protein! Make sure you include the winning score also just in case we have a tie(which I'm sure we will) First person to post the winning team and score will be awarded the prize. Must upload an Oscar speech once item received :)
Send a PM, in Title put(Winning Team Name and Score)
don't be lazy, do it!

Attachments

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Packers over Pittsburg - 31-21
Good gAME THERE! Make sure you send me a PM just like it states, I am getting a TON of submissions and want to make sure I keep track! Thanks MuscleD

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saints over New England 42 -35

when does this contest end? are we allowed to edit our picks ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well since im the only one who got one of the teams right, i should win lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh why didn't I see this? I have a yahoo league to back me up. It would be in the bag lol.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"edit" Picks? Come on man!!! LOL It's almost the Superbowl! I was really trying to make this a "during the season" contest. I will see if I can make something happen though! ;-)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I asked like before the playoffs started and saw this thread a few weeks ago

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i picked the giants to win like three weeks ago....so do i win this protein? ill log it with my andromass and PCT!

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
I picked late myself didn't see in time. I actually took Giants 21-17. So if he doesn't disqualify me I should have it in the bag....lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahhaa maybe me and you can both get a tub!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Unfortunately this contest started way before kickoff, like months before...LOL December to be exact but I tell you what I'll give you a discount code to use for our website for your efforts. 25%Off your entire order on www.mgnstore.com

Discount Code: AC25
Value: 25% off your order

Make sure you look out for more contests. I have a lot more things brewing ;-)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately this contest started way before kickoff, like months before...LOL December to be exact but I tell you what I'll give you a discount code to use for our website for your efforts. 25%Off your entire order on www.mgnstore.com

Discount Code: AC25
Value: 25% off your order

Make sure you look out for more contests. I have a lot more things brewing ;-)

just be sure to post in the company promo section so we see it. i didnt see this till the playoffs. i still picked the patriots to be in the superbowl and posted that on here before playoffs. i posted 1/8/12

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
I thought having the exact score was impressive....lol. No problem though look forward to seeing some other of your competitions!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It did. I live in Vegas....lol. Won $600 on a parlay taking the half time under and Giants ;;))

Well looks like you good luck all around haha. Stay there! You'll win big real real soon. Don't Quote me on that. Opps too late ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beau General Chat 3
Company Promotions 5
MuscleGauge1 General Chat 114
MuscleGauge1 General Chat 2
Sports Talk 36