Garnett Commercial

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this Kevin Garnett commercial where he's carrying 100 people throwing themselves on him, on his shoulders while the song "He's got the whole world in his hands" plays. Its a solid commercial. So this leads me to think, what is your favorite sports commercials of all time. One i can think of that i liked was one of the later gatorade commercials which had everyone wanting to be like mike with the "Like mike, I wanna be like Mike" song playing and at the end, they do a close up of Larry Bird and he says, "Im not singing that song" (or something like that).
Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw the Garnett commercial you're talking about. Awesome commercial indeed.

My favorite sports commercial, even though its fake, is the one for Nike (i think?) when a QB (i want to say Michael Vick, but I can't remember it that well) chucks a pass that flies a solid 100+ yards into the bleachers. I loved that concept.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I like the commercial when they have the athletes playing different sports. They have Lance Armstrong boxing, Michael Vick and Brian Urlacher playing hockey and I forget the rest but that was a pretty cool commercial. Although I can't recall what it was for, probably Gatorade or Nike.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
randy johnson bowling, andre agassi play baseball, serena williams playing beach volleyball...

lucky boy i agree, thats the sickest commercial by far.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Adidas made a cool one with Ali fighting his daughter...Pretty cool what they can do with computers now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the football players name, or team for that matter, but I liked the ESPN commercials where the dude, from out of nowhere, just creams people as they are standing there unexpected.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
The Terry Tate office linebacker commercials were golden too. The full length versions from the Reebok website were hilarious. "You can't come into my kitchen, kick my dog, and walk out with a box of ball points Richard! You must be out yo goddamn mind!"

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like some of the newer Lance Armstrong commercials. Nothing special to them, just good commercials.

I loved that "like Mike" ad with the gatoraide as well.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The Terry Tate office linebacker commercials were golden too. The full length versions from the Reebok website were hilarious. "You can't come into my kitchen, kick my dog, and walk out with a box of ball points Richard! You must be out yo goddamn mind!"
Hell, maybe that's the one I was thinking of. :think: My memory retention is for **** anymore. Needs to get me some nootropics. :blink:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Its an ok commercial...would have been better if Tim Duncan was in it :D