Brock Lesnar playing football
- 08-01-2004, 05:33 PM
- 08-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't doubt it...but he was a giant wrestling at Minnesota
- 08-01-2004, 09:27 PM
He may be able to pull it off, but odds are against him. The Raiders have tried the approach of taking gifted athletes with little or no football playing experience and the most luck they had was with James Jett. He'll probably get cut in 2 years max if he doesn't produce because teams don't have the luxury of waiting for players to develop now a day.
The positives for him are:
1. He has great physical tools
2. He's used to playing hurt from his days in the WWE
3. He probably has a warrior mentality from the WWE
1. You need more than just physical ability, otherwise Doug Flutie wouldn't have made it and Ryan Leaf would be Dan Marino.
2. He has no experience at a high level.
3. He will be a marked man. Football players like hurting their competition, especially the guys with big names.
4. He will have to learn a playbook and learn how to study his opponents
5. He will be under the microscope and have more pressure to succeed than a 7th round rookie
08-01-2004, 09:56 PM
From what I have been told about Lesnar, don't expect more than special teams play from him this year. If he makes it through this season, expect to see him in Europe to get some PT.
08-02-2004, 12:44 AM
If he makes the team, I tend to agreeOriginally Posted by rpward210
08-02-2004, 07:23 AM
lol ya think? I have met him in person at a club here in GR ah yeah he is on no doubt, he's an ******* as well a real ego maniac so I could give a **** less about him.On a side note, I think hes or was at some time using gear.
08-02-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't think he can make it in the pros. Being big just isn't good enough, you need speed, agility, the ability to read and make plays. In other words, he needs talent and i'm sorry but the WWE just isn't capable of developing the skills necessary to play pro ball. 10 years is too long to try and make a comeback. I can see a team bringing him on just for marketing purposes, but that's it.
08-02-2004, 07:53 PM
08-02-2004, 09:48 PM
I heard a few interviews with him this week on fox sports radio shows, what an ass. I hope he doesnt make it for that reason and because I hate it when teams pull this crap (Jordan, Garth Brooks).
08-02-2004, 10:07 PM
08-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Dude, give a bro a warning!...LOL. I'm at work here. Just glad there was a cover page.
08-02-2004, 11:12 PM
MY BAD - Mods please transfer brocklesnar.com to ADULT CONTENT
Similar Forum Threads
- By mytime09 in forum MMAReplies: 91Last Post: 06-12-2009, 12:04 PM
- By Jessep76 in forum MMAReplies: 87Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM
- By avgBdybldr in forum MMAReplies: 136Last Post: 02-11-2008, 01:11 PM
- By CNorris in forum MMAReplies: 46Last Post: 11-05-2007, 11:59 PM
- By warriorway in forum MMAReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:33 PM