Fantasy Football

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys into this? I've got a league going. Draft isnt until Sept 5th. Here's the info if you want in:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 253609
Password: meat

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining. My team is Big Johnsons, by the way.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHO WOULD U DRAFT WITH UR FIRST PIC,,,,WHAT ORDER,,,RB,,,QB,,,TE,,,WR?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Anyone with the first pic who doesnt take Priest right away is an idiot.After that it's a toss up for me between Moss or P. Manning.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link BP. I've been wanting to do this for a while. I think I'll give it a shot this year.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Well, come on in then. Got 9/18 teams as of right now. Another week or so and I'm going to make the league public to pick up some more people, but I'd rather not have to do that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey are you running a live draft?

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Yeah, don't go public...people will join soon.

And I agree with Priest as the first overall...but I don't think a WR should go until the 3rd round, even Moss. Too many good RBs and QBs out there.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining.

Live draft Sunday Sept 5th, 10am Colorado time

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
You few who are in already, did you check out the new point system? Any other input is always appreciated.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
priest holmes or LaDainian Tomilson .....will be fantasy football monsters

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
13/18 teams. Time for the last few stragglers to buck up.

sawastea

Awards
I posted my thoughts on your current scoring system...According to my spreadsheet I devised, QB's are the way to go

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
You asked me to change the qb scoring and I did. Now it looks to be off the other way. So now, should I make it easier on the wr's and rb's? Also, don't forget you only start one qb compared to multiple rb's and wr's.

sawastea

Awards
I think you were giving to many points per completion/attempt...What we used to do was give .1-.3 per completion/attempt...I will look it over and let you know

sawastea

Awards
I will say though, that there are roughly 22 QB's better then Holmes, who is the #1 RB. You do the point system how you want. I'm just pumped football season is starting up

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
There, I evened it out a bit. If you go to players and hit the fantasy points it will rank them by this year's scoring with last year's stats. Didnt know if that was what you've been doing or not. Check it out and see how that looks.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, so who all from this board is in and who is who? I'm in and my team is the Gilas. I've never drafted in such a large league. I've done tons of 12 & 10 teamers. This made for very thin rosters, it should be interesting.

dd