No CFB 2011 Thread??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What up yalls? I didn't see a '11 thread.

I'm going to LSU-Orygun on Sept 3rd in Dallas and then Miami-Maryland in College Park on Labor Day night. Anyone else hitting any opening weekend game?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a leave for a while, but back now. We had one called AM Escapees '11 thread. Guess everyone high tailed it. Dont know. Good to hear from you though.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We had somebody in here last year (Auburn fan), he kinda brought the thread down last year. Me, I'm keeping quiet till my Wolverines show me a little more.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I love CFB but my Seminoles are just plain pathetic right now. I like LSU as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Cal Bears fan but it's not looking good, which is frustrating since we've been having solid recruiting classes these last 5 years !

I think Clemson might be this years Auburn. Also, as much as it pains me to say this, Stanford has a legit chance to get in the BCS title game before Cal :(

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I love CFB but my Seminoles are just plain pathetic right now. I like LSU as well.
I thought they would be better. I think the loss to Oklahoma might have psychologically screwed them.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I think they may have prepared so much for Oklahoma they forgot there's a whole season to play after that. Not to mention there have been plenty of key players injured until now. They went on the road to Clemson and played with a freshman QB who has never started, without their top receiver, and without their top cornerback/ return man, and lost by 5, now it turns out Clemson might actually be good.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think they may have prepared so much for Oklahoma they forgot there's a whole season to play after that. Not to mention there have been plenty of key players injured until now. They went on the road to Clemson and played with a freshman QB who has never started, without their top receiver, and without their top cornerback/ return man, and lost by 5, now it turns out Clemson might actually be good.
Clemson has a legit shot at going undefeated and playing for the BCS title. I hope we get tons of undefeated teams this year to screw the BCS. Clemson, Stanford, LSU or Alabama, Wisconsin, Boise St, Oklahoma or Kansas St could end up undefeated. That's 6 teams that can potentially be undefeated at season's end !

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come Nov 5th, I'm hoping LSU is no longer undefeated. Living right next to the campus, I'm so sick of hearing about them..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come Nov 5th, I'm hoping LSU is no longer undefeated. Living right next to the campus, I'm so sick of hearing about them..
Isn't it funny how that often works. I lived in Lexington KY for years and the entire time there I hated everything about that team... and I'm from that state lol.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Clemson has a legit shot at going undefeated and playing for the BCS title. I hope we get tons of undefeated teams this year to screw the BCS. Clemson, Stanford, LSU or Alabama, Wisconsin, Boise St, Oklahoma or Kansas St could end up undefeated. That's 6 teams that can potentially be undefeated at season's end !
I'd love for that to happen, there definitely needs to be a change. I'd rather see Oklahoma State instead of OU though. I'm watching OU lose right now, hopefully it stays that way.