nba *******...

  1. nba *******...


    Anyone else as upset as I am with the nba *******?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Naw. We have football

    lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. I could care less. I hate basketball.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. I love basketball...well playing it and I follow college basketball. But thankfully football season is upon us.

  5. I hope there never is a NBA again. Lebron will never get a ring. Yeah I'm from cleveland.

    Thank god for football

  6. Serious hate lebron? he is no doubt best player in the nba right now, I was pretty happy when nfl ******* was up. gives me something to watch now
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I hope there never is a NBA again. Lebron will never get a ring. Yeah I'm from cleveland.

    Thank god for football
    I lol'd a little bit, but that thought crosses my mind, too.

    It won't happen/last. This most recent season has been the most attention the NBA has seen since Jordan was drawing everyone in. They won't let that slip away; just like the NFL wouldn't let something slip away. It might be a *******, now, but it won't last the season. Even if it's in place at the beginning, that may be positive, as the season feels too long, now.

    But if for some unspeakable reason it did stay as a *******, I wouldn't lose any sleep. More guys will go overseas and you can bet ESPN will carry those games. In the meantime we have NFL and then NCAA basketball.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. haaaaaail no..
    monday night football is on!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by etoks13 View Post
    Serious hate lebron? he is no doubt best player in the nba right now, I was pretty happy when nfl ******* was up. gives me something to watch now
    Him being the best is why I want the lock out to continue. It really is a matter of time before the heat win one. Unless the lock out splits them up but I don't see how they could justify that. Only prevent future instances like "the decision"

  10. use to love b ball but once jordan retired and stern keeps gaying up the nba with new girly rules its just not the same anymore

  11. i'm upset theres a *******....nba is by far the best sport for viewing pleasure...ppl love football on thanksgiving, well basketball on christmas is so much better....all my imo i guess....but i wouldn't follow or probably watch most football if it wasn't for fantasy football

    hopefully the nba gets their act together quickly

  12. lets hope so *******s suck

  13. basketball sucks. theres a game every night. how is that not boring
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    basketball sucks. theres a game every night. how is that not boring
    constant movement and tons of action

  15. I can watch basketball 24/7, football gets really boring.

  16. I remember when basketball players could actually play basketball and not just get arrested for gun and pot charges.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. People from Cleveland have to get over the fact that Lebron left and also realize that he wouldn't have left if admin of that team did what they needed to do. The Decision was tacky, I'll give you that but where the Cavs ended up this year just shows how much weight was on his shoulders and how well he carried it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    People from Cleveland have to get over the fact that Lebron left and also realize that he wouldn't have left if admin of that team did what they needed to do. The Decision was tacky, I'll give you that but where the Cavs ended up this year just shows how much weight was on his shoulders and how well he carried it.
    It's not something we would expect you to understand. I'm my even much of a basketball fan really. More of a believer in karma. And it would be a bitch If somehow the NBA ******* was permanent and he never got a ring. On a side note I am ready for football!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NFL ******* over tomorrow!
    By R1balla in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:02 PM
  2. Another ******* Eq-plex purchase...whoohoo
    By JustDidIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in