nba lockout...

etoks13

Awards
Anyone else as upset as I am with the nba lockout?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naw. We have football ;)

lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love basketball...well playing it and I follow college basketball. But thankfully football season is upon us.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I hope there never is a NBA again. Lebron will never get a ring. Yeah I'm from cleveland.

Thank god for football

etoks13

Awards
Serious hate lebron? he is no doubt best player in the nba right now, I was pretty happy when nfl lockout was up. gives me something to watch now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope there never is a NBA again. Lebron will never get a ring. Yeah I'm from cleveland.

Thank god for football
I lol'd a little bit, but that thought crosses my mind, too.

It won't happen/last. This most recent season has been the most attention the NBA has seen since Jordan was drawing everyone in. They won't let that slip away; just like the NFL wouldn't let something slip away. It might be a lockout, now, but it won't last the season. Even if it's in place at the beginning, that may be positive, as the season feels too long, now.

But if for some unspeakable reason it did stay as a lockout, I wouldn't lose any sleep. More guys will go overseas and you can bet ESPN will carry those games. In the meantime we have NFL and then NCAA basketball.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Serious hate lebron? he is no doubt best player in the nba right now, I was pretty happy when nfl lockout was up. gives me something to watch now
Him being the best is why I want the lock out to continue. It really is a matter of time before the heat win one. Unless the lock out splits them up but I don't see how they could justify that. Only prevent future instances like "the decision"

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use to love b ball but once jordan retired and stern keeps gaying up the nba with new girly rules its just not the same anymore

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm upset theres a lockout....nba is by far the best sport for viewing pleasure...ppl love football on thanksgiving, well basketball on christmas is so much better....all my imo i guess....but i wouldn't follow or probably watch most football if it wasn't for fantasy football

hopefully the nba gets their act together quickly

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basketball sucks. theres a game every night. how is that not boring

etoks13

Awards
I can watch basketball 24/7, football gets really boring.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when basketball players could actually play basketball and not just get arrested for gun and pot charges.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
People from Cleveland have to get over the fact that Lebron left and also realize that he wouldn't have left if admin of that team did what they needed to do. The Decision was tacky, I'll give you that but where the Cavs ended up this year just shows how much weight was on his shoulders and how well he carried it.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
People from Cleveland have to get over the fact that Lebron left and also realize that he wouldn't have left if admin of that team did what they needed to do. The Decision was tacky, I'll give you that but where the Cavs ended up this year just shows how much weight was on his shoulders and how well he carried it.
It's not something we would expect you to understand. I'm my even much of a basketball fan really. More of a believer in karma. And it would be a bitch If somehow the NBA lockout was permanent and he never got a ring. On a side note I am ready for football!